Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nottobeforgotten

Don’t worry about what she calls me they are just names god I’ve been worse 🤣 I don’t care about looks I have a good heart . What I don’t like is talking about my kids ! But if that’s the way she wants to go that’s fine let her . She is digging her own hole .

Just the heads up this is Sasha she is spreading abit of hate . The governor 30 just block as I have

• Heart
Reactions: 8

poola

VIP Member
Dear Dear me
Do you actually believe your frightening us with threats of the police
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW
You really are thick
She really is as thick as shit:poop::poop::poop: 🤣 🤣 🤣 :poop::poop::poop:

Absolutely nothing within that phone call warrants any attention from the Police 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♂️

However as @Smithy883 correctly points out, Snatcha herself is actually breaking the law by playing it on tiktok 🤡🤡🤡

I'm sure Rompford Police will be very interested Dame Sash 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
she is on live sashafontainuk x
Yes abusing the poor waiting staff , then looks at camera “ I need a man to rag me all over the place “ 🤢🤢how can she claim to be a lady , I feel so sorry for the poor waiter if that was a female and a group of men where speaking like that there’d be uproar it’s not nice , that’s somebody’s son , my boys 20 if some dirty old hag was speaking to him like that , embarrassing him , degrading him while he was working ,I’d kicked her so hard in her giant flaps and give her a free nose job 😁😁😁

• Haha

nottobeforgotten

Some funny comments today 🤣🤣🤣

PayPal 💰 Paypal 💰 paypal 💰 paypal 💰

PROVE YOU HANDED IT ALL OVER

also I would like to see proof someone was phoning u all hours of the night . Prove it ?

disgusting hearing her talk about John and deedee she has NO shame !

Vile women

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
was even caught me on camera.. Sasha replies (It wasn't me) Engagement

Pinocchio Brotherton, says Never been in love.. must have been pretending

Don’t listen to the lies on tattle.. this was just a joke 👃
That’s not her it’s a spitting image puppet all made up by tattle trolls lol 😂 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

nottobeforgotten

Sasha needs to stop giving out false information cos I have it all .

She even states in one video that she would have me arrested AGAIN . We all clearly know there was never a first 🤣

Then on a live getting some bloke to pretend to be part of the police or whatever crap he was talking …. Sasha played apart of that . So she involved him into it

In another video stating they all took screen shots of her kids from her Fb page Meaning all her friends took the screen shots… so this means not only Sasha proves that she decided to stalk me on a never social media platform she then involves her mates blaming them for taking the pictures of kids

So I do hope her friends know what they doing cos Sasha clearly doesn’t .
Sasha is dragging them down with her

Trixie-59

was even caught me on camera.. Sasha replies (It wasn't me) Engagement

Pinocchio Brotherton, says Never been in love.. must have been pretending

Don’t listen to the lies on tattle.. this was just a joke 👃

Attachments

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at Sashas Facebook. She’s got voice recordings of a woman who rang her at 2 am to discuss why people haven’t been getting their orders ( evidently the caller had been watching a live and seen the comments and was worried about ordering). Sorry but this just devalues as ringing someone at 2am is a bit unhinged. Sasha won that one so if you’re the caller you’ve made yourself look bonkers!
That's assuming Brasha is telling the truth :rolleyes: Also she starts the conversation by saying "I had a missed call" so did she return the call at 2am? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Last edited:

Herself71

VIP Member
Absolutely anyone can change their behaviour if they want to, however they have to 1st admit to themselves they have a problem, however I think she has created an alternative reality for herself and has convinced herself and to some extend her hangers on that she is this wonderful saint, if I was the hangers on I would start now distancing myself especially in the cold light of day and sober before it’s too late
These women aren't helping her at all (make sure ladys you read this out to sasha ) real friends tell you the truth when you fuckup or be a twat, mine do to me thats why Ive had the same friends for over 35 years ,it keep you grounded and a better person and makes you think if you do something stupid or fuckup again ...

• Heart

sparklesforyou

and she’s a lady 😂😂😂
It’s just some letters on her driving license & passport so people think wow until they hear her vile mouth. How many times recently do we hear the quote “ I’ll f..k your dad & be your step mum that’s really classy not 🤡🤡My response when I heard it was you should of been that drip down your mums leg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
I saw the TikTok on Jill or Vanessa’s page about it and someone was saying about fundraisers taking a cut before it goes to the charity. Am I correct that Sasha has always maintained that she never took a penny for the charity event?

Also, if it’s true that Sasha was to take something from what was raised for ‘expenses’ she should have declared that in the public domain as it’s public money at the end of the day. Also if the charity received a donation of £4,200 Ish then if she pocketed the PayPal money the percentage going to her own ‘expenses’ is huge.
At the time, sharryn stated everyone was giving there time for free, there was no expenses, everything that was raised was going to the charity.

Oh it wasn't a complaint on my behalf lol, merely an observation. 👀
This page has never been spiteful to the geeeewls (that I have seen) - bar a couple of friendly/silly nicknames.
It's their so called 'friend' that is plotting their downfall by the looks of it. 👹
The thing is one can only excuse their behaviour for so long, they are adults after all, but we have to remember they are being 'led' by a very conniving 'Lady' 😂😂😂 that has had (allegedly) years of manipulative and coercive behaviour behind her. :confused:
In all fairness to the ladles at the spa, if she said let's do this, how do they say no, who would want sharryn screaming at them, there stuck there in a no win situation, in a few months when she's moved on to the next set of mugs these ladles with feel and I'm afraid to say look like right idiots

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
We all know that won't be happening, there to frightened to stand up to her. All of them girls have witnessed how Ang, Di, Debs, Tracey were treated, none are true friends, they've known each other months, remember anyone that disagrees with sharryn is well gone.

If i was Ruth I would personally be distancing myself from this mess.
The charity event was organised by sharryn & Ang but in the background was Ruth & Tracey, all will be questioned with regards to the theft of 💰, we all know that it went into sharryns pay pal but all parties involved will be questioned & as we have witnessed many times before none of this will be sharryns fault
She would just do herself the biggest favour by admitting that she took PayPal donations to her private account, proving that she transferred the money she had received and letting all those relevant people concerned that it had been paid.
As the days go by, more and more pools are standing up and saying they didn’t receive shag goods they paid for…. Who does this if you run a business.?
I definitely think her “friends” need to step in and help her, it’s getting to her that she can’t control what’s written or read on here, so now she’s getting angry and it will only be a matter of time before they disperse and don’t want to be part of the drama/WhatsApp group.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Definitely think there’s some serious mental health issues. She lives in a little fantasy world and has no idea how people really see her

Saff_ron

I missed that bit, I only left to get some popcorn.
I had seen a lot of comments on her old videos from that lady, and it crossed my mind this mod was somebody vulnerable who had been sucked in by her. The poor woman is waiting on the bench to be subbed into the group it would seem. What did she say to her?

I am not following the new account, mainly because she winds me up now, it’s gone past me being curious and entertained by her, she needs help. The facial disfigurement comments were a step to far for me, I think she is evil. But what I find worse is that she will say a scathing comment then drag her mates in by saying “ain’t it / don’t you think / didn’t it” making them her accountability partner in her nastiness. So to the viewer making it seem they share her opinions. It’s manipulative and gaslighting at it’s best!

Trixie-59

The holiday last year, she didn’t go on.
Was there actually one Booked.????
as in the run up she wasn’t showing much excitement I actually thought to myself it’s BS & when she hadn’t gone I wasn’t surprised to be fair.
like I’ve witnessed she lives in her own FANTASIES..

Debs22

VIP Member
On this new account she is now saying she can’t eat Glucose because she has a Hiatus Hernia. If she had that she wouldn’t be able to eat all the crap she does. She’d be in agony.

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
She's so vulgar. Talking about a couple at the spa and in her words "he's probably finger blasting her" how disgusting. That's all she talks about is sex. And has the audacity to say "I've got class"
No class what so ever has she got 32 pairs of those pjs too pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha