Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
Had to end the live because the police were ringing Dick
Fuck off Sharon no they werenโ€™t
๐Ÿฉฒ on ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Oh golly - this holiday has actually ruined any โ€œreputation โ€œ she had left. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช. Iโ€™ve been watching for years all her antics - well since lockdown when everyone was bored ๐Ÿ˜. I donโ€™t get how her head is wired at all. How is she so full of herself and actually believes people want to be her. Does she honestly believe in her head with the one tiny brain cell - that no one has anything in their lives. No one can afford to go on holiday. I just donโ€™t get it. I donโ€™t have a Porsche. I could have I reckon if I wanted to spend that amount of money. Hubbie has a MB cross over thing. I donโ€™t know what it is called - it just looks nice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. We have 4 holidays booked. Not all 5* premium ๐Ÿ˜ but sometimes you just want to jump on a plane and visit places and eat out in amazing restaurants or just go into a cafe and have a toastie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. We are lucky - but we work bloody hard for what we have got. I donโ€™t get how she thinks everyone wants to be her. Because Iโ€™m extremely glad I am not her - she cannot even string a sentence together and her pronunciation is quite frankly appalling ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. What have I missed why she thinks we want her life. She is just a show off to the little poor sofa warriors who have no friends - then she fleeces them. I cannot see her coming back from this mess this time. And old dicky - whilst the sounds a right div and seems to have allowed her to do what she does - Iโ€™m guessing she has videos/voice notes on him - which she has threatened him with. Who knows - but I thank the world I am me and not her everybday

well this ends the sermon this Sunday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
---
Oh dear gonzo is getting shafted everywhere be another video barrelcakes has ruined the cleaning business as she gets blamed for anything and everything no gonzo itโ€™s all your own fault for being a lying thieving conning lowlife scumbag scamming Shitcunt
She and her alone is the one for her own downfall. She really is a NASTY -( said the way she says it) ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ person. Oh the other people on those really uncomfortable sun beds around the pool will all have theirs earphones in today ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Oh yes MrsB! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Okay who is coming to the AL LA CARD restaurant with me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Can she actually pronounce any words at all ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. Seriously does she think she is the only one EVER to have been abroad. She really is thick and him - well he is just an idiot with stupid little legs ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
---
All that boasting about how much money they have and spent on that holiday how about paying Charlotte her furlough money that she's still owed since 2020 ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
Speaking of which her going on about we're all on benefits and shes 'apparently' never been on benefits then how is it that when the bailiffs turned up on her door she showed proof of UC ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ
---
That's not mentioning all the other employees she stole from that didn't take her to court. I'm guessing it runs into thousands ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿคฌ
People go on benefits for reasons out of their control and I totally get it. But she can easily work a full week - she chooses not to. Then gives this champagne lifestyle. She is a tw*t. I still never know if you can swear on this site ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. When my daughter was a baby and I got divorced I worked as many hours as I could to keep our house - and I did keep it. There is absolutely no reason for her to claim benefits at all and itโ€™s the likes of us that pays for it. As I said I have friends who have no choice but to claim benefits and quite rightly they do - but when I see this poor example of a human being - makes me wanna expose who I am and make my way to clakton ๐Ÿ˜and have it out with her. She would pee her big mamma pants then ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Iโ€™m not known in my circle of friends as being the โ€œquiet and sensible โ€œ one ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Debs22

VIP Member
For anyone that missed the โ€œLiveโ€ last night , our lovely Shazney will be updating the YouTube Channel dedicated to GONZO

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I have no idea who anyone is, nor did I feel it was necessary to know who anyone was that actively gave their time to bring awareness of the cunt.

Obviously there is a plant somewhere as divide and conquer has been alive and well since Roman times. SF is good at what she does that's why she's so successful at it.

It's a shame people are retreating. That's how I see it, and it's how SF will see it too.

Laura's comments last night....I have everything regarding proof....but not willing to share now bla bla.

Really, repentant Laura withholding receipts as a threat almost. Nothing adds up.

Sick to fuck of the subterfuge tbh. Kerry Allen could and should have came in that live last night. The fact she didn't leaves more questions than answers. Absolutely pathetic.
Laura wasnโ€™t allowed to even speak as far as I could see. As though she was going to spill something or drop herself in it. Sheโ€™s treated like a child in those lives. Sheโ€™s a grown ass woman with kids who chose to be mates with that skank when all the information was out there. Let them crack on and weโ€™ll keep our threads going. Iโ€™m disappointed in the whole scenario tbh but weโ€™ve been here from day 1. Plus I howl on a daily basis. Itโ€™s the best medicine ever. If Iโ€™m having a shite day I always think โ€œoh well, I could be Sharryn Brothertonโ€ and suddenly the world is a better place ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
I think it's wonderful that some one has paid nearly 5,000 for a holiday to Mexico then spent a huge part of it going on Tt , not my idea of a Premier holiday , but saves her talking to her partner I suppose .oh well addicted to social media I guess ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Boowoowoo

Has anyone found this "video" of rudi and the sam payne dog that they seem to think is so hilarious, I mean not 1 person seems to have found it, it's had 37,000 "hits" and everyone who has asked her where to find it she aint answered. Surely if it was that funny or even existed she would have 100% posted it. God she is so full of shit๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ. I didn't think it could be possible to hate her more than I did yesterday. CNUT๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart

Smithy883

VIP Member
My understanding o
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ concorde will be landing soon
This is exactly where we should be concentrating our efforts ๐Ÿ‘Œ
As a fellow tattler, we have always stood together, people come to this thread & can see for themselves what SB is, we should all be proud of what we've achieved, we are all equal, all our opinions count, nobody is ๐Ÿšซ, I don't care who is behind the name, it doesn't matter, we all stand for the same thing THE DOWNFALL OF SB.
However over on TT, people were trying to expose each other, who is/was behind the accounts, that should never of been an issue. We all had one goal & that got lost over on TT, enablers sitting in boxes, crying, I couldn't get away, absolutely ridiculous, block SB number & move on, not hard was it.
Let's regroup & carry on, tomorrow is another day, I personally can't wait for the fall out of Mexico ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

On a more serious note......
Where the hell is my #freethetattle6 tshirt, does anybody have a phone number or email for customer services???๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘•

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
It is actually quite sad that to a lot of her followers she does live an aspirational lifestyle and they possibly think they have a friend with this glam life and hoping it rubs off on them. Saw one person comment about how she always goes on amazing holidays. She might go on holiday a lot but half the time she's only got ยฃ50 in her purse to cover her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
She should have stuck to her words โ€ฆโ€ฆ.I wonโ€™t be posting anythingโ€ฆโ€ฆ.just on WhatsApp for the couch potatoesโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Gonzos proper kicked off spitting venom fucking knobs not liking it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Bet Dvp is getting it now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Dvp is going to need new ears ๐Ÿ‘‚ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Ffsake itโ€™s still spitting teeth

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
This live is beyond embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ณ wherever the fuck they are going it's a guaranteed shit show. She looks at him like she hates his guts!

He's already degraded her with a few comments.......she shot him daggers. I don't think they even like one another!

Imagine going on holiday for the first time with your beloved and be on a live the whole time and that stupid cunt Melissa cackling at fuck all. My fucken ears are bleeding ffs! Fuck that. Happy holidays for us tattlers is a safe prediction.

Fucken Trash the lot of them!

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
So whenever we fly premium we drop our cases and off so I don't get what she meant that the lady put them through for her ๐Ÿ™„. In the premium lounge all alcohol is free so why was she offered a glass because she flashed her bride purse? And also why are they sat in normal departure lounge you'd stay in the lounge until boarding. Also doesnt she realize you get free food in premium so why's she nicking it all from the lounge? What a chav!!!e
Exactly. It doesnโ€™t have a clue, we flew Premium when we went to Mexico so what she is saying just doesnโ€™t add up. Itโ€™s just so uncouth, as for him, heโ€™d drive me mad, I bet he breathes heavy all the time and gets that white shit in the corners of his mouth ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick

sheebz2212

VIP Member
She should have stuck to her words โ€ฆโ€ฆ.I wonโ€™t be posting anythingโ€ฆโ€ฆ.just on WhatsApp for the couch potatoesโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It made me howl when she said in her last video hi to sindy and one other. That is hardly a group chat ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha