Sasha Fontain #40 Crap cooking, B&M hauls, she’s got a Dick but he has no balls 🎱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would of thought the tattle 6 would be behind bars years ago as it’s all she goes on about and never touching charity buckets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if Romford police have got burnt ears today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
duck me videos just gone up about the midlands minger
---
It’s back home at 2.33 pm another hard day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s still spitting venom double tough div van prick was going to have a fight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what with a wet paper bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her latest post and she said Richard went mental and was about fightin. He couldn’t hit water if he fell out a boat. I don’t see Sam paynes videos but she needs to start sharing some things now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That must be her word of the day from the toilet rolls from the high end cleanin. ‘CLAMPIT’. You want to clampit ya wee boot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Friends with the ironing board for 3 years you pair of cunts have never even met 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
His brave his tough div van prick do your stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo you scumbag was all fine and dandy when you was getting the midlands minger doing all your dirty work

Last edited:
  • Haha
That must be her word of the day from the toilet rolls from the high end cleanin. ‘CLAMPIT’. You want to clampit ya wee boot
Listen I know I’ve known you twenty hundred years but don’t lie about your clothes size… extra small for you..😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh gonzo I wished div van prick had actually started a fight what with his other court case he’d be on an away day then the cancelled wedding is definitely cancelled if it’s not already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh gonzo I wished div van prick had actually started a fight what with his other court case he’d be on an away day then the cancelled wedding is definitely cancelled if it’s not already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If Dick starts another fight that’s gonna be another reason the wedding is cancelled postponed, he’ll be in the clink😂😂😂

• Haha
As if big ears even knew what the word “Triage” meant , did you have to look it up first lugzzzz lol lol. Sadly on
[/QUOTE
Ermmmmm.....
I don’t recall anyone going to burn her flat, or beat her up. Poor Kerry she was a DC and would not be going around threatening people. Oh Sharon what a show up this morning, you threatening everyone. What any one on here does expose your lies, and that’s it. That was embarrassing for a woman of your age shouting and calling people slag’s Awful behaviour😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t recall anyone going to burn her flat, or beat her up. Poor Kerry she was a DC and would not be going around threatening people. Oh Sharon what a show up this morning, you threatening everyone. What any one on here does expose your lies, and that’s it. That was embarrassing for a woman of your age shouting and calling people slag’s Awful behaviour😩
She’s just sounding embarrassing now.!!
No one has ever threatened to burn her flat down, she’s clutching at every straw and blaming everything on Kerry, was only going to be a matter of time before SP popped up again.. WW will be next.!!👀🙈
She’s only pissed off at Simon cos she can’t do anything about what we know..😂😂😂

• Haha
Gonzo don’t do drama so if it’s not nicked the ring why’s it kicking off how has div van prick got jos son’s phone number to phone him up and start a fight all this is engineered by the drama queen gonzo as per usual and this morning it was let’s beat up mrs bbc and the tattle 6 I’ll take all of you on at once 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really does deflect. The only person I know who can take a sentence and make it out to be something completely different and be the victim! Sam never said you stole jewellery, she said you demanded it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True colours right there this morning. Took longer than I thought, but she got there eventually. Was big tabs on the live?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shows her for what she is and her mentality

Ffsake where’s gonzo been that was weeks ago about the item of jewellery ironing board your not doing your detective work very well you silly little moron 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Videos been up on utube for 3 weeks god gonzo your bleeping slow go invest in a brain oh sorry you haven’t got one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hence everything you do turns to tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay so I’ve never ever met this woman. So I wouldn’t know what she actually looks like. In this photo what she actually looks like? Or has it been photoshopped? If it is the real person - bloody Nora what strength filters does she use 😜😜😳😳😳😳. People that do this must get a shock when they look in a mirror as this looks NOTHING like the person she puts out over social media. Honestly is cringey. But one good thing - i was feeling like I didn’t want to do exercise this evening - sod that - I’m going to do it for 5 hours so I never look like that 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.