Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Hey , it’s been a while haven’t been able to watch Tik Tok where I am but thank you Shaznie for you tube footage . Soooo she is now having a cancer scare and crying about it to the woman who had had an ACTUAL triple bypass . Also in another Shaznie clip talking about the dribbler having sex with her and being out of “breff” and sweating . Then the disgusting info no one asked for “eee couldn’t even cum !!!!” (Yuk yuk yuk u over sharing thick low life)
She talks like a kid in year 8 about her and dribbler . She can’t not contact him can she ??? The pair of them are so perfect together . Thick, broke , bad with money , unfit , lower class .
Does every single thing she does have to end with “Sind will yell ya she knows ??” Like the fat Sharon disciple is a measure of how true something is ,
Back to the cancer scare , purleeeeeaaaase 🤦🏻‍♀️,
“I told Richard (why did u ? It’s over no ? ) and eee just said I’ll be alright and then threatened to fuck a pig in Clacton “ None of this is real ! NO ONE is this thick …. Are they ??????????

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Quote of the night from the old drag queen "gewls this is how to get a man to love you, cock riding".

What a fucken embarrassing slag she is!

• Haha
  • Sick

slosher7777

VIP Member
Wonder if worzel the lump of lard is on its way back to its Romford low end cleaning or still frying it bulbous body down it’s tin hut with its padding pool all the water jumps out when it gets in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Ok so what she’s done today is vile, but we know what a cnut she is and if she thinks she can go up against Wibble and win she’s sadly fucking deluded.

BUT. I had to laugh. She thinks because someone works for the RAC they work for King Charles? What? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Omg she really is the thickest person I’ve ever come across.

Also Sasha, the word you are looking for in your video is divulged. Repeat after me: dive-ulged. Try saying it yourself now. Got it yet? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
She is so rattled it’s unreal. Lying saying the parcel contained dog shit. No Gonzo it was from a joke company which makes the package look like shit. You are a liar, a nasty vile narcissist that isnt winning and can’t stand it. You’ve met your match you absolute hateful bitch. We are all here to see your downfall.
---
EVERYONE head over to queensasha1970 and report the last few videos guys. She’s now started on Wibbles family and this has to stop. PLEASE REPORT !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
Soooo, Rebel/Alison/Julia hasn't been mentioned in the last few tiktoks, yanno when Trasha is 'fanking all the geeewlzz' for their support. 🧐
Has she finally woken up and realised that she is merely used in the 'kleaning bizniz' to cover for Trasha when her 16 hour week is too much for her to cope with? 🤔
And by too much to cope with, I obviously mean when her 16 hour week interferes with her streaming, sunning, shagging and scoffing 📽☀🍆🐷

• Haha
  • Heart

jeenyjen

I was thinking 🤔 When she went for lunch at “the mystery mans” house for rebel to approve (bollocks) she has obviously said to him I’m away to say the biggest load of shite on this live so bare with me and just agree with everything I say. Because we all know this is what she does. When she started talking about the “holiday” that had been booked she said she read the confirmation email and it had dear Sasha your holiday has been booked for Mr James ??? And Mrs Sasha ??? Well that’s when we all should have questioned her because it wouldn’t come thru as Sasha it would come thru as Sharon.
I don’t think they were ever together I think it was a guy she knew and she wanted to pretend she was the big I am. But after being in her company for a couple of hours he thought nah I’m not having this and binned her off 😂😂😂. Also the Dominican holiday that’s now been cancelled is the perfect excuse coz it was never booked in the first place.
---
She said she wants a man who has money coz she is fed up of geezers asking her for a loan of couple hundred pounds to go out. You ah ent even got a loan if a couple hundred pennies you fat slag.

• Haha
  • Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Poor old rebel has to do 2 scrubbers work as its leader has decided to cook its bulbous body in Clacton to try and turn a village idiot on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Her very own words says it all. NO Gonzo it doesn’t make a man love you, men shag anything (well the ones that shag you do) it doesn’t make them love you but what it does make is you an “Easy old slag”. Men prefer ladies , men like the chase, men love women that respect themselves and don’t show themselves up. So that means you are UNLOVEABLE, you will always be that easy shag 😂😂😂😂😂

It's unbelievably embarrassing. I used to think she'll ride the wave (and anything with a cock obviously) and come out alright but we all know how she'll end up. Alone.

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Why is nobody pulling her up.on her lies???
She doesn't have a scar...
If she had a miscarriage, the foetus would either pass naturally or would be sucked away.
A stillbirth, she would have had to give birth naturally, I would imagine one of the most traumatic experiences anybody could endure.
To have a scar would mean a c-section, Mason would have breathed even for a second which means she would have to register his birth and death, no mother would of destroyed such precious memories as she claims she did.
Only someone as EVIL as her could make up such a lie, she is VILE.

• Angry

RUexcited

Chatty Member
“BACCARACK rouge “ 😂😂😂😂😂! What an illiterate queen she is ! What a boss bitch . Can’t even pronounce the name of her white label shitty dupes !
also , hi Alison , how u feeling about being left to do all the work while fatso supermodel is busy breaking cheap beds in the shitty caravan with the broke coke head that she has whined about for weeks ?

• Haha
  • Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Windys going for an injection with any luck it’s a lethal one up the vets but we aren’t that lucky
---
She hasn’t just been banned again 🤣👋👋🤣🤣👋👋👋
---
What was it worried about being left in the same room as bob the knob a job fat cunt windys old man Ffsake he can’t undo wheel nuts let alone get a hard on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
She must equate sex with love ,men used to want sex with her, so they must like /love me ,but in all honesty men will fuck anything even old has been whore like her .🤣🤣
Exactly 💯 she can't even see she's being used she thinks it's cos she's drop dead gorgeous 🤢 depends how many nelson Mandela's they have had I see this all the time in my pub women like her we all laugh cos the next day that type of woman is the talk of the pub 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
I’m laughing at those tacky shite dresses from Temoooo…. They’re a 16, only cos I dont like them tight🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Tight!!! She could hardly walk in them. Imagine the smell of the polyester after they’ve been on her for a couple of hours 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick