Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she proudly announced in her bio that she was Trashas bridesmaid🙈🙈🙈
Now it’s gone and she’s still whoring it up trying to catch the weekend shag🙄🙈🙈🙈
As they are besties and both slappers they can share div van prick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Be a wedding present bride and bridesmaid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sitting in the tit hole flat with the dick head mr yes eating it’s 300000000000 th take away McDonald’s breakfast trying to cone up with an emergency scenario…..to fool the “ mates “ with .

Didn't Sharon say she was posting the heart ♥ monitor back at the Broad Street cardiology between 5-5.30, a post was to follow just for US THICK TWATS ON TATTLE, I seem to have missed it...

AFTER having a look on GOOGLE, the only NHS CLINIC in the street she gave, she repeated the address a couple of times for US THICK TWATS......
CLOSED AT 2PM 🤔🤔🤔🤔
?????????????
DID SHE POP IN THROUGH THE LETTER BOX 😁😁😁😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shazneys proper at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Didn't Sharon say she was posting the heart ♥ monitor back at the Broad Street cardiology between 5-5.30, a post was to follow just for US THICK TWATS ON TATTLE, I seem to have missed it...

AFTER having a look on GOOGLE, the only NHS CLINIC in the street she gave, she repeated the address a couple of times for US THICK TWATS......
CLOSED AT 2PM 🤔🤔🤔🤔
?????????????
DID SHE POP IN THROUGH THE LETTER BOX 😁😁😁😁
You can actually buy those heart monitors on line who knows what gonzo will do to gain sympathy and gifts as she’s a bleeping grifter could the next big thing be the go fund me for the wedding venue
---
Gonzo we have diagnosed your problem your a lying furlough and charity robbing 2bob no good lowlife scumbag bleep that’s an utter Shitcunt
---
Wonder what the excuse will be for that one closed at 2 pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Let me guess she took a turn for the worse an ambulance was called or div van prick rushed it to the hospital

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ffsake true heart reading sitting about doing nothing bleeping idiot funny it reckons it’s going wonky when working so lazying about gives a true heart reading does it and Ffsake you’ve got heart condition your not smoking and eating every bleeping bit of tit going sweets full fat Indians every take away going fizzy drinks gallons of wine pink gins McDonald’s breakfasts what a bleeping bleep you are gonzo you prick
---
Gonzo you bleep you don’t come on here or that little pathetic knob the ironing board been doing your dirty work who really needs to get a life instead of backing a charity robber up
---
Ironing board your a silly little bleep that needs putting over someone’s knees and arse tanned

Attachments

Last edited:
Ffsake true heart reading sitting about doing nothing bleeping idiot funny it reckons it’s going wonky when working so lazying about gives a true heart reading does it and Ffsake you’ve got heart condition your not smoking and eating every bleeping bit of tit going sweets full fat Indians every take away going fizzy drinks gallons of wine pink gins McDonald’s breakfasts what a bleeping bleep you are gonzo you prick
---
Gonzo you bleep you don’t come on here or that little pathetic knob the ironing board been doing your dirty work who really needs to get a life instead of backing a charity robber up
---
Ironing board your a silly little bleep that needs putting over someone’s knees and arse tanned
She slated some woman who sent a message saying it would be better if she'd have gone out so they could see how her heart reacts under lively activity, they had me on a treadmill and then they attached the 24 monitor to me

Reactions: 5
She slated some woman who sent a message saying it would be better if she'd have gone out so they could see how her heart reacts under lively activity, they had me on a treadmill and then they attached the 24 monitor to me
As if big ears even knew what the word “Triage” meant , did you have to look it up first lugzzzz lol lol. Sadly on another note I hear on the news a lady from Jaywick has been killed by two dogs. I knew straight away it wasn’t Gonzo as they said “lady” had they said Charity Thieving slag then I would have open a bottle of Presecooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not one to slate people over their weight - crikey I’m always on a diet 🤣🤣🤣. But I own it. I am nowhere Sharryns size - but would like to lose a bit before the spring has sprung 😜. So I eat clean - no takeaways. No pub meals. No carbs or just minimal carbs. Cooked a homemade healthy curry last night instead of going out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. We have a few social events
Coming up so just want to pull back a bit. What I’m trying to say is - because I’ve waffled on 🤣🤣 is don’t lie and say you are dieting and are a size (or 3) less than what you are. Own it. Be honest about it. My MIL has had to have blood pressure and heart monitors on to track her heart etc and they tell you to do your usual activities. What is the point in not moving whilst tracking the heart - it needs to track your daily activities etc. also if you have a heart issue - you don’t eat full fat donuts and heavy carbs. Is she really that dim! Tattle triage here 🤣- the reason she is out of breath is because she is carrying way too much weight for her height. Also the food she is eating will end up giving her a heart problem. As we get older we have to adjust what we eat. I’d love to eat takeaway and drink copious amounts of wine - but I would be seeing an early grave as the body changes. She is just a dimwit 🤣. Signing off now from nurse ratchet 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she did…
Don’t be silly that pictures been fiddled with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s been made to look thinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
bleeping tit show has been fired up usual wrongons on board bleeping cleaning firms busy who the duck she trying to kid
---
Oh dear gonzos back tracking as smithy’s caught her out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Usual gonzo sleaze fest
---
She’s doing so well she wants to open up only fans again well that will earn her an extra fiver a month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me div van prick said no 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I reckon she will change her mind about this Rudi now coz he is adamant that any woman married or with partner doin that their is somethin wrong. You see her face changes
Also this Mason that’s comin down. That absolute melt is gonna come down and she is gonna head for the hills no where to be seen
---

Why is she putting sauce on a roll he is gonna be taking away in the mornin is he that helpless he can’t even squeeze a bit sas out the bottle

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reckon she will change her mind about this Rudi now coz he is adamant that any woman married or with partner doin that their is somethin wrong. You see her face changes
Also this Mason that’s comin down. That absolute melt is gonna come down and she is gonna head for the hills no where to be seen
---

Why is she putting side on a roll he is gonna be taking away in the mornin is he that helpless he can’t even squeeze a bit sas out the bottle
Cause his a bleeping div and she didn’t look happy when van prick said no 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s poor poor poor heart more booze 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake size of the fat bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo can remember when the ironing board turned up but can’t remember why it fell out with Niki and gonzo you bleep your the only inbred nobody else maybe a few of your sheep cause they are as twisted as you
---
All these mugs are paying £3

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Watching her live earlier,what's that saying?
You can't turn a bleep into a housewife,I reckon her Xrated OFs has already began

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just caught the end of the live ….they have o partners and young children and they weee discussing setting up a facebook account to discuss dirty stories ……. Let’s hope the cunts kids are in bed eh .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.