Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
When the beglust wedding ideas keep rolling in..🙄🫣🫣
I bet she’s said to Dick, let’s add stuff like this then I don’t have to bring my stuff from my flat.
Wondering if she’s had a call from Havering Council yet about the not residing in her flat🤷🏼‍♀️🤔🧐
---
Fixed it for ya hun
Ahhh cheers Dave, Perhaps we can make our own and call it Kraffttzzzzz with Rockzzzzz😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

slosher7777

VIP Member
Unbelievable! Apart from her being vile to the pair of them she’s a scammer and thief. They need their heads read 😡
I am fucking fumming
---
Midlands minger you best go back to your leader these two morons have Lisa and Julie evans your a fucking disgrace the pair of you

Last edited:

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Funniest live just then with Mrs BBC.
Who was it that said “if she didn’t have me to take the piss out of, she wouldn’t have any content.”😂😂😂
W R O N G T R A S H B A G S 😂😂😂😂
I got the notification but I've been busy today so missed her live 😒

pompom99

VIP Member
Saw a tik tok of her talking about the holiday she 'went on' with the husband and wife. Someone remind me of the details please? Her version is not how I remember it...surprise, surprise 🤣

Knickerbocker

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t Pip on that voice note, that it was actually someone else who said she had been told to call Trashbags.
I remember when she took the call, She was in her office/lounge at the time and was really rude to her..??
Sounds like Sid Little

• Haha
Reactions: 2

grove girl

So last week she said they had postponed the wedding and got a new date. Now she’s saying that the only date they offered her yesterday is ages away, But don’t worry they got the dress anyway now.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
But that Dindy cnut suggests a new GFM to pay for extra bits
So last week she said they had postponed the wedding and got a new date. Now she’s saying that the only date they offered her yesterday is ages away, But don’t worry they got the dress anyway now.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
[/QUOT
Sasha said it was too beggy - watch this space! You never know she might do a charity night, and rob it like she did before, to pay for her wedding🤔

Reactions: 2