Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debs22

VIP Member
Ahh bless the cycling village idiot’s broke the slags bed ……my god she’s a state .

Who the fuck at her age talks and behaves like it ….
She is repulsive and mentally restricted. Nothing funny about her at all and def nothing loveable. Even her own mother hated her. Poor Jo who sadly passed away couldn’t get rid of the leech either. Her only friends are fat Sindy and drugged up Clarence. What a time to be alive Gonzo 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Question ???
Honestly how does she ACTUALLY believe that men are falling over to be with her . Stories of going on dating sites and seeing other women with “tits like puppies ears” She claims her Mexican bikini photos have sent men wild with passion . I showed the men in my team and sorry to say it but they just see an old lady with a dreadfully unfit wobbly body with old fake rock hard tits stuck on the front of her . She claims she was a blonde skinny siren when younger . I see a plain Jane with an un fortunate massive nose who so deeply wanted to be sexy . It’s tragic . Fast forward to present day and we have now resorted to a “cancer scare “ she will have absolutely NO shame when she has to admit there is NOTHING wrong . Spending hours on a live with the bypass psycophant bored at hearing her ACTUAL medical stories was unbearable to watch . All the time the lady described her medical issues she sat scrolling her phone . She then waits for a gap in conversation where she can immediately make it about her . Also calling thicko dumb dumb Dickie to tell him of her pretend cancer … why ??
Imagine the response from him being “I’m gonna go and bang a pig in Clacton!!” Oh how we laughed at that .
She’s an absolute joke… She was seriously unloved as a child (as we know), but she’s definitely got daddy issues. She’s hanging on to every bit of attention that she gets.
A man has only got to look at her and she reckons they are Sha@@ing, dirty hoe.🤮🤮
Her life must be so dull, 54 yrs old, Scrubbing high end houses for 16 hours a week to claim what she can, Talking to her “besties” that she’s just made friends with online, but never met… she’s a proper cling on. The only person she’s had a friendship with was the lovely Jo, and that was so she could drain her bank.!!

She has absolutely nothing going for her, Her hairs a mess, big nose, Bulging eyes ( when she rants,) nasty temper, shit fashion sense, can’t cook, shit home, no decor sense, no money… I mean, what an absolute catch🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

jeenyjen

Is she on commission for everytime she says stay in ya lane. Honest theirnis certain phrases that wind me up and thats one of them. No worzel, you stay in your kennel.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
The old dollop is going through tt shop it’s free for 30 days according to cunt face apparently it needs a new name for its domain sasha Fontain thieving cunt sounds good to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she back to selling her dollop products 🤦‍♀️ her followers honestly 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
What a wonderful man made us lunch exactly what we wanted taking me on holiday Maldives spending the weekend in his hot tub sun bathing going london Friday I’m driving his Porsche few hours later his a cunt it’s all off shows how fast that cunt worzel goes on the turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Who ever the knob was his had one lucky escape 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t for one min believe there was a man. It’s all make believe in her demented head. What man would take a stranger on holiday, unless he is paying for a slag to go with. He probably saw her in real life instead of her onlyfans filtered to fuck photos and thought fuck that for a game of soldiers and blocked her. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Smithy883

VIP Member
Is she saying she had a c section ? as i missed it.
What ... distroyed the birth certificate ? .... Can always get a copy.
A child full term would be buried if it had passed away. 🤔
She's all fiction .. couldn't tell the truth if you payed her ... Probably terminated the pregnancy & regretted it later ...
The title of her book 🤣🤣 Beneath the Scar is in reference to the c-section scar she has across her stomach, it's in honour of Mason, just the basis 💩💩💩 she normally spills, I'm surprised not one of her followers have ever questioned what happened to Mason & how he passed, she makes a mockery of parents who have really suffered such a terrible loss 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
What she does not seem to grasp is ……….. one thing for certain in this life is you will get older. No amount of filters will stop that! She is younger than me and I look younger 😂😂😂. Prancing around like a washed up only fans reject is sooooo embarrassing. She should take stock of her life and think I am getting older. I will not be able to go to the “chewder” bar flashing it’s bits about shouting she wants a sh*g. Well she can I suppose but really!!!!! I would be thinking it’s time to reinvent myself and have a more age related life 😂😂😂.
don’t get me wrong I party like the rest of them - I’m out later with the girls for a few vinos - but I can assure you i will not be behaving like a two bit hooker 😂😂😂😂. And she says we are all jealous😂😂😂😂. Of WHAT! 7 quid dresses 😂😂😂😂my bracelet im wearing is more than she earns a month 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪. Grow up you reject woman 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Imagine being of an age where you should have manners and decorum…. But instead you act like a desperate old slapper wanting cock 24/7… sad old cnut !!
She must equate sex with love ,men used to want sex with her, so they must like /love me ,but in all honesty men will fuck anything even old has been whore like her .🤣🤣

• Haha

Kelmum

I’ve never had such second hand embarrassment so bad as I did watching her pretending to be drunk and dancing in the cheap and nasty dress, the dry mangled hair, with the droopy boobs, she looked exactly what she is, a sad pathetic woman. And to call out shazney and Sam Payne was just so bloody disgusting she’s not only racist she’s also homophobic, I don’t know either of those women but if I was Sam especially id be reporting her. And as for that bloody fool who literally just lays on her sofa is either stoned or heavily medicated she’s gotta be the most boring person on the app, she obviously doesn’t like Sharon because if she was my so called best friend I’d of told her how ridiculous she looked. The three of them are the worst types of women two are enabling her and she is the most embarrassingly ugly con artist I’ve ever watched, do yourself a favour Sharron get off TikTok, try to stay away from the men and try to salvage any reputation you have left because you are the a complete joke

• Heart

Kelmum

The opening of the dog turd on her live was classic, but what has shocked me how Ron has put up the video accusing WW of sending it so she decides to put up WW daughters pic, where she works etc !!!! Honestly if I was WW I’d be down to Romford and smacking that bitch until she was begging me to stop, how she will get away with that I don’t know. Surly she can be done for exposing all the information she has put out for all of TT to see, and if she isn’t done for it I hope WW goes and sorts her out. She’s nothing more than a dangerous vile bitch and I pray she will soon get exactly what she deserve, and by that I mean not more dog shite cause she sure did deserve that. I’m honestly so bloody disgusted by her videos today outing those poor kids of WW, and Ron if yr reading this be grateful it wasn’t my kids you lying vile bitch !!!!!

• Angry

RUexcited

Chatty Member
She’s gone quiet because she’s banging the old man again and it’s too embarrassing to admit it ! How do you come back from telling the internet he’s a caaaaaahnt and a drug addict and broke and likes to bang clacton pigs ? Of course she has no shame and will tell everyone that they are in love and it’s none of our bizznizzzzz . Fact is we all have that one hideous friend that keeps going back to a dreadful man after boring us about how awful he is . Even the fibro princess and Clarence must be sick of it by now

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Why is nobody pulling her up.on her lies???
She doesn't have a scar...
If she had a miscarriage, the foetus would either pass naturally or would be sucked away.
A stillbirth, she would have had to give birth naturally, I would imagine one of the most traumatic experiences anybody could endure.
To have a scar would mean a c-section, Mason would have breathed even for a second which means she would have to register his birth and death, no mother would of destroyed such precious memories as she claims she did.
Only someone as EVIL as her could make up such a lie, she is VILE.
I reckon she aborted any pregnancy she may have had. Then made up all this shit for content and sympathy

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Welsh wanker was getting it her crawling hasn’t done much good welsh wanker your out on your own everyone hates you even crawling back to your leader hasn’t worked you dumb welsh cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Poor poor worzel keeps getting banned I feel sorry for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah like fuck I do you big mouth double hard slag fucking school bully all fucking mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and definitely no action
---
Keep winding it up it get’s itself banned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg it’s going to try and take over Instagram with its book beneath the cunt and what a cunt it is a book about a nobody old slapper from Romford that thinks it’s jk Rowling you just couldn’t make it up

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
The old dollops live on its new account
---
Cunt blocks out tattle no screen shots no nothing cause you do worzel
---
Clarence sounds like it normally does half dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worzel you one cheap skate cunt with your £5 dresses proper class 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
New midlands mingers still not getting it worzel will never travel to you fucking thick cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
A book about a nobody Essex slapper and the only thing it’s got for company is it’s knickers round its ankles to keep them warm Ffsake what a cunt

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
What a wonderful man made us lunch exactly what we wanted taking me on holiday Maldives spending the weekend in his hot tub sun bathing going london Friday I’m driving his Porsche few hours later his a cunt it’s all off shows how fast that cunt worzel goes on the turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Who ever the knob was his had one lucky escape 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha