Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a live, now she is claiming she might have cancer!!!!!! How anyone could say that i don’t know ???? And I’m sure it was said to make ppl feel sorry for her and she’s slagging off Ric(ain’t)hard because she told him last night and it backfired cause he’s about as interested as I am he obviously knows her too well. She is so bad at lying she’s continually contradicting herself and no one picks her up on it !!!!!! And honestly she was gagging for it when she was applying her cream and telling everyone how she gets horny when it’s warm weather I think she was hoping for the Clacton stud muffin to rock up and service her, but he’s too busy getting on the packet in the chewdar bar tonight. And I actually like watching her lives on TT because she’s just so unbelievably bad it’s like a game for me to hear the contradictions she come out with, and Sharon if your reading this go easy on the meals out with all these men girl cause you soon won’t fit in the size 16 dress from Temu !!!!!!…..if she’s a 16 I’m a size 8 and TBF I ain’t been a size 8 since I was 5yrs old !!!!!
Her wedding dress was a size 22. The numbers don’t matter but own it, still making out you are at least 2 sizes smaller than you really are. Ewwwww imagine her “at it”. It would be like, “hurry up I’ve got a LIVE to do and can you pass me that burger quickly I’m bleeping starving” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon her and the village idiot should just get married and disappear both as vile as each other and both deserve each other he talks to her like a bleep apparently and she definitely speaks about him like a bleep drop them both on a desert island and let them get on with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Makes you laugh windy and Clarence agreeing with worzel dvp is a wrong un when other week they was saying they love each other get back together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does make you laugh about the village idiot going to shag sum skank in Clacton and worzel screaming about it his already shagged a skank that old cum
Bucket 🪣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake latest video oh let’s feel sorry for worzel bollox and the size of that bleeping gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 have another fry up
---
Poor old div has forgotten it’s wine Ffsake it ponced enough of it

• Haha
Ffsake latest video oh let’s feel sorry for worzel bollox and the size of that bleeping gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 have another fry up
---
Poor old div has forgotten it’s wine Ffsake it ponced enough of it
Is it hoping Richard will drop by with a bottle? You can see the desperation oozing out the fatty pores

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it hoping Richard will drop by with a bottle? You can see the desperation oozing out the fatty pores
I wanted to leave 2 emojis here but obviously I can’t so you got the laughing one and for the oozing out of the fatty pores my reaction is 🤢🤢

• Haha
I presume the desperation video this morning was an attempt to get the village idiot round the Tim hut.😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Hey , it’s been a while haven’t been able to watch Tik Tok where I am but thank you Shaznie for you tube footage . Soooo she is now having a cancer scare and crying about it to the woman who had had an ACTUAL triple bypass . Also in another Shaznie clip talking about the dribbler having sex with her and being out of “breff” and sweating . Then the disgusting info no one asked for “eee couldn’t even cum !!!!” (Yuk yuk yuk u over sharing thick low life)
She talks like a kid in year 8 about her and dribbler . She can’t not contact him can she ??? The pair of them are so perfect together . Thick, broke , bad with money , unfit , lower class .
Does every single thing she does have to end with “Sind will yell ya she knows ??” Like the fat Sharon disciple is a measure of how true something is ,
Back to the cancer scare , purleeeeeaaaase 🤦🏻‍♀️,
“I told Richard (why did u ? It’s over no ? ) and eee just said I’ll be alright and then threatened to duck a pig in Clacton “ None of this is real ! NO ONE is this thick …. Are they ??????????

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her wedding dress was a size 22. The numbers don’t matter but own it, still making out you are at least 2 sizes smaller than you really are. Ewwwww imagine her “at it”. It would be like, “hurry up I’ve got a LIVE to do and can you pass me that burger quickly I’m bleeping starving” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’m laughing at those tacky shite dresses from Temoooo…. They’re a 16, only cos I dont like them tight🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m laughing at those tacky shite dresses from Temoooo…. They’re a 16, only cos I dont like them tight🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Tight!!! She could hardly walk in them. Imagine the smell of the polyester after they’ve been on her for a couple of hours 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tight!!! She could hardly walk in them. Imagine the smell of the polyester after they’ve been on her for a couple of hours 🤮🤮🤮
I laughed when someone asked her where that light blue monstrosity was from.. she told them M&S… thought it was clackerwick/st Osyths market… or charity shop at best.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought it was funny her saying the village idiot saying can I stick it in you when all it’s been saying how horny it is down to the heat so the cancer scare don’t matter now cause it’s hot 🥵 no worzel it’s all bull for the latest bout of sympathy
---
The ABSOLUTE QUEEN OF SLEAZE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

💯the village dumbwit dribbling bleep will be round there dipping his wick I’d put good money on it .

• Heart
  • Sick
Wonder if anyone has stuck it in worzel the old cock rot it’s hot 🥵 so she’s horny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The desperate village idiot div van prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Question ???
Honestly how does she ACTUALLY believe that men are falling over to be with her . Stories of going on dating sites and seeing other women with “tits like puppies ears” She claims her Mexican bikini photos have sent men wild with passion . I showed the men in my team and sorry to say it but they just see an old lady with a dreadfully unfit wobbly body with old fake rock hard tits stuck on the front of her . She claims she was a blonde skinny siren when younger . I see a plain Jane with an un fortunate massive nose who so deeply wanted to be sexy . It’s tragic . Fast forward to present day and we have now resorted to a “cancer scare “ she will have absolutely NO shame when she has to admit there is NOTHING wrong . Spending hours on a live with the bypass psycophant bored at hearing her ACTUAL medical stories was unbearable to watch . All the time the lady described her medical issues she sat scrolling her phone . She then waits for a gap in conversation where she can immediately make it about her . Also calling thicko dumb dumb Dickie to tell him of her pretend cancer … why ??
Imagine the response from him being “I’m gonna go and bang a pig in Clacton!!” Oh how we laughed at that .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question ???
Honestly how does she ACTUALLY believe that men are falling over to be with her . Stories of going on dating sites and seeing other women with “tits like puppies ears” She claims her Mexican bikini photos have sent men wild with passion . I showed the men in my team and sorry to say it but they just see an old lady with a dreadfully unfit wobbly body with old fake rock hard tits stuck on the front of her . She claims she was a blonde skinny siren when younger . I see a plain Jane with an un fortunate massive nose who so deeply wanted to be sexy . It’s tragic . Fast forward to present day and we have now resorted to a “cancer scare “ she will have absolutely NO shame when she has to admit there is NOTHING wrong . Spending hours on a live with the bypass psycophant bored at hearing her ACTUAL medical stories was unbearable to watch . All the time the lady described her medical issues she sat scrolling her phone . She then waits for a gap in conversation where she can immediately make it about her . Also calling thicko dumb dumb Dickie to tell him of her pretend cancer … why ??
Imagine the response from him being “I’m gonna go and bang a pig in Clacton!!” Oh how we laughed at that .
She’s an absolute joke… She was seriously unloved as a child (as we know), but she’s definitely got daddy issues. She’s hanging on to every bit of attention that she gets.
A man has only got to look at her and she reckons they are Sha@@ing, dirty hoe.🤮🤮
Her life must be so dull, 54 yrs old, Scrubbing high end houses for 16 hours a week to claim what she can, Talking to her “besties” that she’s just made friends with online, but never met… she’s a proper cling on. The only person she’s had a friendship with was the lovely Jo, and that was so she could drain her bank.!!

She has absolutely nothing going for her, Her hairs a mess, big nose, Bulging eyes ( when she rants,) nasty temper, tit fashion sense, can’t cook, tit home, no decor sense, no money… I mean, what an absolute catch🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute joke… She was seriously unloved as a child (as we know), but she’s definitely got daddy issues. She’s hanging on to every bit of attention that she gets.
A man has only got to look at her and she reckons they are Sha@@ing, dirty hoe.🤮🤮
Her life must be so dull, 54 yrs old, Scrubbing high end houses for 16 hours a week to claim what she can, Talking to her “besties” that she’s just made friends with online, but never met… she’s a proper cling on. The only person she’s had a friendship with was the lovely Jo, and that was so she could drain her bank.!!

She has absolutely nothing going for her, Her hairs a mess, big nose, Bulging eyes ( when she rants,) nasty temper, tit fashion sense, can’t cook, tit home, no decor sense, no money… I mean, what an absolute catch🤣🤣🤣🤣
When you put it like that 😂😂😂. Here to add big fat white gusset knickers, prolific liar, brass, everything on the cheap (including her), bald, massive junk food gut, clicky jaw, slut drops 😳, disco minge, side profile of a gargoyle, smells of damp washing, wears her “work” polo shirt EVERYWHERE, ripped month old pyjamas and I’ll have to stop I’ll be here all day 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When you put it like that 😂😂😂. Here to add big fat white gusset knickers, prolific liar, brass, everything on the cheap (including her), bald, massive junk food gut, clicky jaw, slut drops 😳, disco minge, side profile of a gargoyle, smells of damp washing, wears her “work” polo shirt EVERYWHERE, ripped month old pyjamas and I’ll have to stop I’ll be here all day 😂😂😂
Just to add. It def “Tucks” and steals from Terminally Ill Children

• Haha
  • Heart

Been AWOL from here and her wank TikTok’s for a good few weeks - she started to duck me off so much 😩😂😩. Can always trust to come on here and get some sort of her shite life recap. See nothing’s changed.

Reactions: 6
Ffsake the old Romford cum buckets rather quiet must be getting it on with the village idiot as it’s hot and horny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha