Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
Roll up, Roll up, a special announcement incoming.📢

Are you a vulnerable/sycophantic/uneducated/foolish person?
Do you have money to burn/throw away?
Are you possibly on the breadline?
Are you struggling to pay the rent?
Are you finding it hard to keep up with the cost of living crisis?
Do you find it increasingly difficult to budget from one benefit payout payday to another?

Fear not!
For the lowly sum of the price of a packet of your favourite cigarettes or a humble take-away.
Or, for the sake of a decent family meal or two, you can now book yourself a place on the Idiots of 2024 Go Fund Me page of Mr and Mrs Beggy McBegBeg.

I think that we can all agree that the booze swilling, take-away chomping, cigarette smoking beggy duo from Jaywick Clacton, deserve to have a wedding dress paid for by complete strangers that they have never met, are likely to never meet, and have absolutely no interest in (other than what they can ponce off them!)

It's obvious, that after a terribly hard hour or two week at work, Trasha is very much entitled to expect the educationally subnormal kind people of tiktok to pay for the wedding dress that she wants to buy with other peoples money.

The gruesome twosome have a first class, five star holiday in Mexico coming up shortly, and as a unemployed self-employed cleaner, Trasha will have a couple of weeks without pay, therefore it is only fair that any really stupid generous people that are dumb enough willing, should be able to donate to this very unworthy cause.

So, do you want to prove how gullible you really are add your name to the list of Tiktoks most stupid benefactors.
Send an email to pleasepleasenoticemesash@desperateforattention-illdoanythingtohearyousaymyname.co.planetloopyloo

The absolute cretins stars that have made the roll call of shame honour so far is as follows: 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

RUexcited

Chatty Member
The old boy is gonna start getting the hump with her pathetic tik tok habit . She’s also going to lose it with his snoring , his daughter and his disabled sister . I’m soooo here for it . Oh and when it inevitably ends with her bad mouthing him I would like an apology to us all on here . That thing who swears around her little girls on lives will also owe us an apology . Who has bridesmaids at their wedding they have never met ??????? How funny how very very VERY funny 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

poola

VIP Member
I bet it’s doing its nut about the real picture of her in that fucking dress looking like jabba the hut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fuck it gonzos new name from now on jabba the hut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Actually I wanted to address the post I put on here earlier today; as you all know, we pride ourselves on delivering the truth, (albeit with a rather large dash of humour thrown in 😉)
It has been brought to my attention that there may have been some 'photo-shop' at play. I'd like to add a disclaimer that I cannot fully verify that there was no manipulation of the photo
On the left 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

pompom99

VIP Member
I laughed earlier when she pointed out that she wasn’t going to clean the underside of her cupboards, just because someone who lets their cats walk round a worktop while making cakes had pointed it out… but she wasn’t pointing fingers at anyone.!!
After all, it was right next to the oven and it was probably steam from cooking🫣🫣
Given that the leak from the shower hasn’t been sorted 4 years on, why would the underside of the cupboards be any different🤷🏼‍♀️🙈😂
All whilst the lady who makes the cakes has 2 kitchens and cats are not allowed in the business kitchen. c'mon sharon, just cause you lie and can't remember things, us tatlles do remember it all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She’s living the dream 😂 No wonder we are all so jealous 😂😂🤡
I’m gutted I live such a boring life that I can’t stuff my face 24/7 in a bid to lose 18 stone by August.
I’m also a bit pissed off I don’t shop at Aldi and spend £50 per week each (still trying to understand that like they were flat mates)
I’m also distraught that I don’t own a disability adapted flat that looks like a complete drug den.🤢
But most of all think I’m so pissed off that I don’t live in a Tasaannnn auuuussss that wouldn’t look any better should a bomb go off in or near it💣🙈🙈
I own, yes own,(no mortgage) a beautiful 5 bed detached house. Beautifully decorated, (no ceilings) and I have a gardener, a window cleaner, and a lady who does my ironing… because I’ve worked my arse off for the last 35 yrs, and so as my husband…. So remind me again why I’m jealous Trashbags.?🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She's been rattled (I know I know, few hundred times probably ;) slag that she is) but I mean over the last few days, don't think I've ever seen her so before, not even when getting evicted all due to Mrs bbc apparently 😂🤪

She's got more front than Giant Haystacks ffs!

All those tiktoks today...look at me I ain't bovvered.

SHE'S FUCKEN BOVVERED ALRIGHT!

😂:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Sad desperate old slagggggg
---
Laura , you read here so you best go look after your poor neglected children, stop worrying about the Charity Thief and sort your own life out before it’s too late. Whether she stole from Terminally Ill Children 6 months ago or 6 years ago SHE STILL DID IT and you sticking up for her shows you are as bad as her you MUPPET !!!
Did someone say Muppet?
Wibble you fookin legend! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Is she trying to say this is her
How embarrassing when she turns up at one of her old dears houses and they ask if the lady in the advert is coming . Have a laugh Sharon ! No tell you what , as you are a bit simple how about just literally look in the mirror at yourself . Not down a phone lens and actual mirror . No filter , no angles , no skin smoother . That’s right Sharon a totally different woman . The image that you hate and want to change to the image you curate and filter , someone mentioned on a live today that her glasses had steamed up , no it’s the teeth whitening filter that goes over her lenses when she gets close to the camera . She knew It as well . Her futile pretend polish of her glasses pretending they needed a clean (but she knew the truth ) was better than comedy gold …. It was platinum .

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Antispasmodic

The bloody carry on in its live, card declining in wedding shop, can’t pay for car park 😂🤡 Shes a walking disaster 😂😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Ffs, nobody tried to buy the dress, it’s fuckin awful😂😂😂😂😂😂
Where did this big fat lie come from that MrsBBC wanted to buy that dress? 🤥
Oh yea it came from the big fat mouth of a big fat cnut! 🐽

What is so ridiculous and makes this whole lie completely transparent is the fact that if for one moment MrsBBC wanted to buy that dress, then she could and would!
Even at the full asking price 😂 and she wouldn't need (or lower herself) to beg with a GoFundMe page. 💰

#whoisobsessedwithwho
#carryonbegging
#viletrampyscumbag
#hellodickgiveusawave
#sniffsniff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
Is it any wonder that so many youngsters are having to deal with weight/body issues when spoken to like this by their sorry excuse for a 'mother' 🤷‍♂️
Another live this evening whereby the moronic, jug-eared, Somerset slag, displays the total disregard she has for her child's emotional needs and well-being :mad:
I would say "do better" you disgusting, arse-licking cretin, but seeing as you're not reading what's written on here anymore, you won't see it eh? 🤡🤡🤡

#childrenareablessing
#pantsonfire
#ifyoucantstandtheheat

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

julie1965

VIP Member
Does the freak Laura not want to feed her children their tea …..nice bath and read to them. ??
The fucking weird ugly no good cunt

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Sorry I’m very behind as not at home but had anyone realised that Big Sharon smokes ?
Surely someone with a serious 'art condition wouldn't smoke 😯

Totally unrelated but looks like Trasha might do 🚬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Debs22

VIP Member
Are they having a run of bad luck?

or
is this what life is like when you manage money by 'robbing Peter to pay Paul'? :p

How very apt is that quote? 🙃
Or …: Robbing a Charity to pay Sharon
---
For those of you that are blocked. WTF does this thing look like. It’s like something out of VIZ one of the fat slaggggggs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Earlier it spoke of a lady florist she contacted re her flowers . She said that she needed advice as after contacting her she then watched said florist on a live . She said that the lady was swearing and using the F and C word and that she felt that was a terrible way to portray your business .
Sharon there is literally NO ONE online on ANY platform that swears and curses every other word the way you do . You are a collier row / Clacton native with no class , command of the English language , decorum or manners . You belch and burp and smoke and bully and scam for all to see every day . You have to be joking right ?
Also Ferrero Roche chocolates as favours at a wedding !! Oh how we laughed today my friends and I would like to thank you for the scream laughing all this is giving us . For us it’s the fact you don’t realise how bullish and crass you and your followers are
. How can you not know ????? How ?????

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
Another day slobbering on a sofa ….not working talking to virtual mates …..

not earning a penny

the pound glasses go up and down more than her dirty knickers

• Haha