Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it means only subs can comment. I’m a silent watcher too
---
I wonder if she thinks by swearing like that and talking like she does like she thinks she is a propa geeezah she thinks she is somethin special honestly. Had loads money ha ha. Haven’t got a pot to piss in now have ya sash
---
Funny how all the ex’s are loony tunes wh
---
She is now telling everyone what make up she uses. It’s called a filter hen

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Diabetes with the sweets and full fat coke and booze that fucking thing throws down it’s fat neck fuck off it’s as bad as it poor tin heart condition
---
Wonder if it was Tracy crotch that got the elbow that didn’t like div van prick
---
Think Jabba the Hutt wants to be mrs barrelcakes with all this let’s cook shit with gonzo and god is her cooking shit

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well well well…. Lugz with no jugzzz… what an awful thing to call your child on a Live.!!!!
Given that you admitted you were upstairs at some point and they were downstairs alone…. Anything could’ve happens… you stupid tramp.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 7
Tracey crotch probably realised what a fucking evil cunt gonzo is and got away like many before

Reactions: 4
Ironing board your definitely one thick cunt not tattlers commenting on your best mate jabba the huts lives we know what happens that’s why we are here where your leader can’t do fuck all about and it drives the 2 bob cunt mad
Does it look after its kids??? She’s forever sat in lives ?
---
Well well well…. Lugz with no jugzzz… what an awful thing to call your child on a Live.!!!!
Given that you admitted you were upstairs at some point and they were downstairs alone…. Anything could’ve happens… you stupid tramp.
She Also said whilst on live this morning they kids were washing themselves downstairs….and that .she was upstairs …..and then the kid said I’m getting dressed I’m butt naked .
---
I’m a stones throw would love a good laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m not far away either imagine standing right next too the lump she knows who we are
---
Can you imagine it will be looking at everyone in their thinking who’s a tattler
---
Fucking size of it and that pictures fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Christ it’s “live” again trying to cook some shite and yet again Big Ears is there commenting. What a dull sad little life she must have .

Reactions: 6
Gonzo go look in the mirror your fucking fat as a house end of
---
Ark at this cunt gonzo your the fucking grass you’ve got your own parking space at Romford nick you piece of shit
---
Grasses need a good kicking if that’s a fact gonzo you’d be constantly in A and E

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve just messaged Strawbs the clip about Lugz calling her kid a baboon…..lets see how this pans out…
Lugggzzzz you’ve sat around all day, being at that cnuts beck and call…. Go spend tied with ur kids and watch them…you skanky cnut…SS are my call to make in the morning, I have no problems “grassing” people up.. it’s bordering NEGLECT.!!!

Reactions: 10
If I had her address I’d be more than happy to report her to Social Services

Reactions: 7
Fucking idiots going to let Mrs bbc and poola in some how I doubt it
---
The ironing board wants me

Oh wow who is this on her live someone sayin she ruined lives and is telling lies

Oh wow who is this on her live someone sayin she ruined lives and is telling lies
She’s bottled it gonzo set the police on her
---
She made a video saying his cock had been up her arse and now it was in that Lisa’s mouth Ffsake gonzo your a lying cunt
---
Does everyone forget what this cunt gonzo has actually done
---
And that Lisa started doing videos on gonzo and supergrass gonzo sent the police round she signed the piece of paper and had to take the videos down just like she’s tried to do to Mrs bbc
---
I don’t forget fuck all when it comes down to this evil cunt

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.