Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
Hmmmm, just watching the live 7:15pm
Methinks, when you chose to play with the big boyz, you don't get to pick what gets written on here :)

#laywithdogsgetfleas
#choseyourfriendswisely
#freedomofspeech

• Haha
Reactions: 12

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Okay am I packing a bag for the popo on Friday at 3pm or am I going Chigwell for a dance party 💃. Someone tell me as I need to prepare. I need to know what filter I’m using so I look flawless with no wrinkles or chins and what black leggings I’m wearing with a black jumper or white t shirt 😜😜 and will we be running up hills in our leebotons 🙄🙄. Someone tell me please 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jo-nos

VIP Member
When she says first class flights I'm assuming she means tui premium economy which is what we do when we go long haul. And saying 5* hotel like it's a flex they're all 5* in Mexico 😆😆

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I heard that… hired a sweet cart but going to fill it with Ferrrooooo rocherrrrr and rafiellaaa..🫣🫣🫣
Imagine the guest as they see the sweeeeedie cart filled with Ferrrrrroooo rochezzzzzzz. Oh Sasha, wiz zeez Rochereeezzzzz you are really spoiling uzzzzzzzzz.

She’s defo on benefits and getting that flat paid for. If you pay your own rent the council/housing associations don’t give a shit who you’ve got staying. She lands herself in it constant.

Wibblewobble has made me howl 😂😂😂😂
---
She’s just said duffinwaaah potatoes 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
So I take it then that these 2 latest scumbags are doing a midlands minger special going round seeing who’s commented on posts going against their leader then blocking them don’t know how Jabba the Hutt manages to get these brain dead fools to do her dirty work

poola

VIP Member
It's a good job that Trasha is definitely not going to speak on the upcoming court case eh? 🤫
Especially when she isn't telling the whole truth. 🤥
I do believe that what she is doing here, (and doing so on a public social media platform that is freely and legally available for anyone to screen record) is called 'hearsay', but hey, what would I know?😉
Oh well, it's a good job it's been forwarded on to a mutual friend of Dick's seeing as he missed it as he was out scoring working at the time :giggle:

Attachments

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Sheezzzzz making out that his house is a 1bedroom flat by saying there’s no where to store it, It’s at least a 3 bed. So why not take the dress home.??? ahhh that’ll be cos they got no money to pay for it🤡
Given that his parents is a detached triple fronted abode, That too could be described as a 1 bed flat… dickhead🤡🤡🤡
Is that the parents 5 bedroom, 2700+ square foot property (housing 3 occupants) with large detached garage? :unsure:

If so, it would definitely be a tight squeeze trying to fit a dress in there somewhere eh? 🤥🤡😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
So last week she said they had postponed the wedding and got a new date. Now she’s saying that the only date they offered her yesterday is ages away, But don’t worry they got the dress anyway now.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
But that Dindy cnut suggests a new GFM to pay for extra bits
was never booked in the first place they haven’t got the money instead of saving like everyone else has too she’s expecting everyone else to pay for it
---
But can go out eating and drinking takeaways and going wanky dance nights Friday

Last edited:
  • Angry

Knickerbocker

Her delusional grandiosity is actually making me feel ill. The people that sit like a puppy, waiting for the drippings off her nose are the dumbest species I’ve ever encountered. How long until fall out day…tick tick boom 💥

• Haha

grove girl

Yesturday she said she hadn’t thought about living with Dick when they were married cos it was viable money wise…🙈🙈🙈
Then build your business up you pathetic cnut and get more clients in Clackerwick & Haywick🙈🙈🙈
Had she even told Richard yet she’s not living with him.???
Who gets married and doesn’t live together? She means she not giving her one bedroom up as she know it’s not gonna last - there Sasha I said it for you! 😜

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Meanwhile… the Wolverhampton slapper is still at it..
#parentingatitsfinest
Sad desperate old slagggggg
---
Laura , you read here so you best go look after your poor neglected children, stop worrying about the Charity Thief and sort your own life out before it’s too late. Whether she stole from Terminally Ill Children 6 months ago or 6 years ago SHE STILL DID IT and you sticking up for her shows you are as bad as her you MUPPET !!!

• Heart

Antispasmodic

She changed the date because she remembered that the mother she already hated had a yearly birthday, how inconvenient of her.!
Although i still don’t know how she had the gumption to use her mother’s death as an excuse. I wonder if anyone she’s dealing with for her wedding has seen her TT and realises she’s a bit of a cnut.??
If the dress shop have any sense they should see her lies and bullshit exposed on Tattle and in her own TikTok videos and put the cost back up to eleventy hundred and twelventy pounds 🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Earlier in the day she was complaining about some customer who was trying to book in the next day, She reckons she was booked up. What kleeener doesn’t start work till 11.30 in the morning, stops off at pie n mash shop by 12.30 then home scoffing its big hole by 3, having completed 5 large kleeeens in 90 mins🫣🫣🫣
She’s so full of her own bullshit🤡🤡
It’s all horse shit 💩 the whole lot of it fucking bmw you can just about get an hoover in div van pricks brand new car second hand car his fully paid for in cash no finance she forgotten his got no money 💴 she pays for everything came out her big fat gob the wedding venue is booked we went and done the menu now the venues been changed again menu not done can’t afford wedding dress but can eat and drink out get god knows how many take aways a week whilst employing a personal trainer who’s never been seen going on holiday to Mexico that’s costing 4/5 grand and now gotta find £250 for this dress she will do the big go and buy on Friday for the world of tic- toc to see then take it back a few days later and get a refund
---
And going dance parties where bottles of wine are £23 a bottle we normally drink 3 bottles div van pricks also going next Friday whilst it’s still poncing off every mug for the wedding off tic toc for its go fund me and fucking beg list
---
And these idiots don’t see this all thinking they are getting an invite to someone’s wedding they don’t even know be bring your own bottle next preferably 2 or 3 bottles of vintage champagne

Last edited:
  • Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Just wanted to agree that she knows it’s never going to last hence not giving up the crack den on collier row . She knows FULL well she can’t live between both . His snoring is the price she has to pay to play wifey . What a terrible life changing price it is as well . Lying next to a monstrous noise for the rest of your life . She’s already not coping and other things already annoy her . The daughter will send her over the edge at some point too . When they do split up she will be a foul mouthed old fish wife about it . The court case with his ex cites that the old boy has a penchant for coke and being heavy handed with his fists sooo I will have zero sympathy when similar issues happen to her . Wont want to hear about her DV experience , after all it will be her own fault right ? Same way she said that about some other poor woman . Ugh she’s so so gross

• Angry

slosher7777

VIP Member
You just know that when shes back doin a live she is gonna be fuming after reading whats been posted on here. Its gonna be a trigger big time and she will have a manic one lol. She'll use the you're all jealous card like she usually does and then use the sympathy card to get all her followers to say how disgusting we all are.

The hypocrisy of her and her followers is astounding. How they can not see what is staring them in the face is beyond me. All you have to do is listen and watch and you can see and hear that everything she says is either a lie or hugely exaggerated.
Jabba the hut will be spitting teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck the fat cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fat shaming it’s getting a taste of its own medicine as it eats itself fatter by the day that personal trainer is doing a wonderful job I bet his as busy as her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Dvp is a chubby chaser his definitely fattening her up wonder what did happen to those healthy breakfasts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
NugzLugzJugz has never said anything bad about MrsBBC???????????
I don't believe my fuckin ears 😯

Goes without saying I don't believe hers either 😂

#ohitsalltooeasy
#Ifyoucantstandtheheat
#genetics

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Where does she find these 🤡🤡 that follow her....
Yesterday's live at the tin hut...
I don't rent it out, I don't need to
It's paid for
You can rent it for £1500 🤣🤣
The site fee's have increased
I'm thinking of selling it
Driving back needs to pop in the estate agents.
How many contradictions 🤔🤔🤔🤔

The wedding
Dates changed again 🤫🤫

Richard
Why does his child spend weekends with grandparents & not him?
In the live, we kept hearing how brilliant the mother of the child was, no mention of Rich being a great parent 🤔🤔🤔
Hope Sharryn has considered that since Richard's parents believe he's a waster, maybe the grandparents will leave everything to the granddaughter 😁😁😁

As for Laura nobody is worth having SOCIAL SERVICES in your life, Sharryn will be long gone, step back before you find yourself in a situation that you can't handle

• Heart