Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
So much to say on this woman . First Sharon , trolls aren’t all exactly as you describe them . I’ll introduce myself . In my forties 3 children , single happy and employed in a job I love with friends going back to my days at school . I’m overall very happy enjoy life and am very busy ALL the time . I got into tik Tok over the lockdown period where I was furloughed and suddenly had too much time on my hands . So no I’m not a friendless , bored jealous troll with nothing better to do . What I am is observant and here’s what I’ve observed . It seems like you are unlucky in love and pick men badly . Your desperation means that the second u meet someone you plaster the story all over the internet . You claim feeling of love and “he’s the one “ followed by break ups and a lot of swearing , insults and accusations of them being words I can’t type here (none of them nice ) before this though Sharon you have a pattern of getting into a pattern of getting things from them wether it be a new set of boobs , a share in a caravan , clothing , a car a holiday a stay in a castle or clothing (famous Barbour coat !!) THIS is why people watching are either laughing or mocking you and making judgments . You then disappear for a maximum of 5 days and come back saying “I know I’ve not been on here for weeks “ when ur page shows otherwise . Friends of yours are dropped as you move onto the next one . Each new friend becomes your absolute world until they displease you or call u out .
selling white label perfume but actually wearing the real deal yourself isn’t smart nor is selling acti labs toothpaste (£4.99 online elsewhere ) and claiming it as ur own whilst using an obvious whitening tik Tok filter .
ive heard you refer to a driver on the road as a “baboon “ and happily state you would never date a black person and that youhave no black friends which is okay if statistically it’s just never happened but with some of the comments that have slipped out when your not thinking I find suspect to say the least .
im not a hater I’m an observer . My advice is to calm down the narcissism and highly inflated ego and talk of punching people in the face .
maybe stop making every post about “the hataaaas” and just make nice enjoyable content . You certainly have a big character and that could be used better …. Just an observation . I think that if a friendship breakdown so easily led to a suicide attempt then making further tik Tok friendships and relationships is possibly damaging . I would continue therapy away from my phone and just enjoy watching the app as opposed to posting when all that seems to happen is anger and un happiness . Tik Tok was meant to be a fun happy musical place not a non stop talking to camera about trolls and haters . Online content will always bring about scrutiny and unkind words so stay off it . A suicide attempt is no joke , returning for round 2 just asking for un happiness . . People online are absolutely going to make comments . Not everyone is going to call u a queen and an inspiration for those that don’t it doesn’t make them a troll it’s an opinion based on what you post .
At 51 being and falling in love shouldn’t be like this . 14 year old girls behave like this and that’s how it is , they then grow and learn from it . On a final
Note if you have a block list with 1400 people on it clearly there is an awful lot of falling out going on ….anger management maybe ?????

And PS driving whilst tik tokking could kill someone . Glasses on and off reading comments while car is moving is dangerous . A child could be killed all so comments can be read . This isn’t trolling it’s facts UNDENIABLE facts . If emergency services were called to a fatal scene tik Tok live would still be running and you could face murder charges

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

poola

VIP Member
I have been patiently waiting for a thread to open on her :LOL:
She is such a narcissist!
She contradicts herself sooo much.
She says that she's in the 'beauty industry' and that she 'makes her own products' yet because she overshares sooo much and is addicted to the sound of her own voice, she trips herself up constantly.
One of her TikToks she showed an invoice for her 'stock' and it was actually a receipt from a white label company even though she says she designed her own items and fragrances.
She sells overpriced whitening toothpaste (it's actually Acti-Labs and she covers the name on the box when she shows it on-screen)
However.....

I can't stop watching :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well ladies you’ve certainly kept me entertained reading all your comments. Laughing so hard I peed ha. Well I’m di I was blamed for the suicide and reporting her to trading standards. Hi rusty I love you. Kept in touch with loads of the ladies and they are all amazing only one person spoilt it slasha 😂. I actually have all of the chat from her group I joined in the May and have it right up to we left I also have the new chat up to when I left from her new group. I actually have the disgusting voice Mail and text she put in the group about rusty. It is disgusting beyond words. It was in august and is vile. I would happily join if you wanted me in there look forward to interacting with you all xx

join me on my tiktok page same username as above xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot stand this woman something about her just grinds my gears I blocked her but low and behold she popped up on my FYP on her other account as her original one was banned ! Be gone and take your rubbish overpriced makeup bags with you

Reactions: 14

poola

VIP Member
Hi Sash,
I know you're reading this so just wanted my right to reply - obviously I didn't watch your livestream but I've had 'people sending me inboxes and videos' 😂😂

For the record:
You don't know who I am.
I am not a troll, as I do not seek to distort or manipulate others perception - everything I have stated here on Tattle is my own personal opinion that is based on the things I have observed you doing/saying on social media.
I am not on the dole.
I am in a committed relationship.
I have a police officer, 2 different types of lawyers and a computer engineer/developer in my immediate family, so I know 100% without a doubt that the rubbish you spout about the Police investigating ISP addresses (and even the fact that they are traceable) is lies.

Be sure to let me know if there's anything else you'd like clarified ;)

Have a nice day 😊
See you later 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

poola

VIP Member
I spent some time watching some of her old tiktoks from before I started following her.
There seems to be a familiarity in the stuff she documents:
Gets a new man
Raves how great he is
Introduces her to the geeeewls
Falls out with said man
Calls him all the names under the sun
Preaches geeeeewl power
Days out with geeeeeewls aplenty
Falls out with geeeeeewls (some publicly and some just never mentioned again)
Calls them all the names under the sun for doing her wrong
Has a couple of days off tiktok
Re-emerges playing the victim
Receives lots of gifts from her wish list
Makes inspirational (cough cough) speeches about picking yerself up and f@@k da trollz
Gets a new man
Raves how great he is
Introduces her to (a new set of) geeeeewls
Falls out with said man
Calls him all the names under the sun
Preaches geeeeeewl power
Etc etc

All of this peppered with ad-hoc tiktoks with her looking seductively ( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ) up into the corner of frame with some thought provoking message playing in the background or a joyful dancing tiktok with her bopping about like a nana at a wedding to 'Cry To Me' 😢

I'm guessing an 'oh woe is me' period is about to hit, gotta get those (tacky glittery) gifts somehow 🤔

Dontcha feel like cry-cry-cry-crying 😭😭😭
She is so predictable that it's 'fightening' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

RUexcited

Chatty Member
This is comedy GOLD !!!! All the hot beautiful men of Romford will be queueing up to listen to an old babe station “model” sing out of tune in her hunter boots !!
For all the hot men she’s spoken of by the way … we have so far only seen Mickey and Mark and honestly I’ve never laughed so hard . Mickey was like a BNP white suprematist and Mark a paunchy old boy with a very odd voice and most likely prostrate problems . She didn’t want to show him off because she was embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Saff_ron

The only thing positive about her is STD tests. She has been cocked more times than an antique shotgun. I live in Romford and she is well known for being an old lush. Granted more successful in her younger days, now days she has the track record and reputation of a soapy old barmaid. She’s the type who knows everybody but for the wrong reasons. People avoid her, she is a cling on and goes one person to the next, men, friends, “sisters. Have to say though, nothing better than her strolling in the pub, you know you are in for great people watching and some drama! She has intense relationships / friendships that burn our very fast, all to nothing. I know this because she was carrying on with a mate of mine’s husband. She had no shame, no decorum or girl code, and thinks she is some kind of siren. Shame she prefers to seduce other women’s men rather than find one herself. People see her coming and hide. She is an absolute freak show so it’s no wonder people keep her around on TikTok…she is a calamity who reminds people no matter how shit your life is, thankfully you are not Sharon the slapper. You see those you tread on to get up waiting for you on the way back down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So I’ve been reading for sometime now. This woman has no moral compass what so ever. Anyone that crosses her path I feel for. Nothing is even her fault. All poor mark wanted is some privacy. But she sadly has to document everything she does. Nicky your too Gullible …. Open your eyes and see she is using you. Like all the others she used before you . There is a reason why her family is distant … and it’s because she is a true Narcissist. That’s why she can’t hold any kind of relationship .

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bangers78

I often wonder if she’s Trans, she’s very manly in a lot of ways and tries to hard to be “girlie”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’ve not posted on here before, but have been lurking for awhile. Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a drag act?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

poola

VIP Member
Why would the EX care though she's not said much about her, I sensed it would not go anywhere with him, she's bought three dresses for Christmas away I'd be taking them back
I saw a live where Sasha said his divorce wasn't yet finalised.

I doubt she bought the dresses, they were purchased on the day he bought her the Barbour and 2 lots of Chanel perfumes - )even though she sells dupes of them that are supposedly 'spot on' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) so he probably bought those too, however it was definitely all equal cos she paid for a £35 meal at a pizza place :D

• Haha

vodka&shots

Think it was the “adult work” that kept her up till 3 making new vids on hating…(thought we were ignoring trolls??)
I just wondering why she hasn’t worn the hunter boots yet, going for long walks with them she was with her new aaat.

Bizniz meeting went well then, teenager running the place couldn’t remember the price of spirits…(good one🙈) and £12 for a bottle of pisseccco, blimey, better off with a meal deal from Marks.!
Notice that the tickets are dropped to £15 now…but there’s over 300 on list🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Just creating my wish list…. Can’t decide what to put on it…
Any suggestions.??
I’m thinking tacky teapot and saucer for me vaaaaann, 😴
Cream soda to make me burp like a bloke🤢
Roll neck top to hide my Adam’s apple 🤢
Posh wellies for the walking I don’t do🤪
Acrylic nail kit so I don’t have to look at my 72 week regrowrh💅🏽
memory foam pillow so when I sleep at night I don’t forget my lies I’ve told that day..(is that what the memory bits for.)?🤡….
new white tshirt cos I’ve only got 32 to wear to biznis meetings with a tacky blazer🙈
Oh, last one… new folder for meetings cos this new venture is going to take off and not crash and burn after 1 night 😂🤡😂🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
I've seen she posted about Tui not refunding her Jamaica holiday earlier in the year. (End of August I think)
I started watching her around that time and I'm pretty sure she decided not to go 'cos of Covid and lockdowns taking place. :(

RUexcited

Chatty Member
“Ere gewws I’ve been told u love my resilience “ hahahaha yet took a one pill overdose because someone reported her products .
New car ??? Yet let her mates buy her food shopping weeks ago and asks strangers to pay for her cream soda ! GIVE OVER Sharon 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nirvana99

Do u know what really pisses me off there fucking people wit us big accounts that sit on a live while driving. They think there above and better than everyone else. She is definatly one that thinks she's better than everyone else

Reactions: 8