sashafontainuk #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone create a thread on sashafontainuk from tik tok has 20k followers and sells beauty products from home

Reactions: 1
I cannot stand this woman something about her just grinds my gears I blocked her but low and behold she popped up on my FYP on her other account as her original one was banned ! Be gone and take your rubbish overpriced makeup bags with you

Reactions: 14
She’s an old slosh openly admits she’s a sex worker cam and phone only she says proudly has now got herself a seemingly well off man she just screams gold digger to me

Reactions: 5
I have been patiently waiting for a thread to open on her :LOL:
She is such a narcissist!
She contradicts herself sooo much.
She says that she's in the 'beauty industry' and that she 'makes her own products' yet because she overshares sooo much and is addicted to the sound of her own voice, she trips herself up constantly.
One of her TikToks she showed an invoice for her 'stock' and it was actually a receipt from a white label company even though she says she designed her own items and fragrances.
She sells overpriced whitening toothpaste (it's actually Acti-Labs and she covers the name on the box when she shows it on-screen)
However.....

I can't stop watching :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an old slosh openly admits she’s a sex worker cam and phone only she says proudly has now got herself a seemingly well off man she just screams gold digger to me
Yet she’s somehow on an IVF journey? 😂 she’s unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No she can't be she's 51
hand on heart she posted a tiktok the other day saying she’s on an IVF journey which she’s been on for over 20 years, it was a few days ago but looks like she deleted it - it was on my FYP

• Wow
Reactions: 2
hand on heart she posted a tiktok the other day saying she’s on an IVF journey which she’s been on for over 20 years, it was a few days ago but looks like she deleted it - it was on my FYP
She had her main account Sashafontainessex banned (that was over 50k followers) for bullying due to a response she posted to a bloke.
She has spoken about multiple failed IVF attempts and losses in the past but she's not actively on any programme now.

Every time I see her she’s always selling tickets for something. I’m very confused because few weeks ago she had no money for food and was going to end it all but she has business and was doing the cam/phone work she surely she would of got money Coming in from that. I feel sorry for her as she hasn’t had a easy life but she gets a bit annoying when she gets off at people and is always falling out with her mates she met on tik tok last week that was her best girl and she would do anything for etc. her new rich fella seems creepy his sounds like jack Whitehall’s dad If anyone has seen their Netflix show you will know what I mean,also needs to take that white coat back and get a bigger size as it looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will hand it to her she seems to be doing a great job at selling crappy toiletries for a lot of money.

I will hand it to her she seems to be doing a great job at selling crappy toiletries for a lot of money.
She certainly does.
Although I do wonder if a lot of her 'customers' from TikTok are just buying to feel like they 'belong' to her inner circle.
She's always talking about "her girls" and a WhatsApp group which is ever changing (she seems to fall out with a lot of people/women and her 'friends' mostly appear to be women she befriends on TikTok)
She is often arranging weekends away "oh theres space for 10 ladies" to a spa or her caravan/Lodge but they never really materialise into much, often just her and Ruth and maybe one other (friends from TikTok)

Every time I see her she’s always selling tickets for something. I’m very confused because few weeks ago she had no money for food and was going to end it all but she has business and was doing the cam/phone work she surely she would of got money Coming in from that. I feel sorry for her as she hasn’t had a easy life but she gets a bit annoying when she gets off at people and is always falling out with her mates she met on tik tok last week that was her best girl and she would do anything for etc. her new rich fella seems creepy his sounds like jack Whitehall’s dad If anyone has seen their Netflix show you will know what I mean,also needs to take that white coat back and get a bigger size as it looks ridiculous.
Yes, I saw those tiktoks where she was saying she had contemplated and attempted suicide. She was supposedly at rock bottom with no money for food etc.
Yet a few days later she was at the hairdressers having her (£200) extensions put in then on one of her spa breaks.
All the while acting like she's some sort of life coach and dishing out advice to her followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really dislike this lady and how she talks to people! She expects everyone to treat her like a queen.
May be if she talked to people with respect she would get the respect back

Reactions: 2
Her name is really Shannon you know, the products she sells well you could probably buy Molton Brown or L'Occitane for the same price, it makes me wonder if the Ladies buying know what beautiful quality items they could spend their money on.And the Cheek of it she has an Amazon wish list up. The white jacket definitely needed to be in a larger size.

Her name is really Shannon you know, the products she sells well you could probably buy Molton Brown or L'Occitane for the same price, it makes me wonder if the Ladies buying know what beautiful quality items they could spend their money on.And the Cheek of it she has an Amazon wish list up. The white jacket definitely needed to be in a larger size.
She also uses the first names Sharon/Sharryn.
She uses the title 'Lady' she said she got that due to being married to a Mason.
She said she became Lady Sharryn Bentley.
Interestingly this review was left (for a Barbour jacket) under the name Lady Sharon Brotherton, so she's certainly changed her tune now that Mr P is footing the bill.
The spelling of her first name seems to be interchangeable.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She also uses the first names Sharon/Sharryn.
She uses the title 'Lady' she said she got that due to being married to a Mason.
She said she became Lady Sharryn Bentley.
Interestingly this review was left (for a Barbour jacket) under the name Lady Sharon Brotherton, so she's certainly changed her tune now that Mr P is footing the bill.
The spelling of her first name seems to be interchangeable.
You can buy a Title I've got one I'd be embarrassed to use it.

Sacha just said she was single on her live, what happened to lover boy
I saw that also. I also saw her live earlier saying that she will not be answering any question regarding him, as his ex wife is threatening to take her to court 🤷🏻‍♀️ But didn’t have time to watch the rest of it.

I saw that also. I also saw her live earlier saying that she will not be answering any question regarding him, as his ex wife is threatening to take her to court 🤷🏻‍♀️ But didn’t have time to watch the rest of it.
Why would the EX care though she's not said much about her, I sensed it would not go anywhere with him, she's bought three dresses for Christmas away I'd be taking them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.