Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until it’s back half dressed
In it’s adapted bet curtained gaff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just for clarification, these have been posted with full permission by Cheryl (y)
Can I ask. I heard half of those messages on the live last night. But the second half not. Were they the messages that they said they couldn’t play last night as they’d be banned or are there more coming?

Reactions: 5
She’s one bleep mate I really don’t see why these people don’t smack her she sits there mouthing that people spouting her business she does it to everybody else somebody shut this bleep up is the wedding off again now suspect the latest videos be deleted within the hour

• Heart
Rumour has it that Windy-Poo and Drippy-Lou are MIA???? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who can't get out cause the old man won't allow her , that's gonna pan out well 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Well after what she said about sindy in the voice notes last night she needs her head knocking if she carries on being friends with her

Reactions: 8
Does anybody have the live where little legs spills all to DVP?
This is when LL was in live and Dickie asked for the 'proof' which was then forwarded to him (y)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🚨🚨🚨SPECIAL REQUEST🚨🚨🚨
Rudi has kindly requested that he be given the honour of naming the next thread.

His suggestion is:
I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

All in favour give the obligatory 'thumbs up' πŸ‘ via the like button please 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is when LL was in live and Dickie asked for the 'proof' which was then forwarded to him (y)
Ooooohhhhh the face change and pure rage when he asks Sonia to send him the proof. Oopsie Sasha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I think the hole in her pjs came in handy because she tit herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
And once again , comes on and has to say Cheryl looks like an old woman who looks like she’s in her seventies . Jealous MUCH ! Coming from an unfit , overweight sixty year old who has to use filters to hide its face just so as not to scare everyone . Nasty nasty scammer . The lot of them trying to extort men for money makes me sick . Strong independent woman my arse . Drains on society . Relying on men for finance , can’t even afford council rent ! How thick do you have to me in old age to not be able to pay your council rent especially when you have a β€œsuccessful BIZzzzzzznizzzzz” To then have to beg men to help you . Deeply deeply embarrassing

🚨🚨🚨SPECIAL REQUEST🚨🚨🚨
Rudi has kindly requested that he be given the honour of naming the next thread.

His suggestion is:
I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

All in favour give the obligatory 'thumbs up' πŸ‘ via the like button please 😊
I’m confused, can someone explain the Greece reference and who the frig is Gary?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused, can someone explain the Greece reference and who the frig is Gary?
One of its followers is on holiday and twit face is jealous no sorry I best spell it right jelous 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Gary’s the mug handing all the money out I do believe
---
It’s nicked this money off of this geezer I bet it still hasn’t bought a headlight bulb for its wanked out bmw 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Referring to a 'follorer' called Pickle Lilly who is currently holidaying in Greece, Trasha has mentioned her in a couple of lives lately and today uploaded a tiktok saying how she would love to be on holiday there at the moment πŸ–
Gary is a "gorgeous gorgeous" guy that she "could have fcuked two years ago if she wanted to" :sick:

The guy handing out the cash at the moment is called Mark (Walker) πŸ’ΆπŸ€‘πŸ’°

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
One of its followers is on holiday and twit face is jealous no sorry I best spell it right jelous 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
Gary’s the mug handing all the money out I do believe
---
It’s nicked this money off of this geezer I bet it still hasn’t bought a headlight bulb for its wanked out bmw 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
No garys the fit guy at Tudor bar she could have fucked anytime. Mark was the money lender

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.