Sasha Fontain Thread number 4, Disagree with me and I'll send the Police to your door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to understand somebody who has what she herself calls a “sl*g phone” for her “phone sex” (her words) took offence to the poor 19 year old girls comment, she then goes on to promote herself being on Only Fans, which lets call it what it is - promiscuous, again, no problem with that, each to their own! But to then say I have only slept with 7 people, yet behave like a nymphomaniac on lives and other content, talking in pretty crass ways about men, and her experiences etc, it sends a really mixed message, but either way not one of somebody with decorum and class. Sasha, this is why men only want you for a good time not a long time. You advertise yourself as a one hit wonder, nobody wants to marry that, they want to smash and dash.
On her live the other day she said to the guy “ do u want to jizz on my tits “ rubbed her finger down her cleavage it was truly revolting behaviour, she’s got a cheek getting pissed at that poor 19 yr old , I find it absolutely hysterical wen she calls herself a lady with respect for herself 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈yea course u are Shazza

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Some funny comments today 🤣🤣🤣

PayPal 💰 Paypal 💰 paypal 💰 paypal 💰

PROVE YOU HANDED IT ALL OVER

also I would like to see proof someone was phoning u all hours of the night . Prove it ?

disgusting hearing her talk about John and deedee she has NO shame !

Vile women
That John and deedee comment was to deflect does she think we are all stupid and don’t see that’s , wat a cunning sly old hag

The "I run 3 businesses" makes me laugh. Selling a couple of bottles of shampoo every week is hardly running your own business. Her website is pretty basic, no information of the products she sells, just pictures. No invoices given to paying customers. That's more like a hobby.
Have you seen the packing , I piss myself she just throws them in a crappy box , no tissue paper , no thank u , no invoice and rips the tape with her mouth 😂😂I was weak 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
That John and deedee comment was to deflect does she think we are all stupid and don’t see that’s , wat a cunning sly old hag

Have you seen the packing , I piss myself she just throws them in a crappy box , no tissue paper , no thank u , no invoice and rips the tape with her mouth 😂😂I was weak 🤣🤣
Don’t you want a bit of Sharon Brotherton saliva with your order? #freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funny how someone on here mentioned they’ve got 4 bedroom or 5 bedrooms house nice life in reply to her your all sad cunts on the dole that walk dogs she also said 4 holidays a year nice car and now slosher slasher Sasha Fontaine sharryn sharon brown Bentley botherton for got she’s also a lady how many names you actually got slosher has now booked 5 holidays this year including her Cornwall adventure that was in Clacton wheres she going next jack Barclays to order a new rolls Royce phantom as she’s now a millionaire after having 11p a few months ago she’s totally and utterly delusional and best go back to her dead end supermarket job

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Once again calling people “fat c**ts” wow ! Vile language on a platform mostly visited by young people. More hate speech . So horrible . She believes it’s okay to fat shame does she ? HER of all people . Wow . Such an angry angry woman
I wonder how Ruth feels about that?
Her daughter's a larg
Funny how someone on here mentioned they’ve got 4 bedroom or 5 bedrooms house nice life in reply to her your all sad cunts on the dole that walk dogs she also said 4 holidays a year nice car and now slosher slasher Sasha Fontaine sharryn sharon brown Bentley botherton for got she’s also a lady how many names you actually got slosher has now booked 5 holidays this year including her Cornwall adventure that was in Clacton wheres she going next jack Barclays to order a new rolls Royce phantom as she’s now a millionaire after having 11p a few months ago she’s totally and utterly delusional and best go back to her dead end supermarket job
Why does she need her council flat if she has a second home? Or maybe she sub let's?

“ I need a Maaaaaannn”!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 cats choir!!

Noooooooooooo, my ears are bleeeeding after the intro🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

That John and deedee comment was to deflect does she think we are all stupid and don’t see that’s , wat a cunning sly old

I would be embarrassed, I don’t even send my eBay parcels off looking like they’ve been chucked round the room twice.!

What’s all this “I’m tellin ya knaaaa” tit😂😂😂

It’s just all very cringey, whilst I sit here in my 4 bed house, refelecting on what I’ve done in life and how far I’ve come.
For someone who is roughly the same age (give or take 10 yrs🙈) I’ve got the better deal.
I can see anyone offering her a mortgage at 62 with no financial stability, (not sure OF casts as a stable income)💁🏼‍♀️🤡🤡
Anyway, I’m going to get my hair and nails done (again)…but sick of wasting money I don’t have, from the job I don’t have, to make myself look beautiful 😂😂
Hi Sash 👋🏼👋🏼 👮‍♀️🚓🧳🏡🦮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Noooooooooooo, my ears are bleeeeding after the intro🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I would be embarrassed, I don’t even send my eBay parcels off looking like they’ve been chucked round the room twice.!

What’s all this “I’m tellin ya knaaaa” tit😂😂😂

It’s just all very cringey, whilst I sit here in my 4 bed house, refelecting on what I’ve done in life and how far I’ve come.
For someone who is roughly the same age (give or take 10 yrs🙈) I’ve got the better deal.
I can see anyone offering her a mortgage at 62 with no financial stability, (not sure OF casts as a stable income)💁🏼‍♀️🤡🤡
Anyway, I’m going to get my hair and nails done (again)…but sick of wasting money I don’t have, from the job I don’t have, to make myself look beautiful 😂😂
Hi Sash 👋🏼👋🏼 👮‍♀️🚓🧳🏡🦮
With 4 holidays booked we will see how many slosher goes on she wants to be famous she best try getting on dragons den they would be fighting to invest in her tacky luxury brand 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣 11p to millionaire status in a few months she’s very powerful 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
With 4 holidays booked we will see how many slosher goes on she wants to be famous she best try getting on dragons den they would be fighting to invest in her tacky luxury brand 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣 11p to millionaire status in a few months she’s very powerful 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s cos she’s a weapon😂😂😂😂

• Haha
That’s cos she’s a weapon😂😂😂😂
She will be having another name change to martin Riggs alias Mel Gibson lethal weapon pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s unbelievable dead end supermarket sloshpot now tic tok superstar powerful
Lethal weapon business woman goes from being skint to millionaire in a few months you couldn’t make it up oh sorry she has in her delusional dream world

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake you know sum videos going to go up about this stock akien and waterman missed out first time around lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.