Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
That’s what she preys on the vulnerable
---
Wonder if she’s had the money to pay the tin van finance off saying she will pay it back when she sells it

Reactions: 3

Antispasmodic

She would kick herself knowing that maybe at least 3 of us have spoken to/seen her and or walked passed her…I would even go so far as say stayed on the same caravan park as her😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

#wardengate
#securitylightnotcamera
#sillybitch

😂😂😂
I think I’ve still got the screen recording of when she was marching about pointing out the security cameras… I mean lights 🤣🤡

• Heart
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Yeah, wait for the wishlist to grow as all the blind followers fall for her B/S.

On Trashbags, Yes you..!! We do believe our friend over any bullshit you spill, All your little sheep that you’re sending over can read all about what you’ve been upto…🫣🫣🫣
Exactly £2600 for a wedding dress feel sorry for gonzo week

slosher7777

VIP Member
Omg how desperate is she for attention. Get out Mrs B’s arse she wants nothing to do with you and has probably had better looking shits. Just fuck off you irrelevant cnut!
isn’t that the truth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Still laughing at last nights live. Saying about her 4 tier wedding cake. Top 3 layers are going to be dummy’s, bottoms one going to be Madeira. The other week the top one was going to be carrot, and the 2nd tier was going to be lemon🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t think she realises that wedding cakes need to be ordered a year in advance, especially for a juaugust date 🤡
Oh and the reception is champagne on arrival with “Kanaaapees”, she means pissecco and cheezzze on stickkzzzz
She can’t even remember when her hospital appointment is, no wonder she gets confused.
Definitely looks like Ironing board is the new SP, can’t wait till she finds out her trophy head kids won’t be bridesmaids after all😂😂😂😂
And sausage on sticks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 desert will be Iceland custard and jelly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
The ironing boards not going to be happy what a shame 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she might of got a new cover and ear warmers for Xmas but bloody massive ear warmers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
What has elephant woman done now I’ve missed it
It has been said, that Trasha was manipulating a lady who passed away, Causing dramas with the ladies family.
Now we don’t know if that twat SP is telling the truth, but she certainly needs to go to the police with evidence of this if it’s true.

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Oh do you remember the sominex overdose saga....the thought was there so she took 1 tablet and fell asleep. There is a video of her saying such. Sominex is just another name for phenergan which is an antihistamine. It can make you drowsy but unlikely to do harm if taken too much. All that happens to me when ive taken too many is RLS.... now i know how Michael Flatley feels when doin the Irish Jig 🤣🤣 my legs wont stay still so no chance of sleeping ffs
---

It wasnt just Charlotte though was it. She was the only one who had the guts and see it through to court.... but makes you question why would a young girl go to them lengths if she didn't have the proof..... oh that's right, she DID have proof 🤥 hence why she won. Little good that done as she's still not received a penny off her even tho Gonzo is supposedly earning now. Go figure huh 🙄🤔
Omg I did that once years ago by mistake when I got different strength tablets. I had to run around like crazy jumping up and down trying to get my energy out. That was a rough night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Fuck me ruth was her rock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ironing board you need sum tits you fucking scumbag it’s definitely the new midlands minger

• Haha