Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
Sharon you absolute melt, trying to throw someone under the bus with a massive rip in your pjs 🤡
I can’t really feel sorry for this Mark chap, it’s not fraud when you happily hand over money this is what happens when you think with your penis and not your head.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

alj

Well well well....another SF victim (well 2...cos I bet that Sonia will side with Chezza). She never had one bit of sympathy or support to Cheryl to what she has been going through, just made it all about herself...another example of her jealously...she was jealous of Cheryl.
she really was jealous of cheryl. she so wanted to be her!

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Let’s just review the delusion of people being jealous of this bigoted angry jealous attention whore .
No family
No friends except tik tok “wimmin “
No children
No home of her own
No money of her own
No style
No manners
No etiquette
No man
Is overweight and unfit and angry
Has to beg for Amazon bday presents
No credit
Bashed up old car parked outside it’s bashed up council flat
Sharon I want to ask many questions but for now
What are we jealous of ? ….. I’ll wait

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
There was never EVER going to be a big expensive wedding . Look at the laughable farm foods fizzy drinks , no one there , back garden engagement party . In one year from now she will not be with the mummies boy , caravan salesman as he will be a “faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnt “ again . She will talk about how she won’t be spoken to by any man like that , how she “knows her worffffff” and how his family are all disgusting etc etc etc etc (yawn )
Then she will befriend more random friends again so she can wear the polyester black velvet dress and the hideous fake shoes and handbags and God forbid the fake fur poncho (😂) . She will slag him off , tell us she has never felt love like she has for the new friends. Then she will post all the video footage of the Dumb dumb and her “raaaaaaarrrin “ and the screenshots of said “raaaaaahs” Then she will fall out with new friends and say she is in love with a tall balding “geeeeza wiv tattoos “ Then she will do it all over again and again and again . You have to remember she’s not the brightest , this is her upbringing . I mean it’s entertaining to laugh at it really is but it’s never EVER going to change . Oh forgot to mention taking lots of TUI package holidays to concrete jungles and buying bashed up old cars .
Let her give up her council property to rent with him . It’s all going to go wrong and then there will be tears …. Don’t say we didn’t warn you Sharon

• Haha

Boowoowoo

Funny how all of a sudden she is buying flowers and presents for an being nice to an old 93 Yr old women, she wants some sort if inheritance 1 way or another don't she. I will never get over the fact she actually charges an old lady of that age to clean, any other "kind hearted woman" would do it for free. The Crusty old slag. My hubby is fuming with me cause I made him watch the "sexy" dance video, he was disgusted and accused me of abusing him haha

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
So, two members of my family have had suicide attempts (one more than once). They were not detained under the mental health act and they did not have police sat round their hospital bed! The most toxic thing you can do is blame someone else’s suicide attempt on other people. That is a decision that someone makes on their own, for whatever reason and it’s usually a culmination of things. Suicide baiting is also a well known tool used by narcissists. Isn’t it Sharon?

Her and Cheryl need to start getting Their stories straight! I wouldn’t wish feeling that low and desperate on anyone but I cannot abide mental health being weaponised to use against others. If Cheryl did do it, and it’s a big if, there’s no way it was down to what went on last night. No one went for her. Not one person. Everyone was gunning for Gonzo. Fact! So stop spouting shite and if your friend is that ill Trasha, go and see her instead of using the incident for likes. Cnut!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

RUexcited

Chatty Member
She’s going to have the biggest ever fall
Out with old racist Cheryl as she has a more old brass kind of look the desperate old Jaywick men like . She is more of a womanly feminine type
Than the old Romford Geeza bird who is desperately trying to be her at the moment . The second men start showing her more attention …, she’s out ! What’s going to be good though is Cheryl will bite back maybe more than the other educationally stunted ‘women ‘ Ol Sindy is safe for now as no threat to man hands for visually obvious reasons , also she’s a sycophant which is what Dame Edna insists on . Roll on the thigh high boots at the weekend . Cheryl is promising leather shorts and a leather jacket … Hagrid will undoubtedly copy that look next and absolutely won’t pull it off ( it’s smiler that will get that treatment after a few priiiiseccos ) The thought of her in her polyester knickers and boots in smilers van is making me feel rather unwell and I think Smiler will too when he sobers up in the morning with the unfiltered Sharon .
SMILER TELL HER YOUR GOLDFISH DIED AND YOU CANT MAKE IT

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Does she not see outing Cheryl only paints her in a bad light, she's coming across as a vindictive, vile bully, what business of SB was it to phone this man for information on Cheryl, I'm sorry but all I see is SB looking more deranged than normal.

If memory serves me correctly didn't SB ex pay for her cafe, her rent & hols, she's exactly the same as Cheryl, another so called friend under the 🚍🚍🚍

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Debs22

VIP Member
Well my lovely bunch of Twatlers. I’m being whisked off to Italy by my loving husband. No I will not be in TT filming. There is so much to see and do I’ll be busy enjoying my holiday. I might dip in and out as and when , catch you all soon xx

• Heart
  • Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Guys. Without going into things too deeply I think Cheryl is at a very low point , as much as we don’t like her association with Gonzo , she’s been used as they all have. Can we keep Cheryl off of here for the time being xx
Agreed. Like I said in an earlier post I wouldn’t wish being that low or desperate on anyone. It’s an awful place to be. Sharon’s made the whole situation worse by lying and making it all about her. Let’s hope this shows Cheryl who Sharon really is! And she’s surrounded by people who genuinely care. Because there’s one thing, that fat, big nosed cnut ain’t one of those people 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Boowoowoo

She really is a nasty cunt, old windy smelly sindy is loving it all, never heard her so happy and upbeat now she is friend of the week again. Cunts

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Guys. Without going into things too deeply I think Cheryl is at a very low point , as much as we don’t like her association with Gonzo , she’s been used as they all have. Can we keep Cheryl off of here for the time being xx
Cheryl held a live earlier today - Saturday 18th.
She looked and sounded very fragile.
I took the liberty of leaving a comment on behalf of Tattle to say that we here, wish her continued recovery.
She did see (and read out loud) my comment and said that it meant a lot to her to hear that.
Further on in the live she did become upset and admitted that she was 'scared' of 'going live' and was extremely surprised by the positive reception that she had received.
Interestingly and rather pleasingly, there were an awful lot of Trasha's 'supporters' sending kind words to Cheryl.

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well I’m gutted I missed Rudi’s second live. I fell asleep but from all your comments I’ve got the gist. Oh dear Sharon, by playing your silly games you have yet again outed yourself. I wouldn’t give up your one bed shit hole just yet love 😂😂😂. And why would that sap Mark keep doling out money to women, then sit on the phone/on a live agreeing with Sasha about Cheryl yet not have the balls to say we’ll hang on a minute, you’ve had £950 from me you sponging cnut? Beyond belief! Well well well.

Also, was everyone else frustrated by the voice notes where Cheryl was trying to explain that her family was blocked from HER social media but could still see Gonzo’s? Fuck me she’s thick as shit 💩

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
It’s the big ol white gusset as she spreads her legs for me . How how HOW can she not feel viscerally embarrassed to the core ???
She hates the word narcissist because she is one . You can see her brain whirring when anyone dares to speak about themselves , always has to interrupt and bring it back to herself . The same old shit over and over and over and over again . Talks about herself like she’s a glam , high maintenance , sports car driving vixen . Nope none of those just an ageing woman in a council flat that puts its knickers on its face
for old perverts . Thinks booking TUI holidays buy now pay lataaaaa is a flex and driving £5000 old German cars makes her a celeb . Oh how she wishes she was Kerry in a beautiful home with a lovely car and great friends and family . Eats her up . Roll on the Clacton weekend of punch ups and polyester

• Heart

sunflower47

Chatty Member
Smiler gonna be her next victim? No sooner has he said he has inherited a property from his mum n dad and thrashing out family drama over it with his siblings, now his off to the Clacton Lodge...SF sees 🤑

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Well done @poola ! THERE WE HAVE IT 🎤DROP !!!

Sharon Brotherton throws all her toys (eeeew) out of the pram because of the message Cheryl posted
saying that her suicide attempt was nothing to do with trolls and that she hadn’t tried to ram her car into a tree . THE NARCS lies were revealed and she lashed out .

Sharon Brotherton you are filth . Can’t stand that your lies were revealed . KNEW THAT WOULD KICK YOU OFF . Was soooo obvious you were lying as it’s YOU who uses the ramming a car into a wall when you YOURSELF make attention seeking boo hoo suicide
References for sympathy !!!!! You are raaaaaging that Cheryl very honestly replied to a comment saying it had nothing to do with what you had said and your lies corrected . Slam dunk you nasty lying childish miserable jealous old bag ! Caught out ! Check mate !

Go away Sharon and live a life of misery with your ugly thick old man and have the miserable
Life you deserve lying next to a snoring old divvy alcoholic . Well done Cheryl for standing up to the old lady

Edited to say - just watched her live . Calling Richard a “faaaaaackin caaaahnt “ again and saying it’s over (it won’t be as he will deny being annoyed about her borrowing money from a geeeeezaaaah )
WARNING CHERYL she will need a drinking buddy to take her mind off this temporary break up .
Till the two dumb dumbs make up AGAIN ! Don’t do it Cheryl !!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Taken on board my lovely 👍
she will find out in the end
I wish her a speedy recovery ❤

• Heart

Boowoowoo

She has boots In white to lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart