Sasha Fontain #34 I’m very very lucky I didn’t break my Pinocchio nose…🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turning it up a notch and introducing personalised labels? 🙄🤔🤮
It's the net curtains for me my nan loved her nets 🤣🤣 back in 1968 🤦‍♀️
Tash you really need to get with the times 2022 roman blinds or even a blind 🤔 but net's it's a NO from me 😬🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the net curtains for me my nan loved her nets 🤣🤣 back in 1968 🤦‍♀️
Tash you really need to get with the times 2022 roman blinds or even a blind 🤔 but net's it's a NO from me 😬🤦‍♀️
Oh remember the music video she did behind her front door with net curtain on full shower? 🤣🤣🤣. Something about men cheating I think. Oh it’s bugging me I can’t remember the song 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh remember the music video she did behind her front door with net curtain on full shower? 🤣🤣🤣. Something about men cheating I think. Oh it’s bugging me I can’t remember the song 🤦🏽‍♀️
God yeah I remember that but can’t think of the song. Bet @poola knows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember that one omfg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ the nets the embarrassing net's 😳 🤦‍♀️ how bloody funny 🤣
I don’t even think they still sell nets for the front door do they..😂😂😂

She’s loading more fat on vinted….Oh she didn’t realise she had so much stuff that she didn’t use… She’s very very lucky @MissSaffy 😂😂😂

She’s loading more tit on vinted….Oh she didn’t realise she had so much stuff that she didn’t use… She’s very very lucky @MissSaffy 😂😂😂

Edited to say tit, *not fat… unless she’s got kids if that too😂😂😂

She’s loading more fat on vinted….Oh she didn’t realise she had so much stuff that she didn’t use… She’s very very lucky @MissSaffy 😂😂😂
Edited to say Ive had too much alcohol and not enough sleep….and can’t spell for tit😂😂😂😂

I mean it’s not every day you sell yourself in vinted😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Edited to say Ive had too much alcohol and not enough sleep….and can’t spell for tit😂😂😂😂

I mean it’s not every day you sell yourself in vinted😂😂😂😂😂
Who would even bother I'd just chuck it all in the bin she must be desperate 🤔 hang on yes she is im forgetting 🤣 beggers belief she would have a field day in my garages 🤣 I just could not be bothered I'll just be getting a skip if ever I decide to sell how embarrassing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chigwell…. She’s hoping, Is that in the 4 bed detached manor with all the cars and swimming pool😂😂😂😂
Yeah wall to wall BMWs and Mercedes when she couldn’t even drive I had an amg Mercedes what without a license what she do just look at it through the imaginary Chigwell windows and the imaginary pool and 100 seater hot tub 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah wall to wall BMWs and Mercedes when she couldn’t even drive I had an amg Mercedes what without a license what she do just look at it through the imaginary Chigwell windows and the imaginary pool and 100 seater hot tub 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In the land of make believe 🤣🤦‍♀️ chigwell my arse 🤣🤣🤣 that nose 👃 is gonna forever keep growing isn't it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Knew you’d like this… 🤡😂😂😂

Any offers on the shop/corner shelf/office that the geeeewwwsss in the office use.? £80😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.