Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it does 50 hours a week is charging nearly £20 an hour that’s a grand a week has others working for it and it’s skint I think I can smell horse tit she really does think everything is thick her and can’t add up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Everyone is thick like her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love a bit of vinted as i ain't minted

Best I can come up with for a thread suggestion - I will see mself out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest video village idiot is under the bus 🚌 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she’s mentioned his ex who she’s not allowed to mention hope someone has screen recorded it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine Chezza having the actual audacity to politely request that Trasha remove the tiktok that she had uploaded 🙄
Yanno, the tiktok that was full of lies! 🤥🤥🤥
This is heartbreaking to listen to for Cheryl. The 100% gaslighting by Sharon is horrific. She’s like a child acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many times can you actually run over a village idiot and to think the wedding venue has only been booked about a day ago again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Over 5 thousand pounds does that remind anybody of anything shes said before

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now it’s only mate is windy sindy ?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hmmmmm - I wonder for how long? :unsure:
I mean surely there can't be anything that Trasha has said that might make her finally realise that absolutely nothing 'said in confidence' remains so in the disgusting, vindictive, drama-fuelled life of the vile wench of Rompford eh? 🙄

#voicenotes
#karma
#IYKYK

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good morning everyone
Well I woke up today with no rips in my pj’s unlike someone else who still had the same pair on from the day/week/month before.
little legs truly stitched her up by bringing out the truth about the 900 loan from Mark 🤣 Good for you Sonia you did us all proud.
my first attempt at a title suggestion is
Can anyone give me a loan… I NEED some new pj’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you thought it wasn’t possible to make itself look an even bigger bleep than it already is it does it again and again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Boom !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣what a complete and utter twit she is , oh dear karma coming 😂😂.i guess that means the wedding off aye shazzer ! ?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@sheebz I want you all as friends too . How funny it would be to all get together in the real world . My poor friends have all been forced to watch Sharon as I’m constantly raging about her and they all have a Quick Look and then tell me to never ever send any of her videos again . They literally can’t watch it , the loud mouth , the foul language the classless mouth on it .

Her and Richard as I’ve said before will be back together by the end of the next episode of Emmerdale and I’m pretty sure in the meantime her and Cheryl will make up too . I’m starting to think this is just make believe and they are all paid actors . Surely no one are THIS THICK !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just for clarification, these have been posted with full permission by Cheryl (y)
If you are speaking to her send love but also advice to never ever EVER get involved with her again . Also I’ve messaged u on TT ❤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.