Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
SF said that Wibble had spotted her in Sainsbury’s with a man but she wasn’t going to say who until either he or Wibble did 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m getting lost with it all theirs so much to take in 🤣
I have spoken to Wibble today and she has confirmed that she did not see (or say) that she had seen Trasha in Sainsburys with a man 🤷‍♀️

Another little reminder to us all, to never confuse what comes out of Trasha's mouth with the truth (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Question ???
Honestly how does she ACTUALLY believe that men are falling over to be with her . Stories of going on dating sites and seeing other women with “tits like puppies ears” She claims her Mexican bikini photos have sent men wild with passion . I showed the men in my team and sorry to say it but they just see an old lady with a dreadfully unfit wobbly body with old fake rock hard tits stuck on the front of her . She claims she was a blonde skinny siren when younger . I see a plain Jane with an un fortunate massive nose who so deeply wanted to be sexy . It’s tragic . Fast forward to present day and we have now resorted to a “cancer scare “ she will have absolutely NO shame when she has to admit there is NOTHING wrong . Spending hours on a live with the bypass psycophant bored at hearing her ACTUAL medical stories was unbearable to watch . All the time the lady described her medical issues she sat scrolling her phone . She then waits for a gap in conversation where she can immediately make it about her . Also calling thicko dumb dumb Dickie to tell him of her pretend cancer … why ??
Imagine the response from him being “I’m gonna go and bang a pig in Clacton!!” Oh how we laughed at that .

• Haha
Reactions: 15

spongebobsquarepants

She's a weak insecure bint who needs a male to tell her how great she is,it's pathetic to watch how she can't function without male approval
This!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 in her younger days ( many many moons ago!) she relied on the big plastic boobacles & long legs to get men… is what they are attached to now ,that all can see!;
Rolls of fat holding up the boobs , a nose that has grown so big & needs its own parking space!! Hair that only Barbie could love and its vile disgusting potty mouth , full of Hate & Envy towards everyone! That could make a sailor blush! Every thing not just gone “ south” , but East & West Too … 😂😂😂
Gonna be a very sad lonely life in a few more years for Sharon! Nursing home , pissy draws and gravy stains in her tash! 😂😂 ho hum … one reaps what one sows! !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Debs22

VIP Member
That carry on last night by someone his age was repulsive , that stunk of sheer desperation . Like a dirty old prostitute begging for attention. At this point Clarence and Stinky Finger need to intervene, if they are real friends they’d be telling her what an absolute cunt she made of herself and how ridiculous it looks. It”ll be doing a CLA next with the hairbrush IYKYK 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Hi Sharon ,
Quick message as u read here …. U can’t dance !
oh also those 2012 tits need a redo .
You know when fake tits became a thing and we all
used to say “what will old women look like in years to come with big plastic airbags stuck
On their old saggy bodies ?” ….. well
Here we are . Implants that are way too big and just make her look fat . Not an insult just a visual FACT . Wrapped in polyester from China just making it look even worse . Hairs a fire hazard as well as the dress . How uncouth and unladylike is this thing ? Hands like shovels and an uneducated vocabulary . Only listens to the same 3 songs on repeat as well … tapped I tell you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Old Richard back in her caravan ! I’m so delighted that the power couple are back together and she now has a hot sweaty man next to her who snores badly . Love that they have no money between them and a future of booze and rows and squabbling ! What a pair of dumb dumbs !

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
My god who the fuck is that knob Sharon that got in the box it’s gotta be half touched it’s changed its mind about worzel god do these mentally insane people not see what we see what this cunt does that’s gotta be a new member for the WhatsApp group of death
---
It’s driving a Porsche tomorrow the new geezer has got a bad back but his getting a new car tomorrow but his getting his new car today but his gotta bad back and can’t drive make it make sense Ffsake these people not see this shit that comes out it’s vile gob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That knob in the box is Sharon Osborn.
She made multiple derogatory tiktoks about Trasha.
She was there through the whole MrsBBC episode and was very much a supporter of Kerry throughout and afterwards.
She, at the time, made tiktoks about her own use of a catheter and how she was disgusted by Trasha etc etc etc.
She had already removed many tiktoks (in support of MrsBBC and against Trasha) before her appearance in 'the box' the other day.

Just another desperado who jumps onto 'lives' and embroils herself into other people's business, an attention seeking muppet!

Remember Sharon, once it's been on the internet it's in cyber space forever!
Deleted but not gone!!!

Hmmmm - I wonder who this was aimed at :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
SF said that Wibble had spotted her in Sainsbury’s with a man but she wasn’t going to say who until either he or Wibble did 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m getting lost with it all theirs so much to take in 🤣
It thought she said Tesco’s originally and as usual Gonzo will expand on the truth. She’s the biggest liar on TT . I’m sure all will be revealed in time and the TRUTH GONZO will come out !!!
---
I’m surprised the doctor hasn’t prescribed these for her. Might do her some good

Attachments

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Quote of the night from the old drag queen "gewls this is how to get a man to love you, cock riding".

What a fucken embarrassing slag she is!
Her very own words says it all. NO Gonzo it doesn’t make a man love you, men shag anything (well the ones that shag you do) it doesn’t make them love you but what it does make is you an “Easy old slag”. Men prefer ladies , men like the chase, men love women that respect themselves and don’t show themselves up. So that means you are UNLOVEABLE, you will always be that easy shag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Right you horrible lot. I had to make up a thread quick, thanks for the inspo @Debs22. In fact I think you should absolutely get credit for the title. 💯 percent 😂😂😂

Sooooo I haven’t really been on my game where old nylon head is concerned last few days. Queue at the dole office has been massive this week 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂. Taken up all my time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyway, we’ve had the year long birthday celebrations “climaxing” in a gewwws weekend at the tin hut. Which was so exciting that Sasha organised a fake call and made the excuse she had to go back to work just to get away from the pair of povvos she was with. I’ll be interested to see if the roof is still intact after Windy the Mechanic Hitman’s fartathon 💨.

Then we’ve had psychotic Saturday. And what a gift she received. I mean, I’ve heard of free samples but getting a poo sample in the post is next level 😂😂😂. Why on earth did she put that on her wish list? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Imagine her ringing someone’s employer with all this shite? Ma name’s Sasha fucking Fontain. I’m a TikTok fing. An’ I’m sending you loads of evilidence of what a gewww that works for you mum ‘as done. An’ ah know she works for the king so that’s treason or summink ain’t it? Nah, what’s your email address? Phone goes dead 😂😂😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So, I've been thinking about this 'poo parcel' that she was sent :poop:
For the previous few weeks, she has been devoting a pre-recorded tiktok to the opening of each parcel that she received 📦
I wonder why, that particular package she 'just happened' to open on a live whilst she had guests in the box and 'mods' on hand. :unsure:
She says it contained, as she so eloquently states, "dog shit". How does she know that? Did she open it? :rolleyes:

Where's the 'actual proof' that it was sent by Wibble? 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it wasn't her at all? Maybe it was someone else? Maybe it was Trasha herself? ⁉⁉⁉
Hmmmmm - Who dun(g) it? 🙉🙈🙊

#justsaying
#followyournose
#whoeversmeltitdealtit
It’s from a company that do jokes, It could’ve been anyone…🤷🏼‍♀️😜
But why did Chindy say to keep it for fingerprints..?? The only fingerprints would be from the company itself..Chindy you thick twat🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Kelmum

Well what a live, now she is claiming she might have cancer!!!!!! How anyone could say that i don’t know ???? And I’m sure it was said to make ppl feel sorry for her and she’s slagging off Ric(ain’t)hard because she told him last night and it backfired cause he’s about as interested as I am he obviously knows her too well. She is so bad at lying she’s continually contradicting herself and no one picks her up on it !!!!!! And honestly she was gagging for it when she was applying her cream and telling everyone how she gets horny when it’s warm weather I think she was hoping for the Clacton stud muffin to rock up and service her, but he’s too busy getting on the packet in the chewdar bar tonight. And I actually like watching her lives on TT because she’s just so unbelievably bad it’s like a game for me to hear the contradictions she come out with, and Sharon if your reading this go easy on the meals out with all these men girl cause you soon won’t fit in the size 16 dress from Temu !!!!!!…..if she’s a 16 I’m a size 8 and TBF I ain’t been a size 8 since I was 5yrs old !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

poola

VIP Member
So, I've been thinking about this 'poo parcel' that she was sent :poop:
For the previous few weeks, she has been devoting a pre-recorded tiktok to the opening of each parcel that she received 📦
I wonder why, that particular package she 'just happened' to open on a live whilst she had guests in the box and 'mods' on hand. :unsure:
She says it contained, as she so eloquently states, "dog shit". How does she know that? Did she open it? :rolleyes:

Where's the 'actual proof' that it was sent by Wibble? 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it wasn't her at all? Maybe it was someone else? Maybe it was Trasha herself? ⁉⁉⁉
Hmmmmm - Who dun(g) it? 🙉🙈🙊

#justsaying
#followyournose
#whoeversmeltitdealtit

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
"You can be pissed and classy"
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:
Imagine being near 60 acting like this 🤢 just revolting really has a special mirror that one does 😂
No class no respect local bike independent woman my arse don't need a man my arse desperate big fat tits to go with the big fat beer gut books itself yes old trollope yes I could go on and on sharon you are a skank 100% and that half asleep boss eyed wanker as well depressing as fuck never done a day's work in her life lazy fuck all her mates are sofa surfers ain't they
She's just revolting makes me wanna puke and them false tits everything about this bloke is wrong big ego big tits big gut big hooter what man in there right mind would find him attractive 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Hey , it’s been a while haven’t been able to watch Tik Tok where I am but thank you Shaznie for you tube footage . Soooo she is now having a cancer scare and crying about it to the woman who had had an ACTUAL triple bypass . Also in another Shaznie clip talking about the dribbler having sex with her and being out of “breff” and sweating . Then the disgusting info no one asked for “eee couldn’t even cum !!!!” (Yuk yuk yuk u over sharing thick low life)
She talks like a kid in year 8 about her and dribbler . She can’t not contact him can she ??? The pair of them are so perfect together . Thick, broke , bad with money , unfit , lower class .
Does every single thing she does have to end with “Sind will yell ya she knows ??” Like the fat Sharon disciple is a measure of how true something is ,
Back to the cancer scare , purleeeeeaaaase 🤦🏻‍♀️,
“I told Richard (why did u ? It’s over no ? ) and eee just said I’ll be alright and then threatened to fuck a pig in Clacton “ None of this is real ! NO ONE is this thick …. Are they ??????????

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Quote of the night from the old drag queen "gewls this is how to get a man to love you, cock riding".

What a fucken embarrassing slag she is!

• Haha
  • Sick