Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve already said this man must of said I ain’t licking your hairy snatch hence it went to shave πŸͺ’ it he got her at it lol πŸ˜‚ showed what she is a Slapper she is and comes out with 7 men don’t make me laugh she wears primark knickers to keep her ankles warm

No slasher Shitcunt Fontaine Ffsake
I’ve been blocked so many times on meet me for her original fake gear she’s bought in turkey Christian lebouton shoes πŸ‘  I’ve had one exactly like her she was going mad about ted baker tit make up bags not her slasher Fontaine make up bags as far as I’m concerned ted baker is tit like slasher Fontaine but it’s not got luxury brand written on it it’s pathetic like slasher Fontaine

She is a genuine embarrassment, if I had anything literally no matter how remote I would duck her off out of it! She is vile there is nothing attractive about her she's disgusting! She's a conwoman,a thief, a liar and that's putting it nicely! She comes across as nothing more than a fame hungry, dried up old wench! Although trust me when I say over the next 2 weeks tit is going to catch up with her! And us lovely tattlers will have a front row seat xx

Reactions: 5
She is a genuine embarrassment, if I had anything literally no matter how remote I would duck her off out of it! She is vile there is nothing attractive about her she's disgusting! She's a conwoman,a thief, a liar and that's putting it nicely! She comes across as nothing more than a fame hungry, dried up old wench! Although trust me when I say over the next 2 weeks tit is going to catch up with her! And us lovely tattlers will have a front row seat xx
Sounds interesting going to M&S getting my popcorn to the ready πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Reactions: 8
She’s a sad old slapper isn’t she? She spends most of her day on TikTok with a dodgy filter on her face swearing and talking crap to strangers.

I hope so

Sounds interesting going to M&S getting my popcorn to the ready πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
You know she started a utube channel as well to knock her priced up tit on nobody has watched it and she ain’t on Instagram oh yes she is and on Twitter she don’t stop lying out her big fat Arse she will be wearing out the snatch on those terrible leggins next

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope so

You know she started a utube channel as well to knock her priced up tit on nobody has watched it and she ain’t on Instagram oh yes she is and on Twitter she don’t stop lying out her big fat Arse she will be wearing out the snatch on those terrible leggins next
They will get worn out too

It's not often I'm lost for words but what on 🌍 have I witnessed today?
I've only πŸ‘€ snippets from today but what can I say????
Been horny all day, had a play with its many sex toys.
Talk of the over grown lady garden.
More sex talk.
Revolting language, there are other words in the English language apart from swear words.
Man πŸ“ž, πŸ‘ watching with baited breath.
Man obviously something to do with tin can.
Man coming over so runs off to shave over grown said lady garden.
Sits waiting over 1 hour for Man.
Sex with 7 men, uve missed off a few zeros there sharryn.
This ladies & gentleman is what the πŸ‘ call a strong independent woman, a woman who is desperate for sex will rush to shave her public πŸ˜‰ area on the off chance of a roll in the hay.
What am I missing here, I'm literally lost as to why the πŸ‘ follow, someone please tell me what I'm missing.
All I see is a lonely, fowl mouth, con woman, desperate for a man and will do anything to be in the lime light.
Summed up perfectly there !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg sasha has morals??? She don't do sec on 1st night? Then why bother trimming your Bush? Who's going to see it lol every day new levels of BS

• Haha
Single for 14yrs I thought ? But now states she was in relationship last year 🀣 honestly ….. Sasha stop I’m gonna wet myself through laughing on ur bullshit 🀣🀣🀣 got to shave my bush before I go out ( hoof) NO SEX on the first date 🀣🀣🀣 coz u have morals.
GIRL ur a women a 51 yr old one at that with NO MORALS when it comes to charities

"I've done nothing but tell the truth since I came on here", my πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚ must deceive me, all ive heard from your πŸ‘„ is lies, TRUTH good one πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ€₯πŸ₯±

• Haha
Single for 14yrs I thought ? But now states she was in relationship last year 🀣 honestly ….. Sasha stop I’m gonna wet myself through laughing on ur bullshit 🀣🀣🀣 got to shave my bush before I go out ( hoof) NO SEX on the first date 🀣🀣🀣 coz u have morals.
GIRL ur a women a 51 yr old one at that with NO MORALS when it comes to charities
Morals what bloody morals ain’t been in a relationship for 14 years only morals she’s got is to lie lie and lie then tell even more lies out her sick twisted mouth

"I've done nothing but tell the truth since I came on here", my πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚ must deceive me, all ive heard from your πŸ‘„ is lies, TRUTH good one πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ€₯πŸ₯±
She needs locking up in a mental hospital tells the truth when don’t do drama bloody hell everything that comes out it’s mouth is drama she ain’t happy unless it’s causing drama

Last edited:
I've heard her say before that she doesn't speak to her 'biological' brother and that when she says 'brother' on tiktok, she is referring to a male friend that she has known a long time and is close to, that she considers a brother
I wonder if Scott or any of her family watch her on tik tok & what they actually think if she was from mine I’d definitely disown

Wtf my niece texted me last night watch Sasha on her live now.. seriously wish she could watch it back.. Cringe 😬
She wants a decent Man hahaha, who in their right frame of mind would want to take that home, she will fit in with the lads down the pub with her absolute potty mouth but not the family.
how she came across last night was desperately sad, she contradicts herself so much, I don’t do 1 night stands… but need to shave just incase.. !!!!
She has split personalities for sure after watching her I feel sorry for her & if her friends are β€œ Good β€œ friends they surely would tell her what a tit show she’s making of herself, I know if it was mine I definitely would.!!!!
she really is feral, trashy, rude, insecure & broken beyond repair.
i recall seeing a tik tok woman similar to her a while back Debmurphy she changed her name after a bloke on tik tok she got infatuated by..
I believe she does do a lot for other woman on the platform cause after watching her lies & outrageous behaviour, they come away thinking thank fukc im not her.!!!!!!

So she's not had sec for over a year? Mark and micky???
She never stops talking about Cox !!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.