Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
It was pathetic she forgotten about that video gonzo made with someone else that went under the bus down at the tin hut them two taking the piss saying his cock had been up gonzos fat arse then it was in that Lisa’s mouth Ffsake
---
Think the ironing board wants to be me what with its fake profile 7777 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fucking back again who the fucks got the ironing boards phone number
Lugzzzz has backed out, She don’t wanna be part of the haven house gossip🤷🏼‍♀️👀😂👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sassie

Chatty Member
I'm absolutely fuming
That I wasn't one of the 6 involved in the caravan 'meet-up' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#deludedmuch
#imsureweveheardtheseliesbefore
#believesherownlies
#BIGEARS
#BIGEARS
#MICKEYANDMINNIEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#Poolalalaletsgodancing
#BIGEARS
Missed the shit-show of a live last night .. any screen recordings going?

slosher7777

VIP Member
That ain’t that cunt Julie evans in the box is it
---
Oh fuck me it is what a 2 faced cunt that is
---
That prick was on here screaming what a cunt gonzo is and she got threatened to take down what she said on here what a piece of fucking shit 💩 that is

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Get your story straight Sharon !! If you were so repulsed by what Perry did (if it even happened ) why did you go to the prison with your ex husband to pick him up ?????
Also stop asking people for video evidence of everything . Unlike you I don’t go round filming everything as evidence for future fall “aaaaaahts” that’s your thing . Anyway back to you being a full fat racist !! …. How long before THOSE videos come down ?

slosher7777

VIP Member
Fat fuckers stuffing it’s fat face again definitely a size 24 not 14 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake loose women she’s finally got that right bucket cunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

kettlekitten

VIP Member
That live tonight I think has surpassed all others in terms of downright lies and slander.

Didn't think she could shock me but fuck me!

As for that ironing board cunt spouting utter shite, I mean UTTER SHITE!

Slagbag Trasha voicing vehemently she did not out Mrs bbc! WTAF! I was in that live! She fucken DID.

How they spoke about Mrs bbc tonight was nothing short of vile! I noticed Trashbags stayed silent at that point, it was ugly cunt lugz who was doing all the defaming.

Fucken astonishing!

Also ugly bucket fanny lugz, yeah you! No cunt is scared of you! Away and parent your two bits of kids. Swearing like a trooper and telling sex stories in their earshot! You disgusting tramp of a "mother".
We’ve all seen the post of her outing K’s medical condition, how can she lie so blatantly? That was so cruel!
---
Soz, who’s ironing board? 😆😆

• Angry

slosher7777

VIP Member
Div van prick what a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
No ironing board cunt shame they ain’t pissed all over you idiot
---
Werent that idiot gonzo blaming ang diamond again earlier for being on here as I’ve been in and out
---
All this money going out the window to go out thought they was saving for a wedding no just ponce it pair of cunts

Last edited:
  • Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Didn’t she say she use to have 160000 followers before she’s fucking dreaming silly old hag
---
Like she’s dreaming she’s got money no Jabba the Hutt you’ve not got a pot to piss in hence all the poncing and cant afford a wedding venue they don’t do one for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bet div van prick thought when his meant to of proposed quick register office job meal afterwards job done then Jabba the Hutt took over massive totally tacky over priced shit show for 2 OAPS full nobodies who know one knows 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
We are expected to believe that Trasha took those 'voicenotes' to the police 👮‍♀️
The 'voicenotes' of her 'very much under the influence' friend, spouting nonsense that Trasha has coached her to say 🤣
And we are the idiots????? I think not lol 🤡🤡🤡
I’m pretty sure that wasn’t Pip on that voice note, that it was actually someone else who said she had been told to call Trashbags.
I remember when she took the call, She was in her office/lounge at the time and was really rude to her..??