Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
Just in case anyone can't see it on tiktok, here it is for your viewing pleasure 😊

And let's not forget that none of this would have been achieved without the gritty determination of our great friend Nottobeforgotten/Wibble/Dave (the original) 👏🏆❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So where are the show of hands from her enablers and supporters who thought that Trolls were lying.?
Claire Wiseman
Wayne Yewman
Robin (laugh) white
Chris the predator 🤢
Lindz Essex
Lorraine Pope
Connor the moderator
Rottweiler on wheels (🙈)
Tania Stacey
50 angel71
Lorna Luna
Jo the purse Wilson
Gems Clarke
Toni D’amaril
Drugzlife
Cod father
Cazzy Clarke
Nicola Waterhouse
Kim Barlow Evans
Suze15
Newport lass (banned 😂)
Missie 262
Mandy falloon
kelly fighter…….the list is endless

And Welsh Wanker itself Lisa, Who protested too much that she had seen all proof that ALL money had been paid..😂😂😂😂
For all the lies she’s told, This has got to be the worst. I can hear those words “I never stole from children, I would never take money off a sick child”….
REALLY SASHA..?????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

MissSaffy

VIP Member
New thread geeewwwllllllsssss and boyssssss. Winning suggestion from @rocksolidcrew with a nod to @Debs22 who suggested “battered and bruised, she’s not amused”. I tried to combine the two but it was too long.

Still slow going at this point but she’s slowly creeping back on to social media with her shite candles that probably breach every regulation there is. Can’t be long before she’s back to full time cuntery. Let’s go!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Unlike Gonzo some of us don't need SM whilst away so see ya in a week. Im off to sunbathe and take in some sights 😜
FB_IMG_1665929317839.jpg

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Judging by some of the titles here, I thought maybe she had released a series of autobiographies 😬
Screenshot_20221019-234948_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Like this? 😉
Strong independent, confident woman that is, yeah course you are Sharon, only someone so unhappy with how they look would do what she does to her photos, definitely not a strong independent confident woman at all couldn’t even go on a live without being filtered, I have had coffees less filtered than her

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well she’s working for Julie Clark silly.??
She told fb yesterday, And then stated that all those “mental health cases, needed sectioning”. Bizarre statement to make.
I don’t know who she was in about when she said “They even made a book about her” . Probably throwing around accusations again about people not on here🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡🤡🤡
Silly cnut me again 🙊. She’s part right, I did make a book about her…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
Ha confidence is key but them shitty fucking filters ain’t. Imagine seeing her in the daylight and feeling mugged off that you’ve been well and truly catfished. Reminds of that fella who said she don’t look like her filters 

What filters? 🤡 🤡 🤡

Screenshot_20221107_173808_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

poola

VIP Member
That knock to the head must have done wonders, Scrubber to actress in days🤡🤡🤡

She’s that confused cos it’s actually called Pinewood, I’ll ask my friend who has the props company there what’s filming… Halloween has passed so it must be panto😂😂😂
*cleaning
*signing on
*going to Mcdonalds
*selling shite on vinted
*selling myself on Adultwork
*stalking on TikTok
*conjuring up fake scenarios to put on Facebook
*crying into my pillow

#justsayin #morelikely #pantsonfire

Already nailed an audition for Casualty 🤔😂🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

poola

VIP Member
Fuck. Off 😂😂😂

@poola please play the one where she’s pretending to talk to her mate in the car 🤣🤣🤣. What’s betting that’s what she was doing before she ended up tits up on a hospital bed 🤦🏽‍♀️
This one? :p

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Salale

VIP Member
Sharon Sharon Sharon....*sigh...isn't it time you grew up now and stopped all this bullshit ? The lies you come out with are bloody entertaining but fooling nobody ..you're an unhinged old trollop who's way past her best not only in looks ( relying on filters ) but in sense too..you never know when to quit to save yourself at least a smidging of dignity.
You know your latest business venture will fail spectacularly..you really don't have a business head sugartits do you..and you never learn! ? You pick terminology and acronyms and put them on ads and you haven’t got a scooby what they mean . Have you been evicted yet ? No of course you haven't because that was another jackanory story from the Chronicles of Slosher wasn't it . Wait till a customer asks for your DBS proof .. we will wait ..just like they will a fecking long time.
Tickety boo ..Dragons Den for you ..not.

• Haha