Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake she left her husband a tenner to go to work with thought that was the husband who was in control who she use to run away from 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds like she was in control
---
Gonzo you cunt you came out with Mickey put 3 grand to that white Mercedes so you’ve fucked yourself again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

grove girl

Actually I wanted to address the post I put on here earlier today; as you all know, we pride ourselves on delivering the truth, (albeit with a rather large dash of humour thrown in 😉)
It has been brought to my attention that there may have been some 'photo-shop' at play. I'd like to add a disclaimer that I cannot fully verify that there was no manipulation of the photo
On the left 😂😂😂
Oh my gawd- what a whopper🤪

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake must be a proper big drive he has to move his car so jabba the hut can get in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Uses a sat nav must be a proper regular customer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Everytime makes itself look an even bigger liar 🤥

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Shaznie who works really hard on TT and YouTube to raise awareness of this freak has just uploaded this. I spat my tea out. Love you Shaznie xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

jeenyjen

Right come on who told her she can sing 😳😵
---
Also that’s some gap between her eyebrows. Or maybe it’s just me. I’ve practically got a monobrow coz the bridge at my nose is very narrow

• Haha

grove girl

100% legit 💯
Here's a screen recording taken just now :rolleyes:
That has to be a joke
That second caravan (with the decking) belongs to Pip.
Pip is an older lady that (as well as liking a drink) lied for Trasha and played a part in the smear campaign against MrsBBC.
It was Pip that was on the voicenotes pretending to be privy to information regarding proposed damage to Trashas property, that was said to be being undertaken on instruction from Mrs BBC.
Trasha's deceit, lies and manipulation of people is very far reaching.
She thinks she's clever and that these things are well 'in the past' but as we've always maintained and proven time and time again, just because you delete something, it doesn't mean that it's gone for good!
[/
Because as usual, Trashbags gets everything arse over tit and blames whoever she can…But because she wants to get Mrs BBC banned she gets her minions to go and report her, apart from it’s not working this time. Shes not getting the views or comments on her posts, or that many in her lives.
Sad reality is people are wising up to Trashbags, and realising that the truth platform is there to be viewed by anyone, account or not. Nothing gets deleted like TT or FB, once it’s here it’s here🤷🏼‍♀️.
I do laugh when she says “all my friends on TT”, ya know, the people she’s never met.
She met Annette once and she still balls’d it up on the 1st meeting, by degrading Richard’s sister about her disability🤬🤬
Wonder if Lugzzz with no Jugzzz will be back in the box today, when she should be parenting🙈
---
These 2 are fighting for top space… both enabling cnuts, fully aware of her behaviour 🙈🙈
They will be on the whas app group - Shame we can’t be on there too😢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Isn’t that the truth nut cases Ffsake
---

---
Cause it’s in a sale you’ve gotta pay for the whole lot what’s the odds someone else buys it and the total goes back upto 3 grand

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Given that she’s only been in her 7/10 (she can’t make her mind up) stages of grief a week, i think she’s playing the game well.
She went from not knowing that her mother had passed away ( she did) and so continued to scam everyone live her life, to then “finding out from a tattler” (it wasn’t) on a live so she started to well up and then cry, stating that she “needed Richard” (even though she don’t need a man for nuffin).
Then they ‘ad a fink baaauuuttt it and Richard agreed To then start a GFM 90 mins later for the dress, not the wedding🫣
Monday arrived and she didn’t seem upset coz she was off to say yes to the dress, even though she had already done that with ‘Annnaaahhhh previously 🙈
She’s been cooking up a tornado in dicks bombsite of a kitchen, none of which we’ve seen them eat🤢🤢
They been off shopping, she’s been showered with some seriously tacky shite from her beglist of crap, wedding list but only seemed to look forward to the sweeedddiesss.😂
Diets going well, I don’t know about anyone else but if I’m not feeling it, or maybe grieving, I don’t eat as it’s the last thing on my mind🤷🏼‍♀️…but Trashbags is taking one for the team and helping Maccys out with their profits.
Her support network of “fwends” are great, No Lugzzzzz for a couple of days, ( must be attending craft school) but people in Trash’s world think it’s better to throw money at the problem and part with their savings In a cost of living crisis🫣🫣🫣
Anyway, 7 (43455) days on she’s back to her bachelorette flat with no sea views to ‘Back to back cleans”, which means 1 a day till weds…
Let’s see how this week pans out and keep a tally on how many times she mentions the Popo🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓
Craft school 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Stop it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I mean you would be proud to call this ya man wouldn’t you🤡🤡🤡🤡
I bet she’s still shagging about before they get married this year🤢🤢🤢🤢
But you’ve also gotta ask yourself what she’s hiding if she’s already calling herself by his surname, but not married to him yet… what or who are you running from you twat.?🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments