Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Just wondering how long it’s going to be until she starts using these stock images for a new venture with Langtons catering again… ya know the business she sold to Lisa Tilbury and her husband🤣🤣🤣🤣
She sold her a dissolved company then decided she wasn’t going ahead with the sale and said she didn’t sell it🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Did i sell my shitty old catering company, yeah course I did🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

slosher7777

VIP Member
My god just seen a Shaznie video of worzel on a Clarence live going on about barrelcakes is going out with her ex Mike and how his dick has been up her arse Ffsake think with seen a video before like that over that Lisa and an ex of hers worzel you have no shame any hole is a goal including a good old fisting I’m surprised the village idiots div van pricks knob hasn’t rotted off his definitely been doing some old Essex Shitcunt who’s done 8 men in a day not a lifetime what is it your called the Romford bike 🚲 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Old worzel gave her products free to Mrs bbc cunt forgets to mention mrs bbc took the old dog to Gatwick airport paid for lunch and cocktails paid to send the old cunts van keys back to the finance company as the wankers van was up for reprocessing what the multi millionaire couldn’t pay for even though it was earning £2400 a day selling its products 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worzel your a complete and utter lying no good lowlife scumbag Shitcunt
---
Ffsake that’s a new one McDonald to go with the many other alias it’s got brown Bentley brotherton Fontain and god knows how many else it’s got to go with its many heads

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

slosher7777

VIP Member
I’ve got it what she will kill you for what I’ve said all along she’s Jimmy saviles love child 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Or could it be it reckons it had a dog 🐕 before if you took the piss out of that like she did about someone’s poor pet rabbit no I doubt that you’d have to have a heart which she definitely hasn’t got

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Oh bore off Windy you fat mess. No one cares. Go blow your pensioner off. Or that Jay who wasn’t even aware he was in a relationship with you 😂😂😂

This thread is just what I needed this morning. @Aliciab1933 ”did someone actually send her a tub of shit” 😂😂😂😂😂😂. She was fuming. One of the best moments ever. The fact she was on live when she opened it. Call the forenshits 😂😂😂
Please tell me someone screen recorded it 😆😆