Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an embarrassment to women. Foul mouthed hag. Now reckons she's not had sex for a year! I doubt whether her and Mark were just holding hands. She's so crude talking about pleasuring herself I mean really!!!

Reactions: 5
Well that didn’t last long… let’s all support each other bollocks, now taken to ripping the crap out of someone’s business on tiktok cos they weren’t wearing gloves…..Still supporting other woman Sharryn.?😂💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That latest post is filtered to an inch of its life
Nothing wrong with a little filter but when it makes
You look like
Your twenty years younger 😂 that’s her all over though lives in cloud coo coo land, lives a life full
Of lies

Reactions: 4
Well that didn’t last long… let’s all support each other bollocks, now taken to ripping the crap out of someone’s business on tiktok cos they weren’t wearing gloves…..Still supporting other woman Sharryn.?😂💁🏼‍♀️
In her live on Saturday she was calling a woman called Chelsea led art, for no reason other than she can’t stand the women, but yet today’s video is all about the type of women that calls out another women and all the fans saying how amazing she is, if I was a fan who couldn’t see these inconveniences I would be devastated

Reactions: 3
Just watching her live I quote 'I need to earn some money.. not earned any for 2 weeks' but Sasha I thought you were flush!
Basically begging for sales- I wish someone would say how she's ripping people off!!

Someone asked how her hair is so glossy and what she uses of course she replied 'the sasha fontain shampoo, this is the conditioner shampoo coming this week!?!' How the hell are you using it if you've got none

• Haha
Just watching her stuff a scotch egg with pickle in her huge mouth declaring how she weighed herself this morning and shock horror she's lost another stone! Yeah right😁 Someone said how shiney her hair is and she said she uses her own brand shampoo...another lie. Not one bottle in her bathroom!

Just watching her stuff a scotch egg with pickle in her huge mouth declaring how she weighed herself this morning and shock horror she's lost another stone! Yeah right😁 Someone said how shiney her hair is and she said she uses her own brand shampoo...another lie. Not one bottle in her bathroom!
I seen her , turned me stomach watching her stuffing her face then she has the balls to say she lost a stone and a half , must have been off her fake eyelashes she lost it , everyvtime she's on she's talking about food or eating and it isn't all healthy food ....she such a disgusting person

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she’s confusing pounds with stones 🤣
I don't mean to be cruel and belive me I'm not skinny myself , but ffs let's call a spade a spade she hasn't lost weight at all, why does she need to lie but then tell the sheep that love her that we lie about her on tattle, we don't. We watch and hear her catching her self out all the time and when you call her out on it you're blocked ...she has 0 intelligence to debate her point about the negative comments , she's materiistic and shallow..

Well well well don’t listen to all those tattlers you should be ashamed of yourself sitting there saying they are all fat c..ts especially that welhsi you continue to slate people. Obviously you wouldn’t want all your viewers to know what a vile crank you are when your trying to get some money selling products but be assured plenty of us can see through you.

Someone just asked her 'Your products look so classy, how do you start a business doing them?'
She says you don't cause I'm the only one doing it .... right 100's of people doing it because THEY ARE WHITE LABEL GOODS! Seriously bleeping delusional 🙄

Shes off to Tunisia in March, comes back goes to Dominican Republic comes back She goes to Jamaica! Course you do love.

• Haha
Someone just asked her 'Your products look so classy, how do you start a business doing them?'
She says you don't cause I'm the only one doing it .... right 100's of people doing it because THEY ARE WHITE LABEL GOODS! Seriously bleeping delusional 🙄

Shes off to Tunisia in March, comes back goes to Dominican Republic comes back She goes to Jamaica! Course you do love.
What is she on about the police taken ppls phones that are on tattle ???

• Haha
What is she on about the police taken ppls phones that are on tattle ???
It’s talking about the other lovely girls & it seems sooooo sure of herself today As her sheep are buying products. Shes not really giving a nice customer service maybe the odd thanks that’s it. Nah I’d rather going Harrods buy my perfume there the REAL DEAL & amazing customer service 🤣🤣🤣

No filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are u joking

Sasha what make up do you use ? it seems to float off your face and wobble about.
Are people that stupid to believe that come on

Police so full of bullshit …. We all quote what she says

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s talking about the other lovely girls & it seems sooooo sure of herself today As her sheep are buying products. Shes not really giving a nice customer service maybe the odd thanks that’s it. Nah I’d rather going Harrods buy my perfume there the REAL DEAL & amazing customer service 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn't buy a Box of matches of her😁 ...she won't be getting my hard earned cash , I'd rather pay extra and get the real deal.like yourself , i use to be in the beauty business and I know you do pay extra for sulphur and parfin free products but that's the like of redkin and olaplex products, not her over played pound shop tit ..no comparison

I’ve been blocked, but I actually don’t even care! She’s an old lady who needs constant attention! Yuck! So I’ve moved on, she’s delusional and actually boring now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.