Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklesforyou

Evening everyone 👋 So what I gathered from last nights live it was all about tattle & How were fat slags trolls their cocks & laughing at the c**ts. Actually little nobody I think your spitting feathers because slowly lots of people are catching you out👍Tv producers contacted her because of the trolls & it’s going to be working with a top famous person. How exciting for you perhaps you could send the so called producers over here to see every bit of evidence against you.Slating Jill yet again & saying she looks like Shirley from eastenders she’s so ugly I can see why she puts me down well guess what Casha you keep putting woman down because your ugly inside & out. Fancy telling all your viewers her real name & one of her kids names you absolute crank. Another biggie you were asked if you ever had kids what was your reply mmm I know you screwed your face up & said nah I don’t have kids again no mention of mason🍿🍿🍿 Every person on tattle has had some dealing with you one way or another we can’t all be lier’s like you 🤡🤡🤡 You are 💯 shady asffffffffffffff 🤡🤡🤡🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

RUexcited

Chatty Member
If a table of men spoke to a waitress like that it would be seen as harassment . So classless to behave in such a manner . He is also a happily married man .
Why behave like that ? What’s so baffling is not knowing how to behave like ladies . The staff behind the scenes will be absolutely mocking them .

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
I wouldn't fancy paying over a grand to stay in a caravan where the gas sounds like it's about to explode, the washing machine sounds like it's gonna take-off and the shower doesn't work properly :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Has anyone checked… is the washing machine on her wish list? (Just for measurements of course 😆)

• Haha

lifeistooshort

I don't go on Tiktok often, but have to say I've never seen someone so triggered.

Note to Sasha because it's SO obvious you are obsessed with this site and read it all the time - if allegations were untrue and you really didn't care, you wouldn't be making video after video after video about it. How many 'this is going to be my last video on this' are you going to make? 🤯

I'm not hiding (you've only just blocked me after trying to help you out 😒), fake, jealous or even care about you. You're just someone who posts videos on Tiktok who 'used' to have good content and make me laugh. Acting all hard at your age is beyond embarrassing, and I personally wouldn't give you the time of day in real life because you're most certainly not the type of person I would want to be around.

Seriously, if you want to recoup any dignity just stop with all the BS and move on.

lifeistooshort

I wonder why she hasn’t added any old post about her good deeds like the charity. Surely she is trying to show people what a good person she is why not them ? 🤣

it’s ok Sasha I have more to help u out just to bring the attention to the charity work u do . Content coming soon 😉
Ohhh, I might have to stick around for a while then. I wasn't bluffing on her video when I said I work in the charity sector AND know about data protection law. Conveniently I also know about distance selling regulations, and her website is already breaking rules. Did I just say that 🤭? Yes I did.

I don't appreciate my feathers being ruffled, especially when I was just trying to help.

Reactions: 9

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Happy Monday everyone. Nice to see more people coming forward. Sasha is walking a fine line. I think karma may be knocking at her door.

sparklesforyou

So it’s ok to call everyone on tattle fat shit c..ts lazy bastard5 no jobs outing people outing people’s real names identities outing ex boyfriends email address on a live & constantly revering to another lady as fat c..nt threatening behaviour you absolute tool low life. Your constantly telling your viewers the same shit you weren’t engaged when here on tattle pictures to support your lies the police have better things to do & to be honest if they are going to come for anyone it should be you whilst you were driving & streaming & remember people are not scared to voice their opinion. I THINK MARK SHOULD REPORT her for disclosing his personal details on her live & time she put her pipe down. No one has or is bulling her & it would seem there are lots of voice notes giving evidence of your vile threatening attitude
The constant version of her stories always twisted because some of her minions our blind to the truth & picture evidence here & again last banging on about how she didn’t swindle the charity money ffs thick o people are not questioning that REAL people want to know what happened to the PayPal money but yet again you twist the story to make it look good for you

Last edited:

Georgie19

Even the 🐑 know its BS
Another 2 for the 🚫 list🤔
She said she is in contact with police everyday, yeh right even serious crimes they can take weeks even months in my case before they even see you. Only reason I come over here was she kept mentioning it and then I noticed how different her stories kept adding up.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’m more concerned about her life long friend that was having treatment (I repeat treatment, NOT end of life care as she claimed tattlers had said.?)

She’s a bit all over the place today, wondering if and what she’ll be able to pay for this weekend at Belstead Brook Spa, (good job Jo’s going with her card) where she’s been loads (well 3 times) and slated the receptionist for their shit service.🤔
Even complained that they had the cheek to make her pay a late check out fee…(mid heart attack after huge greasy fry up breakfast)

what times the coach geewwwlllls, Don’t want to be late.?😂😂

• Haha
She keeps saying about the charity buckets , now Sasha cut the shit liar liar , we would like to know where the PAYPAL money went !!! Got that ???? PAYPAL MONEY , you looked like a absolute embarrassment tonight asking the guy “ wouldn’t you like to jizz on these tits?” U weren’t interested in what he was saying just instrested in talking about yourself, you speak like you have no respect for yourself , if men did want you it would be for a quick shag , ( better watch the ticker) no decent man in his right man would want a woman who speaks and acts like you , I mean imagie taking you to meet there mates , have some dignity and respect your lives where making me cringe so bad ,nothing lasts forever and you will never get away with your scams and lies forever it will catch up with u it always does mark my words 👌

• Heart

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Still no mention of the PAYPAL MONEY did it get given slosher? Just answer the bloody question instead of diverting and skirting around it. The question is never going away!!!

But that’s the trouble it’s up on tick tok knocking it’s cheap shit tat out in the early hours taking orders while it’s streaming so what is it’s business hours when it gets up or goes to bed ??? All she is is a car crash I’m a business woman she ain’t got a clue only thing she has got a clue about is taking bull and lying 🤥
A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

But that’s the trouble it’s up on tick tok knocking it’s cheap shit tat out in the early hours taking orders while it’s streaming so what is it’s business hours when it gets up or goes to bed ??? All she is is a car crash I’m a business woman she ain’t got a clue only thing she has got a clue about is taking bull and lying 🤥
A business that has offices in Essex and London. But in reality your selling cheap tat out a council flat in Romford.

I really thought Sasha was a Nice lady, I wondered where her others friends were who she hung out with last summer we’re. As for for the candle I bought of her it come a shabby old brown box and u could’ve have got one down the market like it for 2quid! Sometimes I did find her vulgar not lady like at all. Has she really no shame in scamming people who works for her - I thought working class people did not do these kind of things. I’m quite shocked that what I have read on here - I do they are lying thou
I fell for the I'm a nice caring act for 2 weeks then the cracks began to show

BTW slosher you are not a weapon you are a total tool

Last edited:

Smithy883

VIP Member
Who goes to a spa & spends there time making tt about trolls?
The latest tt what a joke, grown women acting like idiots & were the 1's with mental health problems, go & enjoy jour spa, we'll still be here Monday 😉

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Now where did I put that Ello Vera?
Dame_Edna_Everage.jpg

It's funny really cos this is actually a man dressed as a lady, oh wait :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
You do know this page will be eating her up

Narcissist need control and this page has taken that from her she has no control of the comments on here. We can freely talk and that’s why she keeps using police threats.
She thinks out of all the pages on different people with nobody from this site ever being arrested she can get us all arrested ? For what Sharon ? Asking a few questions ? Because we are not like your little friends who are too scared or too stupid to tell you you’re making a laughing stock of yourself.

Jesus if she does keep calling the police she will eventually be told to take herself off social media because it surely can’t be everyone else’s fault all the time

Debs22

VIP Member
I bet all her gewwws are back in their homes, cosy on the sofa with their families. And Sasha is sitting on her own. I wonder if her gewws will look back at the uploads and feel ashamed.
You can only hope they get home and reflect on how they have behaved. Let’s see what we have. taking the piss out the young romantic couple in the jaccuzi, talking about “finger blasting”, tongues down throats, swearing and sticking fingers up in video, being rude not once but twice about people with facial disfigurements, verbally harassing male waiters, generally being loud and uncouth, not conducting themselves in a manner females of that age should , jumping on beds, filming and Lying the whole time whilst there, still rattling on about Tattle even though it bothers none of them. Behaviour displayed by sad, thick, lonely ’has beens’ , rubbish No one wants, most have been round the block so many times ,they look like mutton Dressed as lambs. A disgrace to the human race