sashafontainuk #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered when there would be a thread on her I can’t stop watching her though I don’t think I like her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would the EX care though she's not said much about her, I sensed it would not go anywhere with him, she's bought three dresses for Christmas away I'd be taking them back
I saw a live where Sasha said his divorce wasn't yet finalised.

I doubt she bought the dresses, they were purchased on the day he bought her the Barbour and 2 lots of Chanel perfumes - )even though she sells dupes of them that are supposedly 'spot on' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) so he probably bought those too, however it was definitely all equal cos she paid for a £35 meal at a pizza place :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She prob single again because he realised she was a golddigger and proberly didn't like the fact she plastered it all over tick tock

Reactions: 1
She prob single again because he realised she was a golddigger and proberly didn't like the fact she plastered it all over tick tock
I think he quite liked her being on TikTok, it is where he 'found her' after all.
However I think his 'bit of rough' ended up being a bit too rough for him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've never known someone go through men like she does,even thou "his the one" after bout 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The weekend she had away with Ruth in Ipswich a couple of weeks ago she made a right show of herself, sitting outside a strangers wedding acting like a pissed up old tart waiting for men to walk by and show her abit of attention, she was so sure one was going to come back for her, honestly made me cringe for her!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what happened with the posh guy.

So she's said anyone asks her about Mark they are banned, that's a bit strong after all he was flaunted in our faces enough before the bubble burst.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
WOW! I was watching the live she did with her friend until early hours this morning they were prank calling men, being completely wasted, people we requesting to be on her live, she had them on and the first guy could not be any older than 15 yet she was using the most cringe worthy sexual innuendo- people in the comments were screaming for her to kick him off, she did eventually, the next guy that cane on she ended up calling and extremely racist name before saying I'm going now I'm to pissed.

Oh and the big romance is over, apparently he said she was trying to control her and she said he was messaging some other women off here.

WOW! I was watching the live she did with her friend until early hours this morning they were prank calling men, being completely wasted, people we requesting to be on her live, she had them on and the first guy could not be any older than 15 yet she was using the most cringe worthy sexual innuendo- people in the comments were screaming for her to kick him off, she did eventually, the next guy that cane on she ended up calling and extremely racist name before saying I'm going now I'm to pissed.

Oh and the big romance is over, apparently he said she was trying to control her and she said he was messaging some other women off here.
I never work people out was she expecting a wedding ring they were only seeing each other a few weeks.Whats his surname anyone know

I never work people out was she expecting a wedding ring they were only seeing each other a few weeks.Whats his surname anyone know
Someone typed 'Judge Mark Windham' in the comments on part of a live I saw, not sure if that's correct

Oh I saw a bit of that live, OMGsh that boy said he was 18 but he definitely looked younger...Her behaviour was appalling, if it was a bloke acting like that to a young girl I'm sure the comments would have been far worse... I think she was using 'being drunk' as an excuse, she knew what she was doing!

The weekend she had away with Ruth in Ipswich a couple of weeks ago she made a right show of herself, sitting outside a strangers wedding acting like a pissed up old tart waiting for men to walk by and show her abit of attention, she was so sure one was going to come back for her, honestly made me cringe for her!
Did you see her fall off the arm of the chair that night, was a classic 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.