Sasha Fontain #34 I’m very very lucky I didn’t break my Pinocchio nose…🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she model that to get the same massive hooter as hers 🤣🤣 who the duck would look at that and say I must have that in my lounge ffs 🤦‍♀️😳😬
That’s from a TTocker called Maxine , she has that in her house I believe 😂😂😂

She’s been quiet today… maybe packing up the trashy flat to live at the bus stop😂😂😂😂
Yeah I bet the lying skanky old toad. I don’t believe for one minute she’s being evicted but if I’m mistaken then a wish has come true lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Yeah I bet the lying skanky old toad. I don’t believe for one minute she’s being evicted but if I’m mistaken then a wish has come true lol
Wasn’t sure who the “beak and lashes” belonged too, but as soon as I saw it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Thanks for explaining I was lost 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello 👋 just trying to stay relevant 😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣🤣 so I’m ready for any “action” when it all starts again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh lord really 😳 I couldn't have that it would scare the crap outta me 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread geeewwwllllllsssss and boyssssss. Winning suggestion from @rocksolidcrew with a nod to @Debs22 who suggested “battered and bruised, she’s not amused”. I tried to combine the two but it was too long.

Still slow going at this point but she’s slowly creeping back on to social media with her shite candles that probably breach every regulation there is. Can’t be long before she’s back to full time cuntery. Let’s go!!!
Thanks for the new title 👏 let's all hope we get more news on this thread hopefully a court date

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very quiet on fb today, bruises all must have healed and gone or she would still be banging on about it, and saying how lucky she is to be here 😆😆 or maybe she took a bad turn and isn't here any more 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Very quiet on fb today, bruises all must have healed and gone or she would still be banging on about it, and saying how lucky she is to be here 😆😆 or maybe she took a bad turn and isn't here any more 🤣.
Nah she’s still here… she was very very lucky…. 😂😂😂😂

This was 2020, seems that she’s been booking non existent holidayzzzzz for years🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oooohhhhh, Looooookkkkkkk… Trashbags, it’s your mate Muckyfeet, yanoooo the one who used to sit in your lives agreeing with you about abused women wasting resources ….
It appears she’s living in her car….🤡

#homelesstwins #madefireachother

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

This was 2020, seems that she’s been booking non existent holidayzzzzz for years🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oooohhhhh, Looooookkkkkkk… Trashbags, it’s your mate Muckyfeet, yanoooo the one who used to sit in your lives agreeing with you about abused women wasting resources ….

Karma to Muckyfeet, let’s hope she’s got an Estate car cause her mate is gonna need a seat soon 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wow. The OnlyFans and Adultwork going well for these two then? They need to bring out a manual of how to be super successful in the adult industry. Sasha’s could be the follow up to Beneath the Scar. Sasha Fontain part 2. Beneath the Car: Very Very Lucky. It would be the talk of the literary world 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

If I remember rightly, it was 'Muckyfeet' that introduced Trasha to the petition to 'shut down Tattle Life', that Trash then went on to hi-jack and advertise as the Support Sasha campaign 😆 😆 😆

#stillhere #howsthatworkingoutforyouhun? #birdsofafeather

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I remember rightly, it was 'Muckyfeet' that introduced Trasha to the petition to 'shut down Tattle Life', that Trash then went on to hi-jack and advertise as the Support Sasha campaign 😆 😆 😆

#stillhere #howsthatworkingoutforyouhun? #birdsofafeather
That’s what you call… A SHITTER…😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.