Sasha Fontain #43 Wedding's off, dress has gone, won't be long till some new D***s here for fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new week and a new thread!
With thanks to @Leighanne02 for the title 👏

C'mon guyzzzz (and geeeeewllzzz 😉), let's see what liezz, manipulation, and absolute bollox is to be unleashed by the foul-mouthed, uncouth, inarticulate, slovenly bint of Rompford in the coming dayz/weekz ahead 😛

On your markzz,
Get set,
Hoe!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank duck for poola la la and as for that total cretain gonzo and its two clowns 🤡 windy sindy and Lou Lou they all need taking away and put away for life how on earth can they support that robbing thieving bleep been said day one this wedding werent happening and surprise surprise is cilla black about no it’s not happening it’s been plotting all week how to get out the go fund me and produces a sob story div van pricks nicked the lot including a tv and all its clothes apart from what it’s standing in then the live goes on and bleeping on and on and by the near end of it mrs brown is getting blamed yet again funny she was right and we were all right their will be no wedding and by the looks of things certain people that donated have been mugged for their holiday spends

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had both lives on last night as I have a spare phone. God the stories she was telling. But I have to say rudies live came across as a bunch of kids dareing each other to go into her live say this say that. It was all very childish

Reactions: 9
I've had to uninstall TikTok for a while .. the dam thing in general is so time consuming & addictive lol 🤣🤣
I'll stick with just catching up on Tattle now & then.
God wasn't the old dog boring last night !.. same old dribble comes out her mouth ... just another ex get's the blame.
And she's still so obsessed with Mrs Barrel cakes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you Gewls for another thread. Wow just wow she was rattled last night , and that bloke who was talking to her, Jesus I’d rather watch paint dry , what an absolute bellend! So here we go again, least one follower of hers saw the light, and didn’t donate like she was going too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who was that man in the box with her ? Brad ? What an absolute moron . Also can someone pls tell me what she has said about the break up with the old sunburnt , fag smelling coke head . Come on Richard spill the beans . You know you want to !

• Haha
I couldn’t keep up with the lies last night there was so many,
I don’t understand why people still support her do they not hear what we hear.

• Heart
I've had to uninstall TikTok for a while .. the dam thing in general is so time consuming & addictive lol 🤣🤣
I'll stick with just catching up on Tattle now & then.
God wasn't the old dog boring last night !.. same old dribble comes out her mouth ... just another ex get's the blame.
And she's still so obsessed with Mrs Barrel cakes 🤣🤣
I uninstalled over the Easter weekend .. people on there were starting to right piss me off (mainly all the relentless begging 🙄), have enough of my real life people getting on my wick let alone complete bloody strangers 🤣.

Ace to hear the tit-show of sloshers life is still tit-showing 🙌🏻✌🙌🏻

• Heart
I’m here 👋 for the next instalments of the rubbish life of Shazza. I was lurking on Rudi live but missed most of the just gossip and then flicked back to her live and wanted to put soap in my eyes it was so boring. Missed all the reasons why she said she had split with Dicky - but knowing her it will be repeated - hourly 🙄🙄😝😝😝

• Heart
Who was that man in the box with her ? Brad ? What an absolute moron . Also can someone pls tell me what she has said about the break up with the old sunburnt , fag smelling coke head . Come on Richard spill the beans . You know you want to !
I honestly think the whole holiday was a scam, pre planned, she was asking her ex to go with her Xmas and he said no, so Div then went along, both skint with no spending money so they dreamed up the wedding scam to get spending money and it worked , more fool the twats that donated 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Next week she will be back saying she's been single for 17 years, never spent a Xmas with anyone and never had a holiday with anyone. She literally hurts my head.. same tit different year.

• Haha
I’m here 👋 for the next instalments of the rubbish life of Shazza. I was lurking on Rudi live but missed most of the just gossip and then flicked back to her live and wanted to put soap in my eyes it was so boring. Missed all the reasons why she said she had split with Dicky - but knowing her it will be repeated - hourly 🙄🙄😝😝😝
Apparently she was getting emails and messages off someone whilst she was away, she knows its not a troll because there was info that no one else would know as it hadn't been put out there (her words) and in those messages was proof that DVP was still messaging his ex/seeing his ex 🤷🏽‍♀️ something like that. So she was distant with DVP the last couple of days of their holiday and once home she walked out without an argument and not spoken to him since. She still maintains that he's on the gear and should have gone with the test results before Xmas.

As for the GoFundMe she doesn't believe she owes anyone any money for the dress as she hasn't got it. DVP has refused to hand over any belongings and has allegedly either sold it or hes thrown it. She also said that he's not been in touch with her directly, however has spoken to her best friend and was shouting all sorts of obscenities down the phone proving again that he doesn't give a tit about Gonzo and never did 🤷🏽‍♀️ that's all I know as her live was like watching paint dry and my kids told me to switch off as they were sick of hearing her whiney voice. I kept flicking on and off periodically but it was just regurgitated BS. I must have fallen asleep by the time anyone went in the box as I didn't see that bit. Anyways that's all I know. I'm sure someone would have screen recorded it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi Sharon . So do you not feel like apologising to everyone on here who KNEW this would happen ? You were such a gob shite about this bogus relationship , so cocky , so smug sooo dishonest . Now as predicted it’s over . Serves you right . What a delusional awful person you are . Back to the specially adapted council hovel in Collier row for you . Can’t wait to watch you drive around in an old second hand Porsche ! Hilarious ! Very very very VERY funny !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently she was getting emails and messages off someone whilst she was away, she knows its not a troll because there was info that no one else would know as it hadn't been put out there (her words) and in those messages was proof that DVP was still messaging his ex/seeing his ex 🤷🏽‍♀️ something like that. So she was distant with DVP the last couple of days of their holiday and once home she walked out without an argument and not spoken to him since. She still maintains that he's on the gear and should have gone with the test results before Xmas.

As for the GoFundMe she doesn't believe she owes anyone any money for the dress as she hasn't got it. DVP has refused to hand over any belongings and has allegedly either sold it or hes thrown it. She also said that he's not been in touch with her directly, however has spoken to her best friend and was shouting all sorts of obscenities down the phone proving again that he doesn't give a tit about Gonzo and never did 🤷🏽‍♀️ that's all I know as her live was like watching paint dry and my kids told me to switch off as they were sick of hearing her whiney voice. I kept flicking on and off periodically but it was just regurgitated BS. I must have fallen asleep by the time anyone went in the box as I didn't see that bit. Anyways that's all I know. I'm sure someone would have screen recorded it lol
Screen record it all 5 hours of total bollox 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t get how the old cunts following is on the rise and she’s planned all this bollox for days has she forgotten about the voice messages after the holiday I’m going to duck him off

• Haha
Screen record it all 5 hours of total bollox 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t get how the old cunts following is on the rise and she’s planned all this bollox for days has she forgotten about the voice messages after the holiday I’m going to duck him off
Wouldn't be too surprised if there is a little more to the story as we all know that she likes to embellish the truth to fit her narative.
I'm still pretty sure that someone would have reworded it whether it be 5 minutes or 5 hours 🤣🤣

I had both lives on last night as I have a spare phone. God the stories she was telling. But I have to say rudies live came across as a bunch of kids dareing each other to go into her live say this say that. It was all very childish
Personally I'm bored as duck with it all. Like seriously bored. After the public fall out of certain awareness creators I find it all becoming very childish and the personal attacks on others who are also exposing to be the last straw for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah thank younf

Ah thank you for this update. I’m now up to speed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder what bollox it will come out with today been shopping at primark to get new clobber as it hasn’t got any 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 definitely be some load of old tit

• Haha
Hi Sharon . So do you not feel like apologising to everyone on here who KNEW this would happen ? You were such a gob shite about this bogus relationship , so cocky , so smug sooo dishonest . Now as predicted it’s over . Serves you right . What a delusional awful person you are . Back to the specially adapted council hovel in Collier row for you . Can’t wait to watch you drive around in an old second hand Porsche ! Hilarious ! Very very very VERY funny !
Porsche .. wow, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone get a screenshot and post on here. Can hardly contain my excitement (and secondhand embarrassment) on seeing this piece of crappy rust bucket crap 🚘🤣😂

• Haha
Porsche .. wow, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone get a screenshot and post on here. Can hardly contain my excitement (and secondhand embarrassment) on seeing this piece of crappy rust bucket crap 🚘🤣😂
Yes her
Yes it’s seems her “WORFF “ comes in the form of driving old clapped out cars that sound flash but are in fact out of date old bangers . Actual wealthy people who are confident in their own skin don’t feel the need to wear clothes with labels or to over finance themselves to pretend to be rich . My friend is a consultant paediatric surgeon and drives an Old Ford fiesta . Old money is quiet , Sharon’s is loud and vulgar

• Heart
I don’t think a 10 plate 911 Porsche Carrara is a piece of crap they are like 35 to 40 k and theirs no way on earth gonzo can afford one she is in cloud cuckoo land she can’t even afford to insure one with her track record causing pile ups on the A12 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She hasn’t got £35 quid let Alone 35 grand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha