Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked earlier- she called Yvonne her step-mum on a post from a couple of years ago.
Thank you. Thought I had seen something somewhere suggesting a relation

I think the fact Lilyanne Jade Howe is linked to the family makes her strange photo edit even more weird 😳

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, first time poster. Have been following this religiously from the original thread. I like how everyone can discuss their opinions openly.
I was hoping someone could point me towards a conclusion / offer Insight into my query.
Star Sadly passed 22/09, FS had insights earlier in that month that someone was hurting star? and FS asked in the only way she knew how if SB had hurt her? (Re- the marks on this baby and not accusing you text)
Did FS have plans to leave Star with SB on the weekend following the tragic events of 22/9? Did I read a transcript somewhere asking SB if she could mind Star again that weekend so FS could go out despite already being suspicious?
Or have I completely fabricated that memory of seeing that text?

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster. Have been following this religiously from the original thread. I like how everyone can discuss their opinions openly.
I was hoping someone could point me towards a conclusion / offer Insight into my query.
Star Sadly passed 22/09, FS had insights earlier in that month that someone was hurting star? and FS asked in the only way she knew how if SB had hurt her? (Re- the marks on this baby and not accusing you text)
Did FS have plans to leave Star with SB on the weekend following the tragic events of 22/9? Did I read a transcript somewhere asking SB if she could mind Star again that weekend so FS could go out despite already being suspicious?
Or have I completely fabricated that memory of seeing that text?
I’m fairly sure you’re correct.

Reactions: 6
@mskittenheels

Yes, there was a text asking if SB was taking Star that following weekend, but it was stressed by FS defence that no actual plans were made.

@rainbowtapirs couldn’t reply on last thread. I ended up having emergency surger.y . Then I started with spine problems . And I’m having CBT therapy because has I’ve got older Ive started with medical anxiety from it. But apart from that I’m fine 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
I have to admit I use the term 'heartbroken' an awful lot as a figure of speech.. my daughter could break something I cherished and I'd say " I'm absolutley heartbroken " to anyone I told that would not mean I'd ever inflict any punishment about it maybe a chat on how to look after things etc depending on age , my favourite shop might not have the jacket I absolutely adored again I'm "heartbroken"

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’ve not caught up yet but I was just thinking about Becky Endacott (sorry if I’ve spelt it wrong). If SB is innocent she would have been a very significant defence witness. She had close contact with SB as well as them both together, I’m sure her evidence would tell us A LOT. That leads me to believe SB isn’t this sweet angel who just wants to help everyone, because if you knew that was what your ex and best friend was like why wouldn’t you want to defend them when it comes to something so serious and horrific? They were in contact on the day of Star’s death so it’s not like they’d lost touch. I reckon BE probably refused to give evidence because if she was to tell the truth SB would be exposed for what she really is by one of the closest people to her at the time.

Reactions: 20
Sorry for the slight OT here (ish)
The ticket - The Rubettes ticket, is it these guys??
1639053567912.png

Reactions: 9
I have to admit I use the term 'heartbroken' an awful lot as a figure of speech.. my daughter could break something I cherished and I'd say " I'm absolutley heartbroken " to anyone I told that would not mean I'd ever inflict any punishment about it maybe a chat on how to look after things etc depending on age , my favourite shop might not have the jacket I absolutely adored again I'm "heartbroken"
I claimed to be heartbroken earlier because the work cafe only had coke zero and no diet coke.

• Haha
Somebody on the previous thread said they didn't think DV was a reason for neglecting your children, I disagree. My mum had two children to her first husband, she got married at 17, her husband started beating her while she was pregnant with my older brother who was born when she had just turned 18. My mum was neglectful with my older siblings, she couldn't always afford to feed them, clothe them, they didn't always have hot water or heating. She was brutalised by her first husband and didn't really have a lot of emotional capacity left for her children. She wasn't cruel but they were emotionally neglected and physically neglected. However, when she was finally able to leave him, she met my dad and had my brother and me and we were cherished, along with her first two children, she finally had the emotional capacity to fully love, cherish and support her children. My mum is of average intelligence and is not abnormally compliant but because or her abuse she wasn't able to be the mother she had the potential to be. DV affects so much of a family's existence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm glad someone else has commented on this.... The Rubettes were from my mums era, it's so weird to think of a 19 year old being a super fan. Although Sugar Baby Love - CHOON! (as the cool kids say)
She probably grew up on them, maybe her grandad’s influence. I listen to a lot of older music through my auntie’s influence.

@rainbowtapirs couldn’t reply on last thread. I ended up having emergency surger.y . Then I started with spine problems . And I’m having CBT therapy because has I’ve got older Ive started with medical anxiety from it. But apart from that I’m fine 😂
That’s awful, I’m so sorry. I really hope the CBT helps you a lot and you recover or at least get your medical anxiety to a more manageable level!

Reactions: 7
I'm glad someone else has commented on this.... The Rubettes were from my mums era, it's so weird to think of a 19 year old being a super fan. Although Sugar Baby Love - CHOON! (as the cool kids say)
I had genuinely not heard of them, so just googled and was a bit stunned tbh!!
Each to their own tho, like someone else has said she may have been brought up on it.

Reactions: 9
I think the evidence against SB is very compelling. FS is going to be more difficult for the jury I feel. Being found not guilty doesn’t necessarily mean that you are innocent of any wrongdoing at all but it’s about what evidence there is.

Reactions: 18
That’s awful, I’m so sorry. I really hope the CBT helps you a lot and you recover or at least get your medical anxiety to a more manageable level!
Thank you Seems to be working so far ❤

I had genuinely not heard of them, so just googled and was a bit stunned tbh!!
Each to their own tho, like someone else has said she may have been brought up on it.
I wonder if she liked them though David. I, assuming he used to play the guitar for Frankie when she was small like he did for Star

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I still want to know more about the bloody wall licking incident. It sounds too weird to be made up, but too weird to have happened. Then again, when you’re not the #2 but the #1 psycho, I guess it’s more plausible.
They neither proofed or disproofed this, as far as I can remember from trial updates. I wonder why, when they were very sure to confirm / deny other things that appeared on phone records.

Reactions: 4
Thank you Seems to be working so far ❤

I wonder if she liked them though David. I, assuming he used to play the guitar for Frankie when she was small like he did for Star
Oh that thought :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.