Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassie

Chatty Member
This wedding is stressing me out 🤪 🤪 A wedding needs to be organised and structured. Not adding bits to a beg list each day. Seriously it is just a shambles - but I am here for it 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can’t look away .. keep sneaking off to the toilet at work, to check on the next fuck up 🫣😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13

slosher7777

VIP Member
Good show misssaffy ❤❤❤
---
More idiots have bought the poncing cunt more stuff Ffsake this has gotta stop how fucking thick are they after this mornings shit show wedding dates changed it’s probably at the Tudor bar
---
The gut on the fucking fat cunt
---
Now it’s admitted it knew last week after digging our lady tosh out fucking cunts need knocking out div van prick and her fucking lowlife scumbag cunts
---
About mothers death the fucking lies

Last edited:
  • Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Be glasses 🤓 on the ponce list next
---
The ironing boards tongue 👅 must be completely brown with all the licking of gonzos big fat arse
---
Shame someone hasn’t poured the whole bottle down the ironing boards throat

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I'm just catching up! I'm lost why has she changed the wedding date, it's on bloody july, august or jelember!! not next week!

As an aside, talking about mrs bbc being a polis, mind when sharon said it out loud that she used to be in the force? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still makes me laugh that one.

Yeah but she chucked being a polis cos she liked her weekends free 😆 🤣 😂 😹

• Haha

MrsCringe

Ahh I’m laughing its like a load of Gangster grannies in that chat “I’ll do this and that” like fuck you will load of yellow bellied cunts.

ironing board word to the unwise, ditch that skanky cunt slosh and your life will be simple. Open you eyes and go bring up your kids instead of being a lemming for this washed up slag.

• Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
Okay am I packing a bag for the popo on Friday at 3pm or am I going Chigwell for a dance party 💃. Someone tell me as I need to prepare. I need to know what filter I’m using so I look flawless with no wrinkles or chins and what black leggings I’m wearing with a black jumper or white t shirt 😜😜 and will we be running up hills in our leebotons 🙄🙄. Someone tell me please 🤣🤣🤣
I’m off to hunt for a floral frock from the 80’s
Wish me luck 🍀 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
That live tonight I think has surpassed all others in terms of downright lies and slander.

Didn't think she could shock me but fuck me!

As for that ironing board cunt spouting utter shite, I mean UTTER SHITE!

Slagbag Trasha voicing vehemently she did not out Mrs bbc! WTAF! I was in that live! She fucken DID.

How they spoke about Mrs bbc tonight was nothing short of vile! I noticed Trashbags stayed silent at that point, it was ugly cunt lugz who was doing all the defaming.

Fucken astonishing!

Also ugly bucket fanny lugz, yeah you! No cunt is scared of you! Away and parent your two bits of kids. Swearing like a trooper and telling sex stories in their earshot! You disgusting tramp of a "mother".

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Just confirmed in the shop that the dress is a size 20 but she’ll be a 12 when they marry. She’s already gone down a dress size apparently 😂😂😂. What? Down to a 24 you mean? 😂😂😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Can’t afford a poxy wedding dress at £900 let alone flights anywhere 😂😂😂😂
I wonder if the GewwwwlllZZZZZ at the wedding shop have seen her TT and want the dress fucked off so called her to tell it was reduced.?
I mean it’s hardly a beautiful dress, It’s fuckin disgusting. No bride would be seen dead wearing it…Probably been in stock for years and they thought that old donkey would buy it🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Ha ha… never, what as I’m slimming filter.?
I wish you would stop lying🫣😂😂😂

Wonder why she’s not live tonight.?
You would think she would be “talking all things wedding” seeing as she got her dress today… and she could thank everyone personally🫣🤷🏼‍♀️🤔
Perhaps Dick has shown his coked up side🙄🙄🙄
It could be something as simple as there's no need, now that the gullible, uneducated of tiktok have bought the scraggy sample dress for her.
Or
There's no need, now that the gullible, uneducated of tiktok have bought the scraggy sample dress for her 🤷🏻‍♂️

Who knows?
However it probably has nothing to do with the fact that she's just about to lose minion number 1, so she's fervently messaging the fucking stupid members of the current Whatsapp arse-licking group to have a new top-spot sycophantic sidekick to rely on to lie, bully and beg on her behalf!

#solongfarewellaufweidersehenadieu
#nofoollikeabigearedfool
#imadethatoneup

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I knew that face smoked.....more than tobacco too! What comes out her mouth is so rancid, fuck knows what's gone in!

Disgusting woman....well Disgusting human.

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She said yesterday she was supposed to be cleaning carpets at the clacton gaff but couldn’t be “ bovvered “ …
CUNT
She was asking too many questions yesterday about people earning £40k a week, Apparently she loves CLA and good luck to her🙈🙈
She had quite a bit of knowledge too about someone who had to pay back some money to benefits… probably cos she got done.

Anyway, busy day for me, No not scrubbing carpets…. I’m on the phone at 9.15 to Havering council🔥☎

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
She’s absolutely fucking nuts 🤪 🤣🤡
I'm absolutely fuming
That I wasn't one of the 6 involved in the caravan 'meet-up' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#deludedmuch
#imsureweveheardtheseliesbefore
#believesherownlies
#BIGEARS
#BIGEARS
#MICKEYANDMINNIEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#Poolalalaletsgodancing
#BIGEARS

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Are they having a run of bad luck?

or
is this what life is like when you manage money by 'robbing Peter to pay Paul'? :p

How very apt is that quote? 🙃

• Haha

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Showing her true racist ignorant self calling black people coloured,then saying what are we supposed to call them?

• Angry

slosher7777

VIP Member
Remind me who this julie Evans is. Is she the raffle winner ??
No a mate who went under the bus came on tattle slagging gonzo off for abusing that jonny on tic tok and saying how nasty gonzo is now it’s back licking her fat arse
---
Ring Ring, why don't you give me a call, cos Rich has no balls. Thread suggestion. X
Ain’t that the truth
---
I’d love to go in there and say slosher 7777 is in the house you scumbag cunts but haven’t got anymore accounts got banned the other week for saying gonzo do 1

Last edited:
  • Haha