Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
There once was a dog called Slash 

She had a well used Gash

Spent days at the spa 

Drove a beat up car 

And liked to 'raise' charity Cash 

#anythingyoucando #bunchofclowns #sheep #baaaaaaa #followtheleader

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Smithy883

VIP Member
Anybody got any idea what time the coach is leaving for our weekend at the spa?🤣
I missed the coach to the police station & I've missed out on the tin box break, I don't want to miss this!!!👙🍾🍹🍽🏊‍♂️

• Haha

nottobeforgotten

U know what’s gonna happen later when she gets back I can see it now on live 🤣🤣🤣

Firstly all about tattle “ I don’t go on there I get screens shots”🤣

“I have the best friends”….only reason
U say that cos they don’t call u out COWARDS

Tattle AGAIN “they are just jealous sad cunts but I’m not gonna talk about them cos I can’t “ 🤣🤣🤣

“Im going on holiday on the 5th “ I’m personally unsure when the 5th is cos she has never gone anywhere as yet 🤣

Tattle again “ a tv programme reached out to me all about tattle they missed the posts about Mrs hinch and picked Sasha fontain .
This story honestly last year who can remember ? “I’m going on married at first sight” … people started to call her out on it so the story had to change … “ can’t do it now cos I told everyone on tt and they saw the video 🤣🤣🤣

Tattle AGAIN “just jealous cunts “

• Haha

saddove

for me the white goods are over priced but it is the way sales work you buy something and sell it for a profit but its her attitude the way she speaks to ppl who ask for expected due date or for refunds i know she sacked somebody from her cafe for using bad language in front of customers so why does she think she's any better ,
she uses a fake name as she thinks it makes her look sexier but complains if ppl wonder if anything else about her is fake ,
i wouldn't dream of buying her products or something off her wish list maybe i'm just selfish but i work hard for my money and i feel these ppl who do buy from her are somehow buying in to her friendship buy a gift get on to watsapp group get to go to spa .... i don't need fake friends if i want drama i turn on the tv but ppl please her own mother don't like her or her brother or sister but its always everyone else who is the problem

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I didn't see anything what was Ruth doing? She's hard to watch at times she talks like her dentures are slapping around.

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Oh she's said more about me - that isn't true, believe me when I say she doesn't have a leg to stand on with me. (y)👮‍♀️:geek:
I've never threatened or 'trolled' her. I have merely written my opinions about that which she puts out into the public arena. 😊
As for my IP address in the words of Lady (hahaha) Shazza "She only had to ask and I would've given it to her" 🤡
It’s typical narcissist behaviour trying to scare people.
Personally I can see her being In trouble for wasting police time keeping phoning them everyday. I have an abusive stalking ex and I would be told to stop if every say I called.

Sasha there’s real crimes happening and you’re constantly crying down the phone about a
Bunch of women online who have only called you out on all the lies that keep projectile vomiting from your mouth! You’re a woman in her late 50s it’s embarrassing I actually cringe for you.
What a horrible woman you come across as.

like I said to my ex ( who you remind me a lot of )

how can you have this many beefs with so many people who are not connected and not sit back and say is it me, am I the drama ? Am I the common denominator in all this 🤭
The truth is no, no you won’t you’ll continue to blame EVERYONE ELSE because this is you. An old dog as they say doesn’t learn new tricks.

I don’t hate you though. I pity you as I can tell you have been not loved and that’s sad. It’s made you bitter, spiteful and jealous.

try a therapist and take yourself off TT, SM and try and find happiness and shazza don’t do people over for your own gain it’s sad

Smithy883

VIP Member
Her 2 main accounts are not blocked permanently
She received ⚠ on both accounts over the weekend
I'm sure she said at the weekend that the essex acc would be back either today or tomorrow, I really can't see the point of the new account.
Is it killing you that much sharryn because you have to wait 1 more day to post.
How sad that a 51 year old woman(that is her age) has to go to these lengths for attention, I'm not surprised her relationships or friendships don't last, her constant need for attention must be exhausting, she comes across as a very selfish individual.
It's all ME ME ME.

Debs22

VIP Member
I have just one question for you Slasha. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE CHARITY DONATIONS PAID INTO YOUR PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT!! Please Answer this

Debs22

VIP Member
Totally agree hun , why does she have to keep saying ure luving ure best life , when I’m having a lovely day out the last thing I’d think about is to go online and keep telling people 🤦🏼‍♀️
Trying to convince us all and probably herself that life is good, that’s the only reason someone does this sort of thing. SLASHA OR ANY OF HER FOLLOWERS READING THIS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHARITY MONEY PAID INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THIS QUESTION WONT GO AWAY

Reactions: 10

lifeistooshort

So I told her muppet friend not to push my buttons and drive me here, but Sasha herself has now blocked me so has done just that. I'm not a fan of this site because gossiping doesn't float my boat, but the fact on top of the blocking she has removed a comment I made actually defending her so she can act the victim, has made me a tad annoyed. Just wanted to share my summary of watching the events unfold whilst sitting on the fence with my popcorn, and throw another observer into the fold which most likely just backs up what others have already said.

It's just a poor me act for attention, and really embarrassing to be doing it at that age. Deep down she is a very lonely person who is a very good manipulator, but the last few weeks have exposed some deep cracks, and that hole she's digging is getting bigger and bigger. She is delusional if she believes her followers are there because they like her. Most will be there just for the drama.

PC Plod will have no interest in this and shouldn't frighten anyone. Calling people out in the public eye is not bullying, and there has been no direct threats made. The most the police will do is give her a crime number. Her lawbreaking however is another matter. Paypal fraud, and breaking of distance selling, fundraising regulations, and data protection laws, will come back and bite her if she's not careful. She's walking on very thin ice. The ripping off people with her products is just unethical.

Anyway, keep up the good work exposing her because it's pretty clear now she deserves everything she gets. The fact she is so triggered by what a few strangers think and say just exposes her guilt. Just suggest going easy on the personal attacks because no-one really deserves that.

poola

VIP Member
Firstly I would like
Firstly I would like to apologise for my comments about Ruth, my god how wrong was I 😟
I have never witnessed anything like last night's behaviour, I'm shocked & disgusted at what I saw
Do we have poola to thank for Ruth's poem🤣, goes to show how great the night was when they were watching our every movement & please don't insult my 🐶 by comparing it to that.😁
Ruth's job looks after spinal injuries
Sharryn calls them ****
Rhonda has a ethnic minority grandchild
Sharryn calls her baboon
How many families does Sharryn have
Real family
Meet me
Ang, Debs, Di, Tracey
This lot
Watch out girls the others are long gone & how glad they must up

I am so proud to be part of tattle life
Here we stick to facts, we don't call people out for the colour of their skin, disabilities, con people, we tell the truth

Ruth I hope your employers witnessed your behaviour, I certainly wouldn't want you anywhere near any sick relatives of mine, your a disgrace to the nursing profession

The rest of you are a disgrace, go look in the 🪞, you might 👀 perfection, I 👀 a bunch a of vile creatures who are rotten to the core, the lot of you are what's wrong with society today.

I hope every single one of you at some point in life experience the hardship & prejudices of the people you seem to think it's funny to laugh at

The lot of you make me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Welcome everyone to slimming 🌎
Everyone say a warm welcome to our newest members
My limerick was in response to Roooofs hilarious poem - tattle,rattle,cattle 🤡🤡🤡
Good work ladies, It only took six (or more) of you weeks to come up with it 🤣😂🤣
I refrained from talking disparagingly about her 'friends' - yanno the current motley crew that follow her along like little ducklings, the princesses to the qweeen, the 5 abhorrent hangers on, but after last nights shenanigans they are obviously fair game 😜

I ain't no slim Jim but seeing Mummy Whale's behaviour whilst her five (not so) little calves are goading her on in the background (knowing how she likes to fat shame) is beyond me. 🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳
Dear oh dear 'ladies' you really have shown your true colours. 🤡🤡🤡

And as for you Sash, I offered to have a conversation with you on your live last night and I was blocked and deleted so stop with your silly Billy Big Bollox talk.
And I know you saw the comment :ROFLMAO: 😜:ROFLMAO: - not so 'ard after all are you? You actually wanna be careful who you're playing with ;)
I'm here for you whenever you want to show yourself you absolute piece of TRASH

#alltalk #loser #chickenlicken #dontyouknowwhoIAM? #clown
tattr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

sparklesforyou

❤Just to let the tattle life dream team know that Di is good enjoying her popcorn 🍿 be rude not to I’d say ❤🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Sharryn
I believe when I first made the accusation about the charity money, you called me out, put my post on your tt, 120+ 🐑🐑🐑🐑, called me vile, you said I'd be arrested when the👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️took your statement (3 o'clock Friday)🤣🤣🤣, I'm still here & guess what I'm NOT apologising, I'm not in the slightest bit sorry, I believe you are about to get what you deserve. I hope everybody who you have hurt, laughed at, walked over, done the dirty on, put down, called disgusting names all finally get to 👀 you get your comeuppance.

Attachments

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Anyone who sits and takes time to read all these threads I can pretty
Much guarantee will open their eyes to who she is
I think those who don’t and still think she’s a good person are probably not decent people themselves
I think a lot of vulnerable women follow her and buy her products. Anyone with their head screwed on will figure out somethings up with Sasha very very quickly

• Heart
Couldn’t handle her comments 🤣🤣🤣 I told her to unblock me and comment from her own account .

while I’m here SASHA FONTAIN PLEASE READ

Update …. The Sasha fontain charity donations have now gone into a full investigation by the charity themselves. ( so there is something that isn’t right ) I will be given the final outcome within 28 days by email . That email will be posted on here !!!
Good news , we all know she kept on about the buckets but wouldn’t ansa anything about the direct payments to her personal PayPal I think it’s comming to end for her now

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I don’t know what confuses me more.
A month ago she was urging “fans” to “go ova to tatted” to see what was written, yesturday morning she changed that to don’t bovver, they’re sad and have issues.
By the afternoon it was i Don’t wanna hear anything, Don’t send me screenshots and don’t message me.( even though she tells everyone to get her number off her website💁🏼‍♀️)
Then we move to “They all have mental health issues” and she was gonna “f@@k your dad and become your stepmom”
Is this not bizarre behaviour that has brought all this on herself…..💁🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Wow

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’m not prepared to call out or put down friends that spend time with her, None of us are perfect at some point in our own lives we have made friends or fallen for a wrongern & when your close to that person it’s hard to see red flags like your other friends or family notice.

But i am on here to bring to attention lies, scam’s & possibly helping herself to Money raised for Charity.

She has not said what happened to the Charity money sent by good ppl to her private PayPal account.!! We have no idea how much was sent as there was no one else keeping tabs on it I for one feel stupid for sending it through this way.

I no she also received a lot of gift donations from her wish list for raffle prizes but then again no idea what or how much as again no one other than herself received these too.

We have all witnessed untruths by her which has led to us all to believe she’s untrustworthy. If she wants to live in fantasy world or drama I’ve no issues.. each to their own

But when it comes to deleting proof customers have NOT got what they PAID for, blocking ppl for asking, & raising money for Charity with no accountability of proof as to final amount, that’s questionable. We need to raise awareness Sharon Brotherton isn’t to be TRUSTED.
& honestly if anyone wants her products & is asked to pay via PayPal make sure you don’t send it via friends & family, choose goods put details or what you are paying for that way she has to provide evidence (postage) should it not turn up!!!! & you won’t lose out.
And anyone who threatens those with knocking on their door..!!!!!! Make others aware this is NOT on as we are all trying to uncover the truth, so no one else falls for it.
Agree 💯 we are not her.
What we want is for her to be accountable for the underhand way she behaves to her customers.

Debs22

VIP Member
Remember fellow tatters
I know her in the real world 🌎
I know what she's capable of
She stole the money 💰
I've watched 👀 hours of her 💩, which has made me physically 🤮
I've waited a long time for this
KARMA with a little helping hand.
Thanks to everyone on here, I had enough evidence to take to all the relevant authorities
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
To the stupid men & sheep 🐑 that finance the vile, foul mouth woman, you enable her to carry on conning and ripping people off, SHAME ON ALL OF YOU
Bless you , it must have been horrendous, so glad you found support. I was very nearly drawn in but my gut feeling screamed “con woman” I listened when she was publicly slagging off poor Welsh Di and knew then I was right, it was so obvious what she did. I knew it was going to happen. Her story changed time and time again, I watched her hoping people would start calling her out and it’s now happening. Slowly slowly catch the monkey as the saying goes. Xx

sparklesforyou

Well done Roof we can see you can remember nursery rhymes perhaps you should learn one about how not to follow sheep 🐑 because tonight you’ve shown your true colours & you for one in your line of work should know better . SHAME on you 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Trying to convince us all and probably herself that life is good, that’s the only reason someone does this sort of thing. SLASHA OR ANY OF HER FOLLOWERS READING THIS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHARITY MONEY PAID INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THIS QUESTION WONT GO AWAY
It ended up in her pocket just like the furlough money when she claimed for her employees wages through the covid retention scheme. She tried to fob her staff off by saying they werent entitled but it was proven in court that she did indeed receive it. Court ordered her to pay it to her staff however up till now she's not paid a penny 👍

• Wow
  • Angry