sashafontainuk #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to say on this woman . First Sharon , trolls aren’t all exactly as you describe them . I’ll introduce myself . In my forties 3 children , single happy and employed in a job I love with friends going back to my days at school . I’m overall very happy enjoy life and am very busy ALL the time . I got into tik Tok over the lockdown period where I was furloughed and suddenly had too much time on my hands . So no I’m not a friendless , bored jealous troll with nothing better to do . What I am is observant and here’s what I’ve observed . It seems like you are unlucky in love and pick men badly . Your desperation means that the second u meet someone you plaster the story all over the internet . You claim feeling of love and “he’s the one “ followed by break ups and a lot of swearing , insults and accusations of them being words I can’t type here (none of them nice ) before this though Sharon you have a pattern of getting into a pattern of getting things from them wether it be a new set of boobs , a share in a caravan , clothing , a car a holiday a stay in a castle or clothing (famous Barbour coat !!) THIS is why people watching are either laughing or mocking you and making judgments . You then disappear for a maximum of 5 days and come back saying “I know I’ve not been on here for weeks “ when ur page shows otherwise . Friends of yours are dropped as you move onto the next one . Each new friend becomes your absolute world until they displease you or call u out .
selling white label perfume but actually wearing the real deal yourself isn’t smart nor is selling acti labs toothpaste (£4.99 online elsewhere ) and claiming it as ur own whilst using an obvious whitening tik Tok filter .
ive heard you refer to a driver on the road as a “baboon “ and happily state you would never date a black person and that youhave no black friends which is okay if statistically it’s just never happened but with some of the comments that have slipped out when your not thinking I find suspect to say the least .
im not a hater I’m an observer . My advice is to calm down the narcissism and highly inflated ego and talk of punching people in the face .
maybe stop making every post about “the hataaaas” and just make nice enjoyable content . You certainly have a big character and that could be used better …. Just an observation . I think that if a friendship breakdown so easily led to a suicide attempt then making further tik Tok friendships and relationships is possibly damaging . I would continue therapy away from my phone and just enjoy watching the app as opposed to posting when all that seems to happen is anger and un happiness . Tik Tok was meant to be a fun happy musical place not a non stop talking to camera about trolls and haters . Online content will always bring about scrutiny and unkind words so stay off it . A suicide attempt is no joke , returning for round 2 just asking for un happiness . . People online are absolutely going to make comments . Not everyone is going to call u a queen and an inspiration for those that don’t it doesn’t make them a troll it’s an opinion based on what you post .
At 51 being and falling in love shouldn’t be like this . 14 year old girls behave like this and that’s how it is , they then grow and learn from it . On a final
Note if you have a block list with 1400 people on it clearly there is an awful lot of falling out going on ….anger management maybe ?????

And PS driving whilst tik tokking could kill someone . Glasses on and off reading comments while car is moving is dangerous . A child could be killed all so comments can be read . This isn’t trolling it’s facts UNDENIABLE facts . If emergency services were called to a fatal scene tik Tok live would still be running and you could face murder charges

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
John and DeeDee are round hers,I wonder how long till they get together 👀
I'll bet you my last rolo she's already been there
Things you do for clout aye? No need to record and post your every move how old are u?
Kim kardashiands kid has more interesting content

Reactions: 3
When asked about how she felt about John while sitting in her Mates lounge she actually asked the question “why is he doing that “ when shown his half naked tik toks , she did a face like she wanted to be sick . Next thing she’s got him over to her place .
Only for clout and only to show she was actually giving the presents to his daughter .
she has time and time again stated she HATES children . The performance was all for tik tok
As was going to the tik tok funeral AND FILMING it

Reactions: 2
When asked about how she felt about John while sitting in her Mates lounge she actually asked the question “why is he doing that “ when shown his half naked tik toks , she did a face like she wanted to be sick . Next thing she’s got him over to her place .
Only for clout and only to show she was actually giving the presents to his daughter .
she has time and time again stated she HATES children . The performance was all for tik tok
As was going to the tik tok funeral AND FILMING it
Tik tok funeral ? Who's funeral was this

Why do people put music on then come on live 🤔 we can't hear 🙉🙉🙉🙉 you, the singing ahh make it 🛑🚏.

Reactions: 1
Why do people who are clearly a member themselves on Tattle go back to Tictok to stir it, you are clearly a member so what you doing on here.

Reactions: 3
I’m not her greatest fan and I completely agree with all the comments about her , she constantly thinks she’s right about everything and woe betide if you disagree with her she will just tell you to f##k off ! Last few weeks she claimed to have had to use a foodbank then after 2 weeks roughly she was loaded again !

Reactions: 5
Goodness, I used to be a customer of Formex, and know the business well. I am shocked at all this happening online, Mark owns the business.

So how old is this woman ?
I saw the live yesterday she just left because nobody liked her singing (nobody could hear her and the microphone wasn’t working)
Think she doesn’t like criticism and she also likes John and thinks deedee is the key to that?
Weird af

The thing is Sasha likes attention on her and she would never be number one with anyone with children especially with a child like Deedee who needs around the clock attention.

So how old is this woman ?
I saw the live yesterday she just left because nobody liked her singing (nobody could hear her and the microphone wasn’t working)
Think she doesn’t like criticism and she also likes John and thinks deedee is the key to that?
Weird af
She's 51
Oh I wish I had seen that live 😆

Why do people put music on then come on live 🤔 we can't hear 🙉🙉🙉🙉 you, the singing ahh make it 🛑🚏.
Oh I've missed her lives lately (been a bit busy myself even though I'm an obvious 'Troll' who has nothing better to do than to sit at a keyboard hating :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
What happened to get her 'uk' account banned from lives?

Yet she’s somehow on an IVF journey? 😂 she’s unbearable
No she’s not … she was telling her story about when she had IVF years ago when she was married so we are talking about at least 14 yrs ago. personally I like her, she’s confident, a grafter no matter how she earns her money … she’s been hurt by a lot of men, so that’s why when she sees the red flag she gets rid of them.
I didn’t single out your post about the IVF it was just the first one I came across my lovey x

Seems as though her sashafontain51 account is banned from lives now too - I wonder what she's been up to lol, does anyone know?

No she’s not … she was telling her story about when she had IVF years ago when she was married so we are talking about at least 14 yrs ago. personally I like her, she’s confident, a grafter no matter how she earns her money … she’s been hurt by a lot of men, so that’s why when she sees the red flag she gets rid of them.
I didn’t single out your post about the IVF it was just the first one I came across my lovey x
I wish I could delete comments, I realise now I was mistaken and I assumed she was talking about now which I hold my hands up it was my error x

A troll is someone that deliberately sends a message to someone to try to upset them and get a reaction.
Gossiping about someone away from their feed is not trolling!!
Now piss off Sasha and leave us to talk on here. You uneducated female

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder why nobody asks where she got the Title from its embarrassing really she even has it on her bank cards. I was gifted one years ago for my birthday but would never use it.I think she's growing on me.

Begging for gifts now having just told her minions she believes women should lose their rights . All this following more driving and tik tokking . So dangerous so careless .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.