Sasha Fontain #34 I’m very very lucky I didn’t break my Pinocchio nose…🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread geeewwwllllllsssss and boyssssss. Winning suggestion from @rocksolidcrew with a nod to @Debs22 who suggested “battered and bruised, she’s not amused”. I tried to combine the two but it was too long.

Still slow going at this point but she’s slowly creeping back on to social media with her shite candles that probably breach every regulation there is. Can’t be long before she’s back to full time cuntery. Let’s go!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for including me been MIA lately busy with work and moving house ...nearly there now. So scumbag has been quite on tt nothing in a few weeks but she'll try to get back ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you gewwwwls for the new thread.
so she’s slowly creeping back onto SM, the candles the melts were still prevalent, but now in typical Sasha style, we’ve had a cryptic clue that’s she’s had some accident or drama, and all her friends… have rallied around her. All 3 anyway.
But she’s still been selling her tuna kebab and artificial melons on adult work, so let’s see what other delights come to us this coming week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread geeewwwllllllsssss and boyssssss. Winning suggestion from @rocksolidcrew with a nod to @Debs22 who suggested “battered and bruised, she’s not amused”. I tried to combine the two but it was too long.

Still slow going at this point but she’s slowly creeping back on to social media with her shite candles that probably breach every regulation there is. Can’t be long before she’s back to full time cuntery. Let’s go!!!
Thanks @MissSaffy that’s fab as always xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey everyone I have missed a lot, life has got in the way, you know the one none of us have, I am going to try and do a recap and see where we are up too, hope everyone is well

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread #34 and we are all still here waiting for justice to be served.

Thanks for the profile pic suggestion @poola of course I had to take advantage of that 🍨 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Justice I wished it would be served the sooner the better especially as Gonzo continued denial of actually being charged

Shame someone can’t get hold of the charge sheet how the duck would Gonzo be in denial then probably say it was made up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Unlike Gonzo some of us don't need SM whilst away so see ya in a week. Im off to sunbathe and take in some sights 😜
FB_IMG_1665929317839.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This pisses on your lampute @MissSaffy 😂😂😂
Dear lord what is that?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣. For the love of god help me 😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pmsl. I know exactly where you saw that. “Only me”
Single mama? She says that doesn’t she? She is extremely annoying and those nails 💅😳😳😳

Still for sale… shitter.🤡🤡🤡🤡
Come on girls - let’s club together and spend our pennies on this. Look we can go to bingo on site. May even see Stevie “has been” Ritchie in club house. We can have evening walks to the wardens office. What is not to like 😝😝😝😝😝

Unlike Gonzo some of us don't need SM whilst away so see ya in a week. Im off to sunbathe and take in some sights 😜View attachment 1654786
Looks fab. Where is this. Trying to book a holiday for next year but haven’t got a clue where to go. We are thinking Tunisia - please don’t compare me 😝😝😝. It actually looks quite nice. Some amazing hotels. Lady Tosh have an amazing time 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.