Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smithy883

VIP Member
Is she saying she had a c section ? as i missed it.
What ... distroyed the birth certificate ? .... Can always get a copy.
A child full term would be buried if it had passed away. 🤔
She's all fiction .. couldn't tell the truth if you payed her ... Probably terminated the pregnancy & regretted it later ...
The title of her book 🤣🤣 Beneath the Scar is in reference to the c-section scar she has across her stomach, it's in honour of Mason, just the basis 💩💩💩 she normally spills, I'm surprised not one of her followers have ever questioned what happened to Mason & how he passed, she makes a mockery of parents who have really suffered such a terrible loss 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Kelmum

The opening of the dog turd on her live was classic, but what has shocked me how Ron has put up the video accusing WW of sending it so she decides to put up WW daughters pic, where she works etc !!!! Honestly if I was WW I’d be down to Romford and smacking that bitch until she was begging me to stop, how she will get away with that I don’t know. Surly she can be done for exposing all the information she has put out for all of TT to see, and if she isn’t done for it I hope WW goes and sorts her out. She’s nothing more than a dangerous vile bitch and I pray she will soon get exactly what she deserve, and by that I mean not more dog shite cause she sure did deserve that. I’m honestly so bloody disgusted by her videos today outing those poor kids of WW, and Ron if yr reading this be grateful it wasn’t my kids you lying vile bitch !!!!!

• Angry

RUexcited

Chatty Member
She’s gone quiet because she’s banging the old man again and it’s too embarrassing to admit it ! How do you come back from telling the internet he’s a caaaaaahnt and a drug addict and broke and likes to bang clacton pigs ? Of course she has no shame and will tell everyone that they are in love and it’s none of our bizznizzzzz . Fact is we all have that one hideous friend that keeps going back to a dreadful man after boring us about how awful he is . Even the fibro princess and Clarence must be sick of it by now

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Why is nobody pulling her up.on her lies???
She doesn't have a scar...
If she had a miscarriage, the foetus would either pass naturally or would be sucked away.
A stillbirth, she would have had to give birth naturally, I would imagine one of the most traumatic experiences anybody could endure.
To have a scar would mean a c-section, Mason would have breathed even for a second which means she would have to register his birth and death, no mother would of destroyed such precious memories as she claims she did.
Only someone as EVIL as her could make up such a lie, she is VILE.
I reckon she aborted any pregnancy she may have had. Then made up all this shit for content and sympathy

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
"You can be pissed and classy"
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:
Sat at home all alone in a 2 quid temu dress drinking! Never felt so embarrassed for someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's absolutely dog ugly 🤢🤢
---
If she's pissed in that video then I'm the king of England!! Can tell a mile off she's faking it even more embarrassing

• Heart
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Welsh wanker was getting it her crawling hasn’t done much good welsh wanker your out on your own everyone hates you even crawling back to your leader hasn’t worked you dumb welsh cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Poor poor worzel keeps getting banned I feel sorry for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah like fuck I do you big mouth double hard slag fucking school bully all fucking mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and definitely no action
---
Keep winding it up it get’s itself banned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg it’s going to try and take over Instagram with its book beneath the cunt and what a cunt it is a book about a nobody old slapper from Romford that thinks it’s jk Rowling you just couldn’t make it up

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
The old dollops live on its new account
---
Cunt blocks out tattle no screen shots no nothing cause you do worzel
---
Clarence sounds like it normally does half dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worzel you one cheap skate cunt with your £5 dresses proper class 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
New midlands mingers still not getting it worzel will never travel to you fucking thick cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
A book about a nobody Essex slapper and the only thing it’s got for company is it’s knickers round its ankles to keep them warm Ffsake what a cunt

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
What a wonderful man made us lunch exactly what we wanted taking me on holiday Maldives spending the weekend in his hot tub sun bathing going london Friday I’m driving his Porsche few hours later his a cunt it’s all off shows how fast that cunt worzel goes on the turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Who ever the knob was his had one lucky escape 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
"You can be pissed and classy"
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:
Imagine being of an age where you should have manners and decorum…. But instead you act like a desperate old slapper wanting cock 24/7… sad old cnut !!

• Haha
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’ve been following here, haven’t posted for ages as slosh is still the same old c!
I’m on TikTok more regarding slosh. But I’ve seen Welsh Lisa is back. She needs to wind her neck in.
Nasty little crab scuttling under rocks and poking about. Obviously your life has hit a complete low and now you’ve got nothing, so you want some validation, and it shows how sad you are, wanting validation of Sasha. I think you’re jealous of Sam because people actually do want to talk to her, she owned her mistakes. So you going to come for me again? Don’t worry I’m prepared.

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Can you imagine being that hated by people you’ve not even met !! Welsh Wanker, Lisa the Knob Cheese, even fucking Gonzo dont want you. Take a look in that Mirror you utter cretin, and find another personality, you’ve enough to choose from 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Hi moron (Sharon ) was me saying you can’t pronounce Baccarat Rouge . Listen to yourself .. it’s not Baccarack you absolute moron .
Also what an ick seeing a man who is in his sixties who has to hide from his mum and dad that he’s seeing you . Not only a broke old druggie but a mummies boy too . His beautiful young daughter will be so happy she never ever EVER has to see that loud mouthed OLD chav again . Hopefully she realises what a prick her dad is too .

• Heart
Reactions: 9