Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Last edited:

Loustafford

VIP Member
Am I the only one that cringes when she shows a product like the scarves or make up bag and sees the β€œluxury brand” stitched under her name πŸ™ˆ like why would you do that! You don’t see Gucci or Louis Vuitton doing it

slosher7777

VIP Member
So it’s ok to call everyone on tattle fat shit c..ts lazy bastard5 no jobs outing people outing people’s real names identities outing ex boyfriends email address on a live & constantly revering to another lady as fat c..nt threatening behaviour you absolute tool low life. Your constantly telling your viewers the same shit you weren’t engaged when here on tattle pictures to support your lies the police have better things to do & to be honest if they are going to come for anyone it should be you whilst you were driving & streaming & remember people are not scared to voice their opinion. I THINK MARK SHOULD REPORT her for disclosing his personal details on her live & time she put her pipe down. No one has or is bulling her & it would seem there are lots of voice notes giving evidence of your vile threatening attitude
The other laugh is a poor 19 year old girl is getting slaughtered because of what slasher slosher Fontaine said all down to her flock of sheep or is that trolls who should actually be arrested???

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Did you see them all dancing on the bed? I thought she said Nikki was going, which one was Nikki I was looking for a Sam Fox lookalike.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Ang with the blonde hair.? She got lots of auction prizes for the charity, she was nice I did wonder then what she saw in Sharon wtbh any of them, I didn’t see what why they parted as was doing overtime a lot so not really bothering with social media

I actually recon Sharon will be Thanking us all, when it’s all been looked into.
she will get her β€œFAME”. Splashed all over the INTERNET πŸ˜‰
What happened to the other lady who lived in clacton, was part of the geeewwwls group last year.?

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Proud plus size model.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Don’t forget your one & only spotted bikini πŸ˜‰

Still waiting for her to tell truth… I know it’s extremely hard to do as not in your nature Sasha, Did ALL the charity payments made into your personal PayPal account get put in them buckets before being sealed.. or is it just yr lips remaining sealed..????
Omg is that a tattoo or what it looks like?