Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They neither proofed or disproofed this, as far as I can remember from trial updates. I wonder why, when they were very sure to confirm / deny other things that appeared on phone records.
I think it was cos it was on Snapchat so unless it was saved by either of them I don’t think they’d be able to retrieve it, all they’d be able to do is see if something was actually sent? I could be wrong though

Reactions: 3
They neither proofed or disproofed this, as far as I can remember from trial updates. I wonder why, when they were very sure to confirm / deny other things that appeared on phone records.
Probably because it wasn’t strictly relevant to the murder trial itself? Though certainly it does show that SB is out of her tree if true.

I think it was cos it was on Snapchat so unless it was saved by either of them I don’t think they’d be able to retrieve it, all they’d be able to do is see if something was actually sent? I could be wrong though
Yes I think you are right. You can see if the app has been opened but not what the content was. That was where SB came unstuck previously.

Reactions: 4
I think the evidence against SB is very compelling. FS is going to be more difficult for the jury I feel. Being found not guilty doesn’t necessarily mean that you are innocent of any wrongdoing at all but it’s about what evidence there is.
Do you think it will be more difficult for the Jury? I wondered this myself but then when I kept thinking about ZA analogy of the frozen lake and thought, if theres a shred of doubt, then the jury number *should* return the verdict not guilty.
I don't know. After over a month of reading and being so consumed by this case, Im actually starting to feel really anxious about the verdict/sentencing.

Reactions: 11
If Star had not been murdered, but all other events remained the same, wound FS have been charged with anything?

I don’t doubt SB licked blood off the wall I just wonder where the blood would have come from. Licking blood off the wall sounds like something you’d see a villain do in a thriller or horror movie…
Now I’ve watched a couple of her YouTube videos, this may sound very weird but she seems like she believes she’s a character in her own tv show. I mentioned previously about my brother being a narcissist and I’ve used the description to him too but I’m finding it hard to explain 😂

Reactions: 15
Would they still have found records of the missed calls and that a video was sent etc though on this date 😳

*I’m just being curious. Is it classed as circumstancial? Because it would certainly contribute to the evidence she is a complete lunatic

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Would they still have found records of the missed calls and that a video was sent etc though on this date 😳
I’d imagine if it was untrue, KG would have challenged it.

What are peoples final predictions now we’ve heard everything? I’m sticking with SB guilty of murder, ideally a sentence of 25 years+, and FS not guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
One thing I wondered was how come YS didn’t mention FS crying and saying she was in the woods the night after SB punched her in the pub. I feel like that would be relevant but I can’t remember if the questions she was asked would have given her opportunity to bring it up

Reactions: 9
What are peoples final predictions now we’ve heard everything? I’m sticking with SB guilty of murder, ideally a sentence of 25 years+, and FS not guilty.
I agree with you totally. I’ll be quite shocked if FSG is found guilty of anything.

Reactions: 8

I’ll make my final predictions after the final legal directions as my understanding will probably be at its best then, but right now I reckon SB guilty of murder and a long sentence, FS guilty of causing/allowing and a fairly short sentence because of her circumstances.

Reactions: 12

SB guilty of murder & causing and allowing
FS not guilty of murder, guilty of Causing allowing at the very least, I'm 50/50 on manslaughter x

Reactions: 5
I agree with you regarding verdicts but I feel SB may get a shorter sentence than 25, I hope not though.
I genuinely believe FS should get not guilty on both counts BUT I do think she could end up with causing and allowing just because of what’s happened to Arthur as well as the footage the jury have seen that we haven’t. I think she’ll get a relatively short sentence though if that’s the case

Reactions: 5
I think SB will get murder. Not for 25+ years though I think around 15-20.
FS not guilty. But I do think the text, asking SB if she would have star on her own after questioning the bruises will put doubts in the jury’s heads.

Reactions: 6
One thing I wondered was how come YS didn’t mention FS crying and saying she was in the woods the night after SB punched her in the pub. I feel like that would be relevant but I can’t remember if the questions she was asked would have given her opportunity to bring it up
It’s quite plausible that it happened yet YS didn’t remember. I am assuming it was quite late in the night, YS had been drinking in the pub also. Im ashamed to say I have gotten drink induced amnesia quite a few times in the past. Like whole chunks of my night missing from memory 😬. I try never to get like that now.

Reactions: 10
I think SB murder and FS not guilty based on everything I've read.

I suspect if the jury go out shortly, they will decide on SB very quickly as to me, the evidence against her is just too compelling. I feel if we are back in court by close of play today (unlikely) or early tomorrow morning/lunchtime then I think they will have found FS guilty on causing or allowing as it's quite quick. If it is towards end of day or even into next week, then I think they will be more likely to acquit as it implies they have doubts and lots of points to debate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s quite plausible that it happened yet YS didn’t remember. I am assuming it was quite late in the night, YS had been drinking in the pub also. Im ashamed to say I have gotten drink induced amnesia quite a few times in the past. Like whole chunks of my night missing from memory 😬. I try never to get like that now.
That’s true, tbh I can completely forget something happened even if it happened while I was sober 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m thinking SB guilty of murder - atleast 20 years hopefully
FS - I’m torn between guilty of allowing on a lesser charge or not guilty atall, I think if she’s not guilty she needs some help in life she needs to be going to see professionals and rehabilitate her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.