Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
When the horrific lipstick filter was on the old boy he looked not dis similar to Mrs barrel cakes … the irony 😂.

Reactions: 2

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
OMG JUST WOW, so whose the Cnut that actually said “you don’t want the dress ruined” cause there is a disabled person in the house
Well let’s hope she doesn’t send Richard here to read up, (cos she doesn’t) and he not only sees it, but hears it.!!

What did you say to the camera / security light
#wardengate Trashbags.??

You fucked up.!!
Not me Trashbags, How disgusting are you🤬🤬🤬🤬

slosher7777

VIP Member
You generally do have to size up in wedding/bridesmaids dresses. They run small. When I was younger I had to get a size 12 bridesmaid dress and had it taken in. And I’m petite but got a decent bust. So there is no fucking way on gods green earth she’s fitting in a 12!!!!
Don’t we know it been trying to fit in one for the last 3 years without a 2 bob ponced wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s like a bouncing bomb and can only run for 25 seconds down to its poor tungsten heart
---
Ironing board will be following mummy gonzo with a beg list for new tits and gonzo saying we help each other with gift lists who the fuck gonzo bought for absolutely nobody

Last edited:

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Bit like when she was meant to go on holiday and she found out that she would have to abide by the restrictions while there , so she made out she was ill in hospital with her ‘arrrrttt…. She swore blind she was never ever booking a holiday with Tui again.!!!
She phoned Tui and lied to them about it, and then kicked off about her refund. The usually “Do you know who I am” came out🫣🫣🫣🫣
Morally the refund should have gone back to the person who paid.... however it did not. She never paid for that holiday so dunno why she was kicking off 🙄

Debs22

VIP Member
It’s still live saying the veil is on her wish list. I can’t be arsed watching, I’m watching Fool Me Once. Quite apt for some of her dumb ass followers really 🤦‍♀️
Oh i binged watched that. It’s really good x

RUexcited

Chatty Member
How do you know it’s banned ? Tik Toks biggest lying scamming , bully needs a permanent ban .

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Her brain’s like her tits. Nowhere to be seen 👀
Everyone’s been phoning her today… errrr no i havnt, I was busy getting ready for the bus at 3 dickhead..🤡🤡🤡
Mocking special needs again you cnut.🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Funny remember the video I will never bad mouth Ruth after the Benidorm punch 🥊 up well she started tonight she’s a snide 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the ironing board fuck off and do 1 your not wanted on here no one wants to correspond with a pea brain
What did she say about Ruth?