Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she has said, multiple times that she has all of DVP's numbers blocked

Reactions: 7
Oh yea, Silly Billy definitely sounds 'really cleva' eh?
another mongrel cunt like worzel with the same amount of brains
---
But she has said, multiple times that she has all of DVP's numbers blocked
Exactly just loves drama and causing it the old scumbag
---
Worzel you can’t take it up the arse you’ve got a bunch of grapes but then you like a load of piles licking your fat arse oh sorry they are the latest bunch of mugs kissing your horrendous fat arse like windy already buying you a birthday present that’s 3 weeks away

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ffsake the latest video is like a Samsung tv lags its lips move not along with its voice silly cunt

Reactions: 3
Ffsake plastic fantastic fannies just been live saying how much she loves worzel
And is 2 hours away from her but worzel
Won’t drive to you darling and I really do hope you’ve not told her any secrets

He should be banged up. What an absolute bellend. I bet this twat don’t work at all and we pay his benefits
How f**king dare he. I hope he never needs police or ambulance help. What a complete twat. I take back all I’ve said about him seeming decent. They are a match definitely. What gives him the right to be rude about someone’s appearance. Does he have no mirrors at home!!!

Oh yea, Silly Billy definitely sounds 'really cleva' eh?
I can’t believe that! Is he actually ok? Maybe the public servants might be able to get on with their work a bit better if he wasn’t poking his phone in their faces and insulting them! Absolute wanker! Is this why he doesn’t drink much because he sounds pissed there. Not that it’s any excuse for that behaviour. Another dickhead taking resources away from real emergencies. No wonder him and that fat slag get on. That’s boiled my piss

Reactions: 9
The simpleton has had a row with a lollipop man outside a school today over photos of
His grown children still being on his exes social media from decades ago .
What a dumb dumb

Reactions: 3
correct!!

Reactions: 4
As if plastic fantastic started following me is she desperate for followers or something like gonzo
You don't need to follow me cos I just post shit but then again so do you both maybe I should follow you back then

She forgot the filters

---
I’m sure little
Legs is very sweet but is she a borrower

As if plastic fantastic started following me is she desperate for followers or something like gonzo
You don't need to follow me cos I just post shit but then again so do you both maybe I should follow you back then
She's started following me too. Weird.
---
She forgot the filters
View attachment 2933580
---
I’m sure little
Legs is very sweet but is she a borrower
View attachment 2933583
Bet that's what she really looks like without the filters

They’re probably going through Mrs B’s followers. I had a request off the glamour queen () herself on one of my accounts.

Have I just been seeing things video went up balling its eyes out with I want to end it all then completely disappeared

It’s back werent seeing things water works again pathetic no doubt dvp is at again
---
But she’s double hard nothing bothers her
---
Must be vying for more gifts let’s feel sorry for me bollox worzel do 1
---
It’s upsets head is on today
---
Don’t like drama Ffsake that video is pure drama fucking moron

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.