Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Welcome, welcome, welcome:)
There's room for everyone on this thread - well I say everyone, obvs not WW ;)

Very happy to hear that you're catching up from thread 1, it's only then that you can truly appreciate the full shitshow of a life she leads :LOL:

Now that you've stepped forward, it may encourage any other 'lurkers' join in - we really aren't a bad bunch even though I do say so myself, and we definitely don't gate-keep. The more the merrier! 🎉🥳🥂
Thank you for the welcome, and what a shit show it is.
One of the biggest questions I have so far, is why DVP is still playing at love' s young dream after all that's come out.
Has he no access to a phone so hasn't heard all the shit that's come out this week?
Has she got something over him and he's scared shitless to say anything?
Is he actually as thick as he looks and just putting up with her?
It's just wild😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13

carrot top

VIP Member
So……
The fantastic premium holiday has come to an end and they will never return ……bet the resort are well pleased.
She’s changed her name back to Brotherton too, has the man of your dreams not quite lived up to expectations Sharon?
Can’t wait for tomorrow 🤣
She’s also given us the go ahead to abuse her 🤣 go on then Sharon if I must 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

carrot top

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed she keeps sticking her tongue out like a lizard, has she always done that?
I was listening to Dick talking on a few videos and was wondering if she’s his carer and been paid to take him on holiday, just a thought 🤔

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
She was taking anti bionics yesterday yet still knocking back the booze and how embarrassing when the waiter wanted to take her glass and her snapping back because she said she hadn't finished.
I bet they are the laughing stock of the hotel. All the staff will be gossiping about them as well as the other guests 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
I'm watching it now, is it normal for grown women to grovel and so far up a woman's arse like that?🤮🤮🤮, I just don't get it, the amount of c**k 🍆 sucking is making me wanna throw up. ALL HAIL SASHA 🙈🙈🙈
They can’t be the full ticket can they, obviously lacking something in their lives big time.

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Wonder if teflon cunts in hiding after these latest revelations or is it going to front it out will be funny if the inheritance is left to the sister and the daughter that will fuck gonzos plans up of getting a Porsche 911 cause it’s the only way that scumbag will be able to afford one and definitely not through low end cleaning unless the labour rates going up to £200 per hour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jeenyjen

Is she seriously havin a whinge coz she hasn’t been centre of attention. It’s over a year till they get married. Christ all mighty I have never saw someone who doesn’t have 2 pennys to rub together so entitled. Someone should email the hotel and tell them that the mini moon that their havin is 1 year before the wedding. Scabby fat slag

• Haha

Boowoowoo

I lasted 2 minutes, the cringe is REAL 🤦‍♀️. I’d feel uncomfortable if one of my lifelong, real life mates blew smoke up my arse the way they do her 🙄.
I absolutely detest when people call women queens, it gives me 2nd hand embarrassment 😳🫣🙈
---
They can’t be the full ticket can they, obviously lacking something in their lives big time.
She is like a cult leader aint she, it makes me laugh under every video on sindy poos tiktok she puts #sashasgirls. Honestly how embarrassing lol 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
This is what you get for a cheap book now pay later TUi holiday . British loudmouths raaaand a pool . “Oggie oggie oggie oi oi oi “ The gob on her and the giant fake out of fashion tits is horrific . I would never stay in a concrete cheap hotel like that miles from anywhere just off of a motorway . The Mexicans will be laughing at her behind her back . The other half has been on the Long Island ice teas since breakfast , his drunk snoring will shake the room every night . I love watching her cheap tacky life . If only she hadn’t robbed a charity , been a racist and a bully it would almost be quality entertainment. Instead it’s about awareness and getting her off the internet. Those rock hard silicone tits are making me feel sick . She is meant to get them replaced after 10 years . They are the old type . Look so horrific on an old woman with such an unfit aged body .

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
She’s now removed both videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
What an absolute prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Its gotta start screaming ranting and raving going police when it gets home fuck me police will have to get more troops in to make all the arrests the tally is going up by the day 300 in rudi live bet gonzo had Dvp trying to write everyone down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Div van prick has to be an even bigger cunt than she is to put up with all this mayhem going on around her I mean getting into the twilight of his life and you’ve got that thing causing absolute shite everywhere it goes it can’t even loose the drama in Mexico just has to make more and more and more

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well well well. I managed to stay awake for the whole live. I don’t, and never will, agree or participate with some of the people on that live but let’s keep doing what we do on here - AWARENESS!!!!!!! Nice to see some of you there ❤

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
GONZO - you aren’t getting TROLLED, you are getting OUTED, OUTED for all the evil, spiteful nasty things you’ve done and are continuing to do. There is no one that can find out who any of us are , you are deluded and making yourself look the liar that you are. Carry on shouting GONZO the more you lie the more we know we are getting to you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
I think it's wonderful that some one has paid nearly 5,000 for a holiday to Mexico then spent a huge part of it going on Tt , not my idea of a Premier holiday , but saves her talking to her partner I suppose .oh well addicted to social media I guess 🤣🤣🤣
Remember her words “ I won’t be posting anything only to the WhatsApp group “…😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂DIV.
---
Wonder if Sharon and Richard had a lovely evening on their premium holiday….I mean they may have had to actually look at each other 😂😂😂😂😂
Pair of cunts deserve one another.

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Oh dear! Looks like Gonzo is losing some of her clientelle due to these awareness posts and videos. She must be fuming! View attachment 2834118
Oh dear gonzo is getting shafted everywhere be another video barrelcakes has ruined the cleaning business as she gets blamed for anything and everything no gonzo it’s all your own fault for being a lying thieving conning lowlife scumbag scamming Shitcunt

• Heart

jeenyjen

Has anyone saw Mrs BBC latest post. That woman cracks me up. This is what people want to see on tik tok. Videos that make you laugh. Not all this shouting screaming or threatening people.

• Heart