Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Oh yessssssss!!! - another DISCONTINUED 😂

Funnily enough i had a little bet with myself, how long would she last? ⏲
Guess what? ❓
I won £30 💰💰💰

#IYKYK
Now I insist you buy yourself a lovely "DIAMOND" choker with the winnings. Its classy you know especially if you wear with a velvet sparkly black dress 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪
---
Yep it’s on her back up now . Nasty nasty infantile , uneducated ‘human’ . I am of the firm belief Cheryl
Is no better than her or her strange little borrower mate . However if there’s any truth at all re a suicide attempt (honestly even if there was no reason at all to discuss on tik Tok ) then the old lady coming for her could be extremely dangerous .
All this revenge because Cheryl asked her to take a video down . Pertaining to suicide . Richard and her truly truly deserve each other and I cannot WAIT for Sindy to be crying into its pillow because the old bag has posted up personal screen shots and outing her for faking her “fibro” or something similar . She will be nasty about her grandchild and her husband and Sindy will cry that she can’t believe it . Not one single woman has escaped this behaviour , there is no excuse anymore . Cheryl was warned very clearly and she chose to ignore it …. Zero sympathy from me .. none
This ☝ Also who was the fella on the phone that (we are told) lent Cheryl some money. I couldnt hear it very well, but was Cheryl's name actually mentioned? Also she can easily get someone to make up a voice note. But of course she doesnt make nasty vidoes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Smithy883

VIP Member
Well well well
Another suicide attempt, this time Cheryl....
SB state's Cheryl tried to ram her car.
Cheryl state's an overdose.
BOTH as bad as each other, all for a reaction & to keep the 🐑 on track 🙄🙄
Disgusting behaviour
Cheryl you are now the biggest ENABLER SB has ever had

Attachments

• Wow

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Disgusting old TRAMP!

Fuck me, it's only Tuesday and she's covered everything after she realised she directed poor cunt Smiler to look her up online so she then had to "explain" everything even the knickers over her face. Apparently she did that on a live during lockdown as a joke mask to make people laugh and cheer them up! Us cunts screenshotted it and made up lies about her on OF 😆

Was like an episode of This is your Life, only thing missing was Eamon fucken Andrews 😆

It's seething out of her how much she hates her gewls, especially Wax face Morticia.

She’s a dirty using cunt.

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
I think plastic is getting fed up with shaz and vice versa. Cannot see this “5 “
Yrs friendship lasting past this weekend 😂😂😂😂😂

has anyone seen smiler today. I’ve not seen him anytime I’ve looked on TT
He’s there ,
Trapped with 3 women whose idea of a good time is to drink themselves into oblivion and stare into their phones talking about “trolls” .
Trolls Sharon are nasty people who pick on decent human beings for NO reason . Tattle is a platform where we are able to FREELY discuss disgusting behaviour on the internet that YOU can’t control . Poor Smiler is a lonely chap who’s lost his parents and seems lost in the world . He isn’t a huge drinker and has no idea what he’s got himself involved in .
He has got rather mouthy this morning though over Rudi which has let him down somewhat . As you have said this morning Sharon you encourage the people who don’t like you to talk about you so stop complaining .
How about actually making some content that’s not hateful and controversial. Can’t can you ? It’s all you have got . I pity you

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake this cunt works 40-50 hours a week when god it’s definitely on drugs hasn’t been Monday or Tuesday done 4 hours today what a delusional prick
---
And not on benefits cause your not worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It does 16 hours a week which means you can claim does it think everyone is as thick as her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
At this point it’s become ridiculous that ANYONE isn’t seeing this big old angry geeza bird for what she is .
Uneducated and angry , simple and common . Lies through its teeth badly and uses people . She’s used racist Cheryl and Smiler and now she temporarily is back with the dribbler , the other dumb dumb , the addict , the mummies boy , the plastic gangster she can only hang with sycophant Sindy as old boy doesn’t feel threatened by that friendship .
Side note - “I wish Sindy lived nearer she could help me get fit “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. The chain smoking , morbidly obese pip ponse. (I digress)
The old man’s daughter will not speak to him again , he’s lost the house and she is about to find herself homeless next time they break up as she is giving up the council place. She won’t be told tho . Her llfe is about to get very very messy … serves her right back to peddling anal and facial knicker shots on OF .
Question ???? … what sane man is clicking on her OF page ? Eeeeeew
I absolutely love your views and comment’s, they are so articulate, spot on everytime 👍👍

• Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I think she’s just been banned again 😂😂😂
Reckon so. I had it on the in background whilst I was pottering in kitchen and then poof it had gone 😂😂😂😂. I missed the beginning - was dicky boy in the live? Someone send help to “smiler” he is going to wish he hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
She’s soooooo jealous of how much attention her mate’s getting. Made it the Sasha show. If that Cheryl ain’t getting red flags yet then there’s no hope. To be fair to her she seems like a much nicer person than Sharryn. Cheryl, you’ve just come out of one narcissistic relationship. Don’t swap one abuser for another!
In all fairness I have to agree although I'm calling her plastic but she does seem OK tbh she definitely should not involve herself with gonzo 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
It’s come down Tuesday after all the drink she’s guzzled down her neck at the weekend. Woke up and realised that she has nothing and no one. And her life is miserable. Is someone getting the day they deserve do we think? Quick hide the Sominex!
---
Welfare check!!!!!!
---
Oh wait it’s too late. Police only go to her house at 3 o’clock 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
So now the reason div van plank the Clacton mafia hitman muppet is not marrying lady worzel brotherton is his mummy and daddy stopped it they’ve never had a row and love each other but mummy and daddy are now playing happy families with the ex and the mother of his child you couldn’t make this shit up but some how her royal highness the queen of sleaze does and that is the only thing that is queen of the dirty old rotten cunt sleaze how the fuck its followers do not see what a lying 🤥 cunt it actually is beyond comprehension and as per usual it’s nasty spiteful videos even slagging off an 11 year old child never happened
---
And the multi millionaire with the high end cleaning company is doing a massive 4 hours tomorrow starting work on a Wednesday but can’t drive home tonight cause it can’t afford a light bulb for its wanked out bmw wonder if it’s new car day tomorrow with a broken down Mercedes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And worzel you absolute drama queen cunt you best look at your first video you put up yesterday about committing suicide just have to cause a massive drama all for views messages and gifts your banking on people feeling sorry for a scamming no good cunt

Last edited:
  • Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me if they have Rudis back up account as I don’t have it anymore . Think he may of blocked me thinking I’m watching her page . Yes I am as we all are . Can’t message him on tik tok as not his friend because Sharon blocks anyone on his friends list . I’m hoping every single one of her accounts is banned . Also hope she gets a knock on the door for hate crimes . What a nasty woman filled with hate and envy and rage and jealousy . A vitriolic old bag whose life just never got better than cleaning toilets and showing her bits to old men online . This is why she is full of hatred . It’s all because her life has been a struggle and a mess . No kids to love her ,
No mum or dad to love her . No one loves her . Just lonely low socio economic individuals who have also found themselves glued to a sofa all day with “invisible disabilities “ and a need for a bully to give them attention .
This message sent from a beautiful location in the Middle East because I didn’t muck about in school like she did . Who’s laughing now old lady ?

• Heart
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake mentioned barrelcakes again worzel someone needs to fist your arsehole and pull your tongue 👅 out you cunt
---
Post that on one of your videos scumbag
---
Fuck me worzels started a support group all you need is that cunt

Last edited:
  • Haha

michaela200

Why’s she constantly outing richards messages if it’s stressing her out that much wouldn’t you just block his number she’s a vile bitch

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Sounds like the village idiot is going to have to go to daddy cap in hand for about 20 grand holidays wedding new car house deposit and rent money 💵 up front don’t think none of it’s going to happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fucking idiots have got about £20 not £20 grand 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The land of make believe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And all this wedding venue bollox I’d of thought the QUEENIE would be having it at Buckingham palace 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That’s the proper land of make believe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha