Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antispasmodic

When is she going to get into her thick skull that anyone who puts themselves on a public platform will be talked about/judged. Add to that if the person is a proven liar, beggar, scammer and thief who shows no genuine feelings for others than you will get caned! If you can’t stand the heat Gonzo, get out the kitchen(but clean it first). You’re rotten to the core and the truth is… you know it yourself 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 5

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Who the fuck wears shoes to clean the carpets… and why isn’t she wearing shoes protectors.?
I know it’s a tin hut but you can just imagine her traipsing around peoples houses in Those smellytrainers🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
I bet she’s only gone to the tin hut to keep an eye on rich in the office… bit too convenient 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
I can’t get over she’s never been with a man who’s had money and they’ve gave her nothing total bull after she came out with Mickey didn’t buy me that car I had 5 grand out an slk and he put 3 grand towards it what’s 3 grand gonzo nothing obviously you didn’t have it all the while you was making videos sunning yourself in his back garden at his house lazing about like you always do

spongebobsquarepants

I’ve got a free day, Guess I’m off to paaauuuunnnndddlaaaaand to stock up on some tacky shizzzzz, I reckon there’s a market there. Sheeezzzz defo the gift that keeppzzzz on giving😂😂😂😂😂
---

Dick must be proper smitten, turned on by some 60 year old slapper who wears the old white grey sports bra to bed that’s caked in hair dye🤢🤢🤢🤢
---

Well her video said they were going mid feb to collect the dress, My reckoning is she thinks the total will be in the GFM by then.. SCAMMER.
Wonder if they will keep it at Dicks parents or will the disabled sister still be in danger of ruining it🤬🤬🤬🤬
The filter didn’t have to add much to that nose! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Says she’s woken up feeling loved, insinuating that she’s got more more cream roses, Bug they from Richard’s… dappy bint. Holiday with 16 mates😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She said someone has recommended putting a hook in the ceiling to store the dress but she didn’t know where. I thought they lived in a taaaaahhhhnnnn haaaauuuusssss surely there’s plenty of room. She could hang it under the ceiling piss stain or over the kitchen door. Or on her conk.
Sheezzzzz making out that his house is a 1bedroom flat by saying there’s no where to store it, It’s at least a 3 bed. So why not take the dress home.??? ahhh that’ll be cos they got no money to pay for it🤡
Given that his parents is a detached triple fronted abode, That too could be described as a 1 bed flat… dickhead🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Ffsake you ironing board cunt going on about being at the spa star wars characters your on ones live Jabba the Hutt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Jesus popped on early this morning just popped on again and still chatting shit don't none of them have jobs they all on benefits 🤦‍♀️
Who hangs stuff on doors 🤦‍♀️ what a mess
Size 14 my arse 😂😂 state of it lump of lard 🙄
That auuussss must fuckin hummmmm, what a disgrace.🤢🤢🤢🤢
Moaning that Dicks the untidy one😂😂😂😂

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Oh she’ll defo make out she’d been to do a kleeeen at a house for them…🤡
She needs to rent out that tin hut to pay her site fees, didn’t hear how much they are but must be around £4k.? Then woman asked how much and she said to inbox her… she’s delusional, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s shoving shit up her nose either, too erratic the last week. Pressures on🙈🙈🙈
Richard must be a right shit parent if he never makes time for L, given that he’s not that far from her either she spends a lot more time with his parents than him…Perhaps that’s why Trashbags is spending more time at his, so he can’t see her on his own🤬
Said over £5k ground rent

• Wow

Debs22

VIP Member
Julie evans you are a scumbag two faced cunt
---
Older fatter and definitely thicker
---
Fuck me where’s my mate the ironing board with Mickey Mouse ears 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s not in their talking utter bollox
---
Fuck me mother of the Years turned up
---
The lying £800 a night on MeetMe what a load of bollox
Remind me who this julie Evans is. Is she the raffle winner ??