sashafontainuk #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yee me too, I think the Surnames wrong, I think it begins with B.
What makes you think it begins with B? Did she say that? I thought it could be mark waller from mclaren looks similar from what little bit I saw apart from he doesn’t wear glasses 🤣🤣

What makes you think it begins with B? Did she say that? I thought it could be mark waller from mclaren looks similar from what little bit I saw apart from he doesn’t wear glasses 🤣🤣
No I don't think that's him, when I can get on my computer tomorrow I will post the name.

Reactions: 1
The person I think is called Mark Blundell.I might be wrong because of the age.

Well guys she’s just posted a tiktok and said we’re all trolls who feed off each other on this site. Who’s eating who for lunch today 😂

She looks so daft with that bloody filter on!

Not bothered about tattle but has she just wittered on about it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well guys she’s just posted a tiktok and said we’re all trolls who feed off each other on this site. Who’s eating who for lunch today 😂
I heard her say it's all Sash and Ben Rantz on Tattle, no it's not don't fib. I've had a quick scroll I can't see anything about Ben what a strange thing to say Sach.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed that her mod kelli_jordi hasn't been in her lives lately?
I wonder if that the person she said she had fell out with recently

I saw that also. I also saw her live earlier saying that she will not be answering any question regarding him, as his ex wife is threatening to take her to court 🤷🏻‍♀️ But didn’t have time to watch the rest of it.
She’s changed her tune now as she does all the time. !!

I find Sasha very watchable and love her stories. Very gangland 🤣. However I’m not sure in a few things. The destitution a few weeks ago where friends delivered food parcels. Now she’s lady millions ? The constant weekends away available also to any followers who want to go?? Things don’t really add up. Is she a fantasist ? Narcissist?? I don’t know but I’ll keep watching. She doesn’t annoy me just baffle !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No mention of the job at the golf club (think that’s where it was) anymore? Seems to be managing fine just selling her products again

@poola you beat me to it!

I've been watching Sasha over the last few days and share some thoughts expressed here.

As soon as she shared the email I screenshotted to see the email addresses and do an investigation where I came across her real name and this thread.

Not very professional of Mark to use his work email.. shite website https://www.formexarchive.co.uk/

Also just to update everyone.. she's said tonight John isn't her type in the slightest and apparently she doesn't go for men with kids because she hates them.. after she's just spent 2 hours with Dee Dee although I realise she's 20.

The way she talks about Nicky too, like a ride or die friend, but then when asked she's only known her 4 months.. feel sorry for her just sitting there not being able to get a word in 😅

Absolute BS.

I've been watching Sasha, I really like her she comes across like a nice girl, but I was cringing watching her with mark, it was all too quick, talking about the future etc, we all knew it wouldn't last, I feel sorry for her, she really wants to meet someone, but I think she should keep it to herself when she meets someone, instead of telling everyone, just incase it don't work out.
As for her friend Ruth, she annoys me when she's doing a tik tok she don't stop touching her hair, I think she's trying to be like Sasha, but she don't have the personality, boring and seems she loves herself with her sexy dresses🤣🤣 she's probably a nice lady but she'll never be like Sasha with thousands of followers, she just don't have it sadly, she's not bubbly enough

I love watching her.

I really can't work her out, she is an enigma!
One minute she seems to be the kindest, most helpful person but she can then 'flick a switch' and turns quite rude and self-centered.

I agree with others that her lack of long-term friendships is peculiar but then again we do only see what she shows us, although she does show quite a lot 😂

I admire her honesty in her quest for a long term relationship but I'm not sure she goes about it in the right way 🤔 but each to there own I suppose.

Maybe underneath the front and bravado she's an insecure person 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.