Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

red73

Itโ€™s back live. Creaming her boobs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ffs love youโ€™re a pensioner, put the cream down.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

slosher7777

VIP Member
Who ever the new idiot is he said he donโ€™t do drama silly old fools in for one hell of a ride then ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
His gotta whole lot of drama and sleaze coming his way ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Ffsake that cunt had seen the light god these fucking people are unbelievable letโ€™s get rinised by a no good lying piece of scum
Yet again
---

She donโ€™t drink fucking cunts on meths
---
I canโ€™t stop laughing a certain person on here was in rudis live when cordial dim wit had seen the light over worzel and everyone was telling them to leave her alone as they still kept having a go at her how right was they to keep it up ๐Ÿ’ฏ per cent just been proved ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
I canโ€™t believe these knobโ€™s they man the life boats row to the other side then row back to their potty fat cunt of a leader and the welsh wanker is rowing ๐Ÿšฃโ€โ™€๏ธ to anyone that will have her but nobody wants puff the blown out dragon ๐Ÿ‰ not even its old man wants that fucking thing
I canโ€™t stand that Jayne. Sheโ€™s a piss head or just a complete nutter. Reminds me of Martha in Baby Reindeer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Worzel you old sleaze bag cunt why donโ€™t you come for me go after my job trouble is perhaps we should go for your mates jobs oh fuck me they havenโ€™t got any all on benefits like you and all got problems like windy and that midlands minger Clarence fucking state of that cunt on your morning live didnโ€™t know weather it was coming or going Iโ€™d like to know what bob a job the knob windys old man does obviously his a weak old fool canโ€™t undo wheel nuts to change a bulb fucking sad cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

jeenyjen

She is selling that coffee maker for ยฃ30 it cost her ยฃ65. No it never. You bought it from lidle and it cost you ยฃ30. She has no chance of getting rid of her shite coz she practically wants more than what she paid for them

then said she had an early night coz she needed to be up early Saturday mornin why? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” to lay in your shit tip coz isnt their lives if you layin in bed
And it started of 3 people IYKYK now itโ€™s 4. Havering shitebag

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
"You can be pissed and classy"
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

julie1965

VIP Member
Iโ€™m fairly new to watching this scammer but Iโ€™m baffled by the woman on her live asking for info on her products, surely no one is going to pay this con artist good money for those products???? How stupid are some people, has she got insurance incase someone has an allergic reaction, is she allowed to run a business from a council property? The questions I have about her business are many and today we got wax melts thrown in the mix and she makes them herself!!!!!! Sheโ€™s just an out and out scammer it honestly doesnโ€™t make sense how she is conducting her business if I was her Iโ€™d be absolutely terrified incase someone reported me or someone had a severe reaction to her products. She has no idea of how to run a business and it shows, she is literally dangerous and these people are watching her with bated breath to buy her overpriced tatt. And forgive me for asking but does she really have her fridge freezer in her lounge ????? I either saw an unusual piece of furniture or that was a fridge????? The woman is a bloody huge joke she looks like a scammer acts like one and most definitely is one, and my advice is to anyone considering purchasing from her โ€ฆ.DONT
Yep the cunt had a fully grown fridge in her piss hole living room

as for insurance I shouldnโ€™t think she can even spell it .

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake Sam payne explaining sheโ€™s not a lesbian that cunt worzel calls everyone a lesbian mostly a fat lesbian everything that comes out itโ€™s mouth is bull shit if anyone is a lesbian itโ€™s worzel sheโ€™s even had a sex change to be a lesbian ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

sunflower47

Chatty Member
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ says she ain't bothered by the send a shit parcel...of course she is! Amd they way she thought the sender would be a offended as it was going straight in the bin. The sender/s embarrassed her something rotten....very clever. You know she ain't gonna be doing any unwrapping of gifts videos anymore...she'll vet them before videoing ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

red73

Going on holiday with her new man. Ffs sheโ€™s had more sausage in her than Richmond factory has. That will be over before it starts. She always falls out with them on holiday ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Anyone got a pic of the lump of lard gonzo in what she went out in I had to cut short watching the live so only saw him on the bed in that polka dot shit from shein she got fartface in the box reading the comments that's as far as I got so missed what he ended up looking like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ยฃ7 worth of dress with ๐Ÿ’ฏ percent genuine Chanel hand bag a turkey knock off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Ffsake latest video oh letโ€™s feel sorry for worzel bollox and the size of that fucking gut ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ have another fry up
---
Poor old div has forgotten itโ€™s wine Ffsake it ponced enough of it
Is it hoping Richard will drop by with a bottle? You can see the desperation oozing out the fatty pores

• Heart
  • Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Imagine her ringing someoneโ€™s employer with all this shite? Ma nameโ€™s Sasha fucking Fontain. Iโ€™m a TikTok fing. Anโ€™ Iโ€™m sending you loads of evilidence of what a gewww that works for you mum โ€˜as done. Anโ€™ ah know she works for the king so thatโ€™s treason or summink ainโ€™t it? Nah, whatโ€™s your email address? Phone goes dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s fucking truly embarrassing now. Thatโ€™s so pathetic itโ€™s sad. Grow the fuck up you moron. You have the brain of a 6 year old , now fuck off

• Heart

red73

Donโ€™t think the meal happened. He didnโ€™t answer her calls and said itโ€™s because he fell. Sheโ€™s apparently blocked him and cancelled the holiday ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
But she reckons we are jealous of her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her flat is a disgrace it's so messy towels hanging on doors stuff everywhere it's only one bed ffs she needs to tidy up and that fridge in the lounge ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ why would any of us be jealous of that and she calls herself a cleaner looking at the state of her flat she definitely don't do nothing when she's home in that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„
Iโ€™d rather be jealous of my exโ€™s new bit..(which Iโ€™m not๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ)
Why does she still think we want what sheโ€™s not got.???dickhead

• Haha