Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Oh dear oh dear, her latest tiktok now involves all the geeeewls. 👎
My personal opinion is that she is trying to coax them into this - and more fools them for being suckered into it 😐
She's likely thinking if she gets them to act that way then nasty comments about them will be posted here, once again a diversion tactic on her part.
This page was made about Sharon Brotherton (and no one else) for her lewd, disgusting, un-professional, deceitful, narcissistic behaviour. 😈
I for one will not be lured into bad-mouthing the geeeewls based on this one tiktok.
Try again Shazza - we are a lot wiser to your antics than you give us credit for. 🤡🤡🤡
I’m also pretty sure that she said she had followed guildlines from which the police had told her to follow. In those i think they would’ve instructed her not to retaliate or make any videos to entice the sort of behaviour she’s just done in her latest video.

I really feel for those girls, Being pulled into
something that isn’t their fault.
I really hope they see sense before there’s a 27th whatsapp group formed🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
I also need to clear something up… she keeps referring to us as Fat C***
I am a size 6/8 so I’m no way fat or overweight. What size are you again Sharon? 🤔🤔

• Haha

FancyASnog

“I’m not bothered about tattle/Vanessa/jill”

aight so move on then?
Not bothered about trolls? Don’t say nothing.
Don’t care? Stop posting response vids.
Winding ourselves up? We’re having THE BEST time. In fact, be careful who’s buying tickets for the over 50’s night in Feb Sash, you never know who’s gonna turn up hun!

• Haha
  • Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member

is this pre shed?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. This is surely a joke ?
I would die if this was public ! Also another name ???? Wow . Honestly that’s the most painful thing I’ve ever watched . I can’t believe she would put this out there . I think she possibly believes she can sing ! Surely not ?????? Noooo ?? She’s playing a comedy character surely ? SURELY ???????

• Haha

debs1960

On this new account she is now saying she can’t eat Glucose because she has a Hiatus Hernia. If she had that she wouldn’t be able to eat all the crap she does. She’d be in agony.
Hang on have you looked on her wish list at the chocolates !!!! No mention of a hernia ??

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
She's so vulgar. Talking about a couple at the spa and in her words "he's probably finger blasting her" how disgusting. That's all she talks about is sex. And has the audacity to say "I've got class"

• Sick
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s going to try so hard to do damage limitation, she knows she’s been caught out, that’s why she’s absolutely manic and aggressive and threatening.
The more people who she sends over here the better, and hopefully they’ll wake up to her lies and awful behaviour.

sparklesforyou

Sadly not 🤣 Just get other people to send messages .

if I was her I would just take time away come back and say I’ve took time out to sort myself out and yeah I admit I’ve done things wrong but I’m going to put them right . And do it !!

Haha from a snake 🐍 I met 🤣🤣🤣

Haha from a snake 🐍 I met 🤣🤣🤣
I beg to differ someone like her will never change & she is so stuck up her ass that her attitude is unforgivable with what she has done& said. Don’t mind me I’m going to get some more popcorn 🍿

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
No sympathy for any of them ladies who continue to be friends with her. They have seen more than enough evidence whaf she’s like and they are okd enough to make good decisions but they choose to still be her enablers

Horrible the lot of them.

Trixie-59

Still no mention of the PAYPAL MONEY did it get given slosher? Just answer the bloody question instead of diverting and skirting around it. The question is never going away!!!

A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

I fell for the I'm a nice caring act for 2 weeks then the cracks began to show

BTW slosher you are not a weapon you are a total tool
Sharon Brotherton is definitely a Urban Weapon she got that sooooo RIGHT 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

poola

VIP Member
I was watching, had a night shift at the job I don’t have.😂
Quite a few people popped up in the lives making bold statements,
Hi Sash👋🏼
I saw a bit of it - it was a literal shitshow 💩💩💩
I'd even bet you a pair of rancid River Island pyjamas that not everybody gets the correct orders (and receives their free gift) 🤡🤡🤡

I especially enjoyed the hilarious 'joke' where Slosh and 'Jake the Fake' tried to trick everyone into thinking they were a couple 👫
Someone asked, "Are you a Policeman?"👮‍♂️
He answered, "I work with the Police" - I take it that's a no then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I work with a Professor but that doesn't make me one does it. ;)

• Haha

nottobeforgotten

There is a vidio on facebook stating there were egg donations and £1100! From the horses mouth!! Hope this helps in some way XView attachment 1030693
There is a vidio on facebook stating there were egg donations and £1100! From the horses mouth!! Hope this helps in some way XView attachment 1030693
All her videos that I found to do with the charity tickets /raffles tickets & donations I emailed to fraud and the charity .

one of them says about £1,100 cos I wrote about each video explaining my concerns. I did state to both the concerns are with her PayPal Account.

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Not that I'm bored today but:
"Sammon sammiges"
"Sweedies"
🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh and just incase anyone else is Glucose Syrup free (oh wait): 🤥 🤥 🤥
The main ingredient of the Banana Split Eclairs is - drum roll please.........................🥁🥁🥁

Walkers Nonsuch are one of the oldest traditional sweets makers in the UK and these Banana Split Toffee Eclairs are a tasty twist on a classic classic.

Ingredients - Allergens listed in bold
May contain traces of nuts.

Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk 18%, White Chocolate 16% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier soya lecithin, natural vanilla), Vegetable Oil (Sustainable Palm Oil), Butter 3%, Salt, Molasses, Emulsifier (E471), Flavourings.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Her latest account is pretty sad, lots of follow me drafts and look how amazing I am I’m a independent lady with a strong group of gewwws.
Pretty tragic actually, all I see is someone so needy that they call themselves sexy Sasha fountain, it reeks of desperation. Sasha you cannot polish a turd that’s the truth. Clean your act up, be accountable for your rude behaviour and underhanded ways, then you may find you don’t need social media, you may find that people will genuinely like you and you may learn humility.
🤷🏻‍♀️

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Slasher referring to them on Tattle as all on benefits & fat c*nuts with sad lives. What a nerve, coming from her who cons people into buying her white lable products at high prices and half the time doesn't even send them. Puts up begging wishlists for spa days & afternoon tea. Looking for men with money but no kids cause she hates them. Sells pics of her gash so she can pay rent. Tells lies to gain sympathy from her deluded followers.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
What an angry raging old woman . If my grandma acted like that we would disown her . Foul mouthed and constantly thinking she’s threatening people . Look forward to her tv debut happening so that the pretend person making the pretend show can see the clip of her calling a black man names . That will go down well won’t it ? (Because it’s not pretend it’s real and it’s filmed and it won’t go away )
I don’t care about her business let her sell cheap tat in bashed up cardboard boxes , let her do her thing but when it comes to racism and mocking disabilities and driving while filming I won’t stop talking about it .
Ps I’m not a fat c**t I’m 8 stone and always have been . I don’t have mental health issues but if I did I wouldn’t be a lesser person or expect to be mocked publicly.

• Heart

Reasonwhy

She just starts all over again saying the same things about trolls. For someone who claims not to be bothered she doesn’t half go on about it. For someone who claims to be strong she’s not showing that, this site obviously really bothers her and all this ‘I’m ok it doesn’t bother me’ is just rubbish. For goodness sake woman move on 😂

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I don't sit on my backside watching TT all day. I run a very successful business, have a 5 bedroom house which has 3 yrs left on mortgage. Own 2 cars and can afford holidays. I thank my lucky stars for what I have worked hard for. I also have a disabled child who needs 24hr care. I couldn't care less if Slasher disappeared off social media, not that it will happen. But before she goes anywhere she needs to account for the charity money, or is that the reason why she's going to leave?