Sasha Fontain #39 Is Nugggzz with no jugzzz but huge luggzzz back today.?🙈🤡🐒🐒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they saying Mrs BBC is taking the piss out of Laura’s kids? Saying
They’ve got big ears? (there’s a joke in there somewhere lol) she’s not! She taking the piss out of Laura’s ears isn’t she ?
---

Good! If there were kids watching.., 🙄🙄🙄
---

Good! If there were kids watching.., 🙄🙄🙄
Because as usual, Trashbags gets everything arse over tit and blames whoever she can…But because she wants to get Mrs BBC banned she gets her minions to go and report her, apart from it’s not working this time. Shes not getting the views or comments on her posts, or that many in her lives.
Sad reality is people are wising up to Trashbags, and realising that the truth platform is there to be viewed by anyone, account or not. Nothing gets deleted like TT or FB, once it’s here it’s here🤷🏼‍♀️.
I do laugh when she says “all my friends on TT”, ya know, the people she’s never met.
She met Annette once and she still balls’d it up on the 1st meeting, by degrading Richard’s sister about her disability🤬🤬
Wonder if Lugzzz with no Jugzzz will be back in the box today, when she should be parenting🙈
---
These 2 are fighting for top space… both enabling cnuts, fully aware of her behaviour 🙈🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Because as usual, Trashbags gets everything arse over tit and blames whoever she can…But because she wants to get Mrs BBC banned she gets her minions to go and report her, apart from it’s not working this time. Shes not getting the views or comments on her posts, or that many in her lives.
Sad reality is people are wising up to Trashbags, and realising that the truth platform is there to be viewed by anyone, account or not. Nothing gets deleted like TT or FB, once it’s here it’s here🤷🏼‍♀️.
I do laugh when she says “all my friends on TT”, ya know, the people she’s never met.
She met Annette once and she still balls’d it up on the 1st meeting, by degrading Richard’s sister about her disability🤬🤬
Wonder if Lugzzz with no Jugzzz will be back in the box today, when she should be parenting🙈
---
These 2 are fighting for top space… both enabling cnuts, fully aware of her behaviour 🙈🙈
bleeping wedding of the year made out of cheap tatty tit 💩 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her arse lickers are all bloody mental wonder what they will be saying when it does what it always does and div van prick has to be bleeping desperate to witness all this tit and think Jabba the Hutt is sane bleep will wake up from her Jedi mind trick when it’s all too late no fool like an ancient old fool with dementia

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's an absolute disgrace what she was saying, all that bollox about not retaliated in all the time she's been back, she's done nothing but rant on about da Trolls, Tattle, MrsBBC, her family and I got another mention I heard. We live rent free in her head and there is nothing she can do to control it. She's unhinged and dangerous as the lies are off the scale it's getting ridiculous. What makes it worse is whilst she's got an audience the lies will continue to escalate. I was gobsmacked when she said about punching her mum. Now don't get me wrong we all fight with our siblings, I've been kicked in the face, had my head swung against doors and floors, bitten, punched and I've done the same back to my brothers but we certainly not proud of it and not once did any of us swing for our mum in the process. She was so proud the way she spoke about giving her mum one too and the girls in the box said nothing. Absolutely disgusting!! If that isn't proof of the type of person she is then those enablers need their heads tested. Such vile inexcusable behaviour

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Was worse than that full out attack on mrs bbc report report report get her banned she’s gotta be banned off the app she’s been abusing the ironing boards kids was bleeping horrendous lies out that piece of tit gonzos mouth saying mrs bbc vandalised her car and was going to burn 🔥 her tin hut down with her in it went off the scale when someone got in her box and was saying things gonzo didn’t like or agree with then finally got blocked
I reported her live multiple times I dont know
What happens now. But the fact that tik tok allows accounts like CLA EQ and all the others that are bullying, shouting and screaming at people in their lives/posts but I left a comment on the Sasha fontaine awareness page saying my daughter has had to postpone her wedding because they have just bought a house and can’t afford to do both at the moment and no way would they dream of doing a go fund me page and it got reported for a violation. It makes me think tik tok is happy to watch this abuse and bullying

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The cheap tit beauty products hasn’t kicked off yet you know why it hasn’t got any money 💴 to buy stock it’s main backer for cash is not here anymore
---
It's an absolute disgrace what she was saying, all that bollox about not retaliated in all the time she's been back, she's done nothing but rant on about da Trolls, Tattle, MrsBBC, her family and I got another mention I heard. We live rent free in her head and there is nothing she can do to control it. She's unhinged and dangerous as the lies are off the scale it's getting ridiculous. What makes it worse is whilst she's got an audience the lies will continue to escalate. I was gobsmacked when she said about punching her mum. Now don't get me wrong we all fight with our siblings, I've been kicked in the face, had my head swung against doors and floors, bitten, punched and I've done the same back to my brothers but we certainly not proud of it and not once did any of us swing for our mum in the process. She was so proud the way she spoke about giving her mum one too and the girls in the box said nothing. Absolutely disgusting!! If that isn't proof of the type of person she is then those enablers need their heads tested. Such vile inexcusable behaviour
If anyone needs a good clump it’s that bleeping evil 👿 old dollop of horses tit

Last edited:
  • Angry
I'm absolutely fuming
That I wasn't one of the 6 involved in the caravan 'meet-up' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#deludedmuch
#imsureweveheardtheseliesbefore
#believesherownlies
#BIGEARS
#BIGEARS
#MICKEYANDMINNIEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#Poolalalaletsgodancing
#BIGEARS
Missed the tit-show of a live last night .. any screen recordings going?

Reactions: 4
Where does she find these 🤡🤡 that follow her....
Yesterday's live at the tin hut...
I don't rent it out, I don't need to
It's paid for
You can rent it for £1500 🤣🤣
The site fee's have increased
I'm thinking of selling it
Driving back needs to pop in the estate agents.
How many contradictions 🤔🤔🤔🤔

The wedding
Dates changed again 🤫🤫

Richard
Why does his child spend weekends with grandparents & not him?
In the live, we kept hearing how brilliant the mother of the child was, no mention of Rich being a great parent 🤔🤔🤔
Hope Sharryn has considered that since Richard's parents believe he's a waster, maybe the grandparents will leave everything to the granddaughter 😁😁😁

As for Laura nobody is worth having SOCIAL SERVICES in your life, Sharryn will be long gone, step back before you find yourself in a situation that you can't handle

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's paid for

The wedding
Dates changed again 🤫🤫

Richard
In the live, we kept hearing how brilliant the mother of the child was, no mention of Rich being a great parent 🤔🤔🤔
Hope Sharryn has considered that since Richard's parents believe he's a waster, maybe the grandparents will leave everything to the granddaughter 😁😁😁

As for Laura nobody is worth having SOCIAL SERVICES in your life, Sharryn will be long gone, step back before you find yourself in a situation that you can't handle
Be more fitting if it was all left to div van prick’s sister that would definitely duck Jabba the Hutt up especially after what it said about leaving the dress round van pricks mums

• Heart
It's paid for

The wedding
Dates changed again 🤫🤫

Richard

Oh she’ll defo make out she’d been to do a kleeeen at a house for them…🤡
She needs to rent out that tin hut to pay her site fees, didn’t hear how much they are but must be around £4k.? Then woman asked how much and she said to inbox her… she’s delusional, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s shoving tit up her nose either, too erratic the last week. Pressures on🙈🙈🙈
Richard must be a right tit parent if he never makes time for L, given that he’s not that far from her either she spends a lot more time with his parents than him…Perhaps that’s why Trashbags is spending more time at his, so he can’t see her on his own🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
100% legit 💯
Here's a screen recording taken just now :rolleyes:
That has to be a joke
That second caravan (with the decking) belongs to Pip.
Pip is an older lady that (as well as liking a drink) lied for Trasha and played a part in the smear campaign against MrsBBC.
It was Pip that was on the voicenotes pretending to be privy to information regarding proposed damage to Trashas property, that was said to be being undertaken on instruction from Mrs BBC.
Trasha's deceit, lies and manipulation of people is very far reaching.
She thinks she's clever and that these things are well 'in the past' but as we've always maintained and proven time and time again, just because you delete something, it doesn't mean that it's gone for good!
[/
---
They will be on the whas app group - Shame we can’t be on there too😢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh she’ll defo make out she’d been to do a kleeeen at a house for them…🤡
She needs to rent out that tin hut to pay her site fees, didn’t hear how much they are but must be around £4k.? Then woman asked how much and she said to inbox her… she’s delusional, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s shoving tit up her nose either, too erratic the last week. Pressures on🙈🙈🙈
Richard must be a right tit parent if he never makes time for L, given that he’s not that far from her either she spends a lot more time with his parents than him…Perhaps that’s why Trashbags is spending more time at his, so he can’t see her on his own🤬
Said over £5k ground rent

• Wow
I missed last nights live so what has Dumb and Dumbo been saying now?
Just the same ol shite, Blaiming someone who wasn’t involved because she thinks that starting a hate campaign will get her sheeple to get this lady banned.🤡🤡
‘Onestllleeeyyyyy, You couldn’t make it up.
But now they’ve thrown in that Big Ears is upset cos her kids are being targeted online.🫣
Surely that comes down to M-I-C-K-E-Y mouse itself, I really feel sorry for those kids cos if her parenting is like that now, she’s going to have more school meetings that the kids have got dinners..(which isn’t hard judging by the amount of sandwiches they get served.)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone want to buy her fake perfume? She setting up the business again, lol she stated everyone is in demand of her products 😂. Dickie is impressed with her setting her business up and running again -head. Getting it all prepared setting the pc up -or should I say the new office🫣
She just finished her breakfast a panini with sausage with cheese -Doing well on her diet🤣

Got the infamous white polar bear outfit on yet again. If it’s not that it’s the black polar neck.

As you know they are both working hard to pay for their wedding 😩 Which is not gonna happen ever🤫 just a day off today for her-Maybe she pulled a sickie Oh I forgot she is the boss🤥

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.