Sasha Fontain #34 I’m very very lucky I didn’t break my Pinocchio nose…🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me there’ll be flames (dating) coming of the old boot’s fanny 🤣🤣🤣
Are we having any bets on what she’s doing for Xmas..?
Will it be new fella, a new holiday, Xmas at the tin hut, At least we know it won’t be with the WhatsUP group of friends cos there’s only her in it now😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me either. Constantly flogging clothes from China sounding like she’s swallowed a bottle of helium. With the brain dead sap of a husband lurking about 🤣🤣🤣
I think I scrolled passed them 2 last night. Honestly, what has this world become when people can’t go out and get a normal job where they have to leave the house and speak to normal people🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I scrolled passed them 2 last night. Honestly, what has this world become when people can’t go out and get a normal job where they have to leave the house and speak to normal people🤬
Really. As much as I love TikTok it’s spawned some absolute melts. People either selling tit or begging. Tbh I check tattle these days before I look at TikTok. Tattle is me fave 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really. As much as I love TikTok it’s spawned some absolute melts. People either selling tit or begging. Tbh I check tattle these days before I look at TikTok. Tattle is me fave 🤣🤣🤣
Tattle is my no:1, tiktok I can give or take, fb Just not worth it now😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Are we having any bets on what she’s doing for Xmas..?
Will it be new fella, a new holiday, Xmas at the tin hut, At least we know it won’t be with the WhatsUP group of friends cos there’s only her in it now😂😂😂😂
Wonder if the idiot on her live the other week has had the Gonzo boot as he had kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 makes you laugh the bleep did a fund raiser for a kiddies charity and we all know why £££££££

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same here, there are literally only a couple I follow, I love Patsy and her daughter they are lovely, and just one or two more, the rest are just wankers

Reactions: 7
Same here, there are literally only a couple I follow, I love Patsy and her daughter they are lovely, and just one or two more, the rest are just wankers
Was just thinking the other day, It’s so nice not hearing Trashbags dulcet tones when scrolling through. Although she’s still a regular on Adultwork , fleecing dirty Pervy old men🤢 that’s where she can stay.!

• Haha
Was just thinking the other day, It’s so nice not hearing Trashbags dulcet tones when scrolling through. Although she’s still a regular on Adultwork , fleecing dirty Pervy old men🤢 that’s where she can stay.!
That’s exactly where she belongs. Bye bye Tash Bag. You stay on ya sites flashing ya gash. TT is slightly better without you

She’s still busy pushing the Krystalzzzzzz Kleaningzzzzzz with over 50 shares to local pages, Desperation is real 😂
I wonder if Julia pays her commission .?👀🤡🤡
Wonder what happens if you phone up and ask for the organ grinder Julia and not the muppet gonzo 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what happens if you phone up and ask for the organ grinder Julia and not the muppet gonzo 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would be dreadful if “they” got to a job, travelled a few miles etc to realise the address didn’t exist 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would be dreadful if “they” got to a job, travelled a few miles etc to realise the address didn’t exist 😂😂😂
Imagine being employed by “Julia” and then find out you could potentially get paid from an account named with S Brotherton.?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being employed by “Julia” and then find out you could potentially get paid from an account named with S Brotherton.?🤔
Don’t be silly Gonzo don’t pay wages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she robs the wages 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

And charities bet they never got the £40 out of the £20 grand donated on its Facebook

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.