Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Think worzel is a bit jealous of an 11 year old being bought a £150 coat but it’s alright when she’s mugging some fool off for a £400 one but no man has ever bought her anything pull the other one worzel perhaps uncle will buy it a new car no doubt If this idiot is for real very very doubtful he won’t buy the poncing scroat fuck all either when his under the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake can’t this cunt ever stop lying been finished with div van prick for six weeks now cunt was in bed with the knob last Monday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s unreal going for dinner with uncle today but he don’t finish till 5 so going Clacton tomorrow but not going clacton tomorrow or ever again but going next Sunday for Toby bingo Tudor bar Ffsake she’s the biggest delusional twisted cunt ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Smithy883

VIP Member
Her latest tt
Can someone translate what DVP is saying, i can't make head nor tale of it, I'm not even sure if he's speaking English 🤣🤣🤣
SB is her normal eloquent self f##k f##k f##k 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Boowoowoo

This dance? 🤮🤢🤮
Oh poola I feel bloody sick, I usually love it when you show up with videos, but this one I am never gonna unsee again, and I feel violated. I have got evey kind of embarrassment you can imagine going on for the stupid old slag. I'm probably just going to go and put bleach in my eyes now lol

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
For those that can't/haven't seen it 👍

Attachments

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Oh smiler stop talking you have no idea what so ever what your talking about when it comes to rhe haven charity money ffs.
---
What did we miss with wibblewobble? Did she go into the box?
@poola Please say you got it 🤞
Here's Wibble's post for those that can't see it 👏👏👏

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Cheryl knows exactly what she is getting into but is enjoying it all . Being friends with the angry , raging ol lady is getting her more followers so it’s happy days for her . What’s this obsession with telling us they are out clubbing and living their best lives ? No they aren’t they are drinking on a caravan park site and in a church hall filled with Elderly old men . Sindy won’t cope this weekend nor will simple Smiler both will be used and abused to be Sharon’s slaves while she and the gews get pissed .
Sharon you couldn’t handle being exposed last night could you ? If Wibble had been allowed to carry on talking you would of HAD
To explain how you lied and absolutely didn’t go out clubbing as u had lied about . Cheryl lying for her would of been exposed and Smiler would of asked too many questions ,
Crrrrrringe

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I thought the same until her racist behaviour last night. Golliw*gs? Really? Nah sorry, after that shit show she’s fair game. And she was slagging off Tattlers last night. “The trolls” blah blah blah. She’s either thick, ignorant or both. It’s a no from me.,
---
Always got money for drink, new clothes and going out though, even if she is saving up.
---
Oh and then last night she got all defensive when someone asked if that was her new partner she was with and blocked them. Even though it was stated many times by other people on the live that she was with her new fella. It’s all gone to her head. Thinks she’s famous 🙄
Yeah I have to agree
I did at first think she was OK but think she's getting a bit tik tok crazy in her actions and I'm finding her to false
I don't get the 5 year friendship 🤔 how comes we have never seen her b4 then but now it's all the time
Fair play to her weight loss journey that's a hell of a lot of weight to do but just find at 56 her behaviour is very odd
They are like 15 year old school kids sash did you get that what I sent you 🤦‍♀️ playground stuff it really is
Gonzo slatted her on her live and Cheryl left it I think in time we will see her in rudis live 😂😂😂
Don't believe this 5 year friendship at all

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Couldn’t find Rudis live at all anywhere , am I missing something ?
Sharon if she was in his box I don’t blame her at all . Hope she outs everything about you . You used her , you were so so jealous of her . You couldn’t keep up with her you hated that she had family , hated that she had nicer things ( not my taste at all ) hated that she’s got a huge friendship group .
Sharon Brotherton you foul mouthed old lady with zero class you deserve everything that’s about to happen to you in the next 12 months . The old man with the slurring dribbling voice who snores like a machine at night and can’t put the booze down will continue to row with you and piss your angry at everything head and it will be over . You will come to tik tok again blaming us and him on it all .Save this for future reference . Personally I hope you get married and are stuck together for life . A life of cheap holidays and Emmerdale , Jaywick , obesity and favourite chicken . Richard the dumb dumb has grey mince and sauce from a jar and other un seasoned food to look forward to and a destroyed relationship
With his child because the monstrous child catcher can’t curb her jealousy over her . What a pair !

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
If Sharon had taken oh I don’t know ,
3 sominex and called it an overdose and taken itself to hospital , it would of demanded Cheryl drive to her . They are playing silly games like children .
Cheryl use your brain , this woman has just proven what you mean to her (someone to fill the gap while she argues with the village dumb dumb mummies boy DvP)
Sharon are u not embaraaaaaaased re going out with an old caravan salesman from Clacton who lives in mummy and daddies house almost rent free and is a terrible parent , snores , takes drugs , drinks too much , is broke , can’t speak English properly , gives you death threats , won’t leave u alone when you ask him too and so much more ??
I so wish I was you Sharon , a cleaner with an old £5000 clapped out banger , a one bed adjusted council flat filled with market stall bling and boxes of old shoes and vibrators .
Also is she literally unable to use a sentence without the word “faaaaackin “ ? So so coarse and un lady like . Common as muck

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
The moment we have all been waiting for … The much awaited “Fiiiiiiiiy diamanteeeeees” The fact that her friend of five years (whatever ) is even allowing this to happen says it all !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

RUexcited

Chatty Member
@poola , u know that laugh , that deep deep sort of laughter that hits hard and almost hurts ? That’s me now . Knew you would come through ! I’ve been sat watching this joke of a woman since the beginning . She would say I’m a fan of hers with no
Life , what she doesn’t get is that I watch because I’m waiting for her huge demise that she deserves . Theft , racism , bigotry and lies . In the meantime while we wait my friends and I watch and wet ourselves laughing especially for moments like the thigh high boots dance moment . My job is full time and intense but then has many hours of down time where we are able to sit and watch . Can’t say what I do but what I can say is she could only dream of it . Would love to message you privately Poola think I’ve tried on tik Tok . Can’t reveal my tik Tok name obvs . Anyway thank you for beating me to posting that . Worse still is the way Sharon can’t see how deeply embarrassing it is . Great for us though as she’s just going to keep doing it . Poor old Smiler he’s got that on top
Of him at the weekend . Once he’s put up
The old Jaywick gazebo though she will be done with him .

• Haha
  • Sick

poola

VIP Member
Rumour has it that Windy-Poo and Drippy-Lou are MIA???? :p

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Ffsake is their enough room for the new lot of expendables to lick its fat arse god are they desperate
---
Ffsake drives a nice car it’s 14 years old you fucking moron
---
Smilers been having Another Thomas the tank engine over the scumbag how these mugs can not see through the trees with this cunt is unbelievable it’s all out their exactly what it is
---
I just love the way it has completely taken over plastic fantastic fannies live and made it all about her getting all the knobs in the box to hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake it’s now got a secretary 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s an absolute clown tin pot cleaners has a company secretary 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ve heard it all now how much the secretary on a week she on the youth training scheme 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s soooooo jealous of how much attention her mate’s getting. Made it the Sasha show. If that Cheryl ain’t getting red flags yet then there’s no hope. To be fair to her she seems like a much nicer person than Sharryn. Cheryl, you’ve just come out of one narcissistic relationship. Don’t swap one abuser for another!

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I don't know this new friend Cheryl personally ( The 5 years friend !) But I kind of think she's ok.
I've not watched many lives with the old dog and Cheryl ... But I've not seen any of them where Cheryl is being really hateful about anyone or even Tattlers... I could be wrong.
She just seems to be very out going and like many others just loves a laugh & the attention.
I think the only reason Trasha would fall out with her is if she feels Cheryl is hogging all the limelight !
I find it a bit mean slagging off Cheryl's home.. from what I can gather she's saving for more operations to remove excess loose skin after loosing so much weight ... Doubt that leaves much money fror upgrading her house.🏠
Don't shoot me lol .. just my opinion .
I thought the same until her racist behaviour last night. Golliw*gs? Really? Nah sorry, after that shit show she’s fair game. And she was slagging off Tattlers last night. “The trolls” blah blah blah. She’s either thick, ignorant or both. It’s a no from me.,
---
Always got money for drink, new clothes and going out though, even if she is saving up.
---
Oh and then last night she got all defensive when someone asked if that was her new partner she was with and blocked them. Even though it was stated many times by other people on the live that she was with her new fella. It’s all gone to her head. Thinks she’s famous 🙄

• Heart

Smithy883

VIP Member
I can't see how this has all come back on me 🤔🤔🤔🤔

In plain English.

SB, you spent all day slagging Cheryl off, not only on tt but fb, then you had the audacity to get the man in your box to continue your character assignation of Cheryl, not at any point did you mention that you had done exactly the same thing, you took money from the same man, you can't condone someone when you've done exactly the same thing yourself, is she really that THICK

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
@sheebz I want you all as friends too . How funny it would be to all get together in the real world . My poor friends have all been forced to watch Sharon as I’m constantly raging about her and they all have a Quick Look and then tell me to never ever send any of her videos again . They literally can’t watch it , the loud mouth , the foul language the classless mouth on it .

Her and Richard as I’ve said before will be back together by the end of the next episode of Emmerdale and I’m pretty sure in the meantime her and Cheryl will make up too . I’m starting to think this is just make believe and they are all paid actors . Surely no one are THIS THICK !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

sunflower47

Chatty Member
Weird....why does DVP keep entertaining gonzo after all the shit she spouts about him, his family and esp his daughter. They must be in this together....couple of scammers

• Heart
Reactions: 10