Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
It’s at it already the cunt with the videos
---
Wueensashabkup
---
Worzel must be upset she hasn’t conned 20 grand about what she needs for all her shit wedding and crap and on about benefits worzel your on benefits you cunt and if this is all true she’s as bad as you worzel it’s exactly what you do

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Worzel is having a small carvery with the plate loaded up to the sky she’s gotta get it’s moneys worth to feed that extremely large gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously I like food - but the amount she eats is mad. Then says she is sexy and has a lovely figure. Who told her that Stevie Wonder and Lennie Peters - showing my age now 😂😂😂. We had a bbq and chilled in garden - after me doing a stint on treadmill 🙄😂. I feel bloated and I only had a little food. I don’t care what people look like - but own it - don’t think you are something you are not😳😳. Well I’m off to finish my aperol spritz 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Sitting slagging Cheryl of now about her taking an overdose can the cunt ever keep her mouth shut I’d love to smack it and she got banned good fuck off and that Lou Lou always in everybodies drama she was best friends with flamingo lady last year and Wendy and they all fell out
Lower than a snakes belly. Slagging off someone when all she’s done is asked her to take a post down about a very personal situation. Well, Cheryl always said she takes as she finds until someone wrongs her. She’s certainly seen the considerably large arse end the nasty side of the old slag now. She was in a live earlier (Cheryl that is), was drinking orange juice and seemed very subdued but flat refused to answer any questions on Sasha. But we all know old Rompford bike can’t keep her gob shut.

Also, has anyone seen LouLou’s shopping hauls? Jesus they’d put a glass eye to sleep (pardon the pun) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Sharon lives to be able to go “live” , that’s all she has in life. No close by friends popping in, no family , no partner. TT is literally all she has which is why she’ll hanging onto it with the skin of her teeth . She is a vile, lonely old has been, still trying to secure that future thro a man cause she can’t make it on her own. Thank god it didn’t breed. Once she is dead that evil mould will be broken. She’ll be found dead in that hovel of hers still wearing the black velvet dress and long boots , body decomposed because no one missed or cared for her, which is exactly what she deserves. She’ll be buried by the council cause no one will pay for it and no one will attend. That’s KARMA Sharon !!!

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Hitman windy back in control of the wedding venue really thinking it’s important silly fat cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She don’t half talk sum shit up the A12 doing 120 mph cause you was worzel considering theirs average speed cameras everywhere what a cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worzel sleaze fest has started yet again and old windy fat cunt sindy thinks it’s proper in control telling little bandit boy mason what to say and not to say fucking morons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

jeenyjen

This latest post would have meant more if she wasn’t caked in filter and wasn’t a lying thieving narcissistic fat slaggy trollop

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Omg. Did it get reported
I reported loads of times. She didn’t get a ban. TikTok needs sorting. We get comments removed off awareness posts yet the app actually allows criminal activity to take place in plain site (racism/transphobia/fraud) and nothing is done 🤬

• Angry

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Guys. Without going into things too deeply I think Cheryl is at a very low point , as much as we don’t like her association with Gonzo , she’s been used as they all have. Can we keep Cheryl off of here for the time being xx
She's posted no more girls night out,so now she's back with Richard,weddings back on,it's just about them she literally has thrown Cheryl under the bus

• Angry

Debs22

VIP Member
It was funny everyone was going in Cheryl's live and commenting 😆😆
Come on own up who said Gonzo had nice hands and fingers 😂😂😂
---
Rudi and wife are vile Ffsake let a man talk about another woman like that is she for real with the sleaze that actually comes out of her mouth shagging geezers for holidays worzel your a fucking brass on adult work it’s a brasses site you fucking imbecile
---
Wonder what the old dollop said when it was on the sex lines when some geezer said do you take it up the arse yeah ok just gotta push my grapes 🍇 back in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s fine when she’s being an absolute sleaze fest talk about double standards what a cunt
---
Cunt hasn’t addressed the heart condition comments and the drinking let alone all the shit it eats diet of McDonald’s coke and sausage and chips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And as for 2 fingers she taking the piss the size of that wand she’s got and she’s the one that comes out with all this shit seems to forget what a dirty old cunt it actually is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her and Plastic Fantastic were discussing how they masturbated last week and had vibrators, but that’s ok for them. She was also going on about men going down on her , but once again double standards the filthy old brass

• Sick
  • Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
Heard it all now
Sharon telling some guy that apart from CLA she’s the next famous person on TikTok 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Debs22

VIP Member
Right you lot, don’t let me down , has someone recorded Gonzo loosing it with Plastic Fantastic , being on Holiday can be a nuisance at times lol x

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Worzel give up its pisshole flat never it will be sub letting it again and desperate div van prick the village idiot is definitely not giving up paying £250 a month to pay a whole lot more as I said before this wedding will end up at McDonald’s probably the one down the straight road Harold hill with a marque in the car park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And as for 30-40 people attending the wedding don’t think worzel has got it’s counting head on how many was at the engagement party 6 or 7 and one of them went under the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Okay, so currently a little live going on between Smiler and Cheryl or whatever her name is. I am opening the tote for all your lovely ladies that it will kick off as I think Smiler has a thing for Cheryl .......................................... me now running off to get my popcorn and Morgan Spiced Rum for the weekend. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
So she goes on to the internet screaming that she’s going to get a non molestation order on Richard , that he is an old looking , broke , coke taking bastard yet still lets him over to the caravan this weekend .
Sharon you are also forgetting your mad crazy scrabble to get make up on and to curl your polyester extensions before coming on a live to flirt with Billy . You then put on thigh high boots and slut dropped all for his eyes because you were soooo hot for him .
Basically he’s come to the caravan and made it absolutely clear he doesn’t fancy you and only sees you as an old lady tik tok friend . So now you have changed the narrative . Embarrassing isn’t a good enough word nor is cringe it’s way way worse than that .
Now talking about how vile Rudi is for talking about you when YOU have just spoken about an 11 year old flirting with men , call Barrel cakes disgusting names and have outed a past friend for being a sex worker (when you are one yourself ) . You name and dox and threaten and intimidate every single friend you have ever made online and everyone in your eyes becomes a “faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnt “ THIS IS WHY RUDI is talking about you
---
So she goes on to the internet screaming that she’s going to get a non molestation order on Richard , that he is an old looking , broke , coke taking bastard yet still lets him over to the caravan this weekend .
Sharon you are also forgetting your mad crazy scrabble to get make up on and to curl your polyester extensions before coming on a live to flirt with Billy . You then put on thigh high boots and slut dropped all for his eyes because you were soooo hot for him .
Basically he’s come to the caravan and made it absolutely clear he doesn’t fancy you and only sees you as an old lady tik tok friend . So now you have changed the narrative . Embarrassing isn’t a good enough word nor is cringe it’s way way worse than that .
Now talking about how vile Rudi is for talking about you when YOU have just spoken about an 11 year old flirting with men , call Barrel cakes disgusting names and have outed a past friend for being a sex worker (when you are one yourself ) . You name and dox and threaten and intimidate every single friend you have ever made online and everyone in your eyes becomes a “faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnt “ THIS IS WHY RUDI is talking about you …. Wake

• Heart

pompom99

VIP Member
smilers on his way to the caravan cause he thinks he's onto a sure thing. Little does he know sharon doesn't sleep around according to her 🙄 🤣

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Does a video about how she NEVER said things about Richards 11 year old and in the process … Says things about his 11 year old . If ANYONE did this online publicly to my children I would go to the police . Disgusting human

Last edited:
  • Angry